Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749880 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by liljboy(m): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Thanks
http://avimovies.in/hollywood/12%20Rounds%203%20Lockdown%202015.html

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Lockout. I've watched this film way too many times.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
cao:
Lockout. I've watched this film way too many times.
Yeah, because you're a movie butt.
You've literary watched 98% of movies produced this yeargrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Goahead:
Yeah, because you're a movie butt.
You've literary watched 98% of movies produced this yeargrin
I wish, I've missed out a bunch because my butt was too lazy to go to the cinema.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
ive missed some movies this year though i dont mind. still mad binging on series

breaking bad and house of cards running like water.

any new films worthwhile let me know.

cao i think that martian movie would be tight from the preview,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jaymaestro(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Maze Runner
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
armadeo:
ive missed some movies this year though i dont mind. still mad binging on series

breaking bad and house of cards running like water.

any new films worthwhile let me know.

cao i think that martian movie would be tight from the preview,
The Martian was brilliant, it's basically Saving Private Ryan (from Ryan's PoV, minus the war and in Mars). It's Gravity with more people and extra suspense. Watched it yesterday (Unlimited Screening, they actually made us switch off our phones before viewing, two security dudes stood there throughout the whole film, my ass felt special). Matt Damon held his own, he reminded me of Nathan Drake & MacGyver (one dude having a really bad day and joking about it, while the other dude is constructing & science-ing himself out of the situation).

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
As if i knew, why i go waste my mb on top this foolish film called MAGIC MIKE. angry angry angry
Very foolish film. Had to stop halfway, plus even had to keep forwarding the thrash. rabbish angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obinnajr(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
I LOVE THE ''MINIONS'' GOSH ITS MAKING ME SMILE ALL THE TIME
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
cao:

The Martian was brilliant, it's basically Saving Private Ryan (from Ryan's PoV, minus the war and in Mars). It's Gravity with more people and extra suspense. Watched it yesterday (Unlimited Screening, they actually made us switch off our phones before viewing, two security dudes stood there throughout the whole film, my ass felt special). Matt Damon held his own, he reminded me of Nathan Drake & MacGyver (one dude having a really bad day and joking about it, while the other dude is constructing & science-ing himself out of the situation).

lol @ bold.

i knew it. damon is a spectacular actor. willm check our cinemas this weekend to see it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
olu4life:
As if i knew, why i go waste my mb on top this foolish film called MAGIC MIKE. angry angry angry
Very foolish film. Had to stop halfway, plus even had to keep forwarding the thrash. rabbish angry

theres a reason some movies are tagged chick flicks..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

many girls drooled over those movies. it was made for the ladies not dudes.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
obinnajr:
I LOVE THE ''MINIONS'' GOSH ITS MAKING ME SMILE ALL THE TIME

okey dokey am gonna see it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
armadeo:

theres a reason some movies are tagged chick flicks..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

many girls drooled over those movies. it was made for the ladies not dudes.
Me no know na. Was thinking it would be like Think like a man 2. Wasted mb

Anyways just watched a movie titled THE VISIT. Quite thrilling and cool. Next is PIXELS cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2015
"Selfless" i think the director/ was confused at a point in time on what direction to go with the movie. Download dnt go to the cinema to see it. Nope!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2015
Floyd45:
"Selfless" i think the director/ was confused at a point in time on what direction to go with the movie. Download dnt go to the cinema to see it. Nope!!!
Maybe he's truly SELFLESS in naturesad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2015
Goahead:
Maybe he's truly SELFLESS in naturesad

Lol..have you seen the movie?

About to screen another movie. "Gbomo Gbomo Express" Nigeria movie though...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obinnajr(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2015
armadeo:

okey dokey am gonna see it.

YOU CANT STOP LAUGHING I PROMISE YOU
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Rileey(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Shuga naija season 4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pixels was quite hilarious grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by khalhokage(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mad Max 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Simplyunique: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Inglorious basterds!! This movie is so so good

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Floyd45:

Well to me the director was on point truout the movie!! I understand the movie might confuse some towards the end!! I hv few of ma pals tell me that, kindly rewatch or i cud kindly explain parts u didnt get too well
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Simplyunique: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Inglorious Basterds!!! This movie is so so good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Simplyunique:
Inglorious Basterds!!! This movie is so so good.
How did you get tje subtitled version? I didn't really enjoyed the one I watched.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Solace.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
kazzonline:

Well to me the director was on point truout the movie!! I understand the movie might confuse some towards the end!! I hv few of ma pals tell me that, kindly rewatch or i cud kindly explain parts u didnt get too well

Lol..i understood the movie clearly. My point or observation was that the it got to a point in the movie and it became boring, hence my earlier statement about the director loosing focus. Something like that played out in the movie i saw today, nice story line but @ the end of the day the director tried to mumble the whole thing up. Anyways guess we are all entitled to our opinions.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
khalhokage:
Mad Max 2

Fury road? I hope u re watching it in a cinema. Its only worthy to be watched in a cinema.. lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by posiworld(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Empire Season 02 episode 2 grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
olu4life:

Me no know na. Was thinking it would be like Think like a man 2. Wasted mb

Anyways just watched a movie titled THE VISIT. Quite thrilling and cool. Next is PIXELS cheesy

wow i totally forgot about this one. i missed it during its run at the cinema. will check the reviews and download. also gonna get straight outta compton.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kunle106(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
posiworld:
Empire Season 02 episode 2 grin
where did you download it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by khalhokage(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Floyd45:

Fury road? I hope u re watching it in a cinema. Its only worthy to be watched in a cinema.. lol

Lol, I've already seen Fury Road, I decided to watch the older movies Mad max, mad max 2, and mad max thunderdome.
Thunderdome is left.
I was surprised to see that Mel Gibson was the original Max.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Simplyunique: 2:55am On Oct 01, 2015
blublahd:

How did you get tje subtitled version? I didn't really enjoyed the one I watched.
Downloaded the subtitle from subscene.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.