Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3999806 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (3914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JhyMedex: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Can dome nice G help a brother wit d download link 4 300 Spartans.. Tanx in advance
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hollyhdmovie: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bravetown 2015 Is Very Well Movie U want to see than Click here http://hollyhdmovie.com/video/Wf-AxM8WBzc cool shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Watched " no escape " last night. Liked it. Though it got to a point I had to fastfoward to the end of the film just to make sure the girls are alive at the end. After that I now went back to where I was before to enjoy the rest of the movie with normal heart beat. I no fit allow suspence come give me heart attack, I'm a nigerian.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hey guys am currently watching this movie" Pay the Ghost" by Nicholas Cage....I think am enjoying, I will b bak when am tru it..happy Sunday.
Momentum is also a good movie just watch that this Morin, plz has anyone watch Ant man? plz tell me ur view about it b4 I down load the film....thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sushilkodiawala: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sicario
here ==> Xombd.com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
dolphinheart:
Watched " no escape " last night. Liked it. Though it got to a point I had to fastfoward to the end of the film just to make sure the girls are alive at the end. After that I now went back to where I was before to enjoy the rest of the movie with normal heart beat. I no fit allow suspence come give me heart attack, I'm a nigerian.
lol, when last did u watch a movie so touchy dat u had to fast forward to d end b4 rewinding to continue, cos I know u felt d chill and d thrill of dat movie. I so much love dat "No Escape". At the end I exhaled saying to myself, thank God at last they were saved. It's been a while a movie made me feel dat way. Certainly one of d best movies of 2015.cheers!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
tolexy007:
Hey guys am currently watching this movie" Pay the Ghost" by Nicholas Cage....I think am enjoying, I will b bak when am tru it..happy Sunday.
Momentum is also a good movie just watch that this Morin, plz has anyone watch Ant man? plz tell me ur view about it b4 I down load the film....thanks
yea, I once uploaded dat "Pay the Ghost" on this thread, it's a cool thriller, horror movie. Nicolas Cage doing his thing. I gat "Momentum" in my pc already, I'll check it out cos it's been a while since I downloaded it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phelanor(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
dolphinheart:
pls can u send me a link so dat i download d movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SlimAdenike(f): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_School_Debut

Please I need a mobile site that I can download high school debut anime/manga from. Thank you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 12:37am On Nov 09, 2015
phelanor:
pls can u send me a link so dat i download d movie?
I downloaded mine from movievilla.in
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 12:44am On Nov 09, 2015
obixcel:
lol, when last did u watch a movie so touchy dat u had to fast forward to d end b4 rewinding to continue, cos I know u felt d chill and d thrill of dat movie. I so much love dat "No Escape". At the end I exhaled saying to myself, thank God at last they were saved. It's been a while a movie made me feel dat way. Certainly one of d best movies of 2015.cheers!

I enjoyed it from a to z, but can't fit allow suspense give me heart problems. When I realised my heart was beating faster, I just kukuma go see the end, confirmed that they are ok , then came back to enjoy the film with rest of mind.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Empire.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2015
cao:
Empire.
As in "the" Empire? Lucius, Cookie, Hakeem?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Kaycee7:
you've forgotten Jamal
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kaycee7:
Is there any other?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
dolphinheart:

I enjoyed it from a to z, but can't fit allow suspense give me heart problems. When I realised my heart was beating faster, I just kukuma go see the end, confirmed that they are ok , then came back to enjoy the film with rest of mind.
Dats what a good movie does, u feel for the characters and picture yourself in their situation. What would I do if i find myself in that precarious situation? Would Pierce Brosnan show up from no where to help salvage the situation? wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
There u are...think I've found ''CRIMSON PEAK'' Genre: Family Thriller, drama, Horror. Downloading, but i gat a lo...........ng way to go
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
dolphinheart:
lols.. me too just finish watch the movie today, i really pity that family especially those girls, i was just praying for them cos they really went tru aolt....i give that film 9/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackBaron: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Attack on titan Junior High.
Yep, a mini/Chibi spin off of the more gruesome anime.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
cao:

Is there any other?
I thought you were against naming series in a movie thread?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
CHECK OUT ''NO ESCAPE'' It's worth the hype https://www.dropbox.com/s/urfmyxfd4ptcbrv/NO%20ESCAPE%20%282015%29.mp4?dl=0
Note: Have a strong heart b4 watching it, d suspense is out of dis world.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kaycee7:
I thought you were against naming series in a movie thread?
Whoops, wrong thread, my bad, this is why I should pay more attention in the morning...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hamza05(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Watching Dope by Ricki Famuyiwa
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
obixcel:
Wow! Finally watched "NO ESCAPE" in HD last night on my pc....must say, dat movie should be in line for one of the best movies of 2015. It's so thrilling and heart-touching regarding what the family went through to find their way out. Pierce Brosnan nailed his character role so well, felt for him @ d end though.
Told ya! cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Maze Runner make sense. Was worth the hype sha wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
olu4life:
Maze Runner make sense. Was worth the hype sha wink
Told ya!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
tolexy007:

lols.. me too just finish watch the movie today, i really pity that family especially those girls, i was just praying for them cos they really went tru aolt....i give that film 9/10

You can see why I had to go check if they where safe in the end before continuing to watch the film.
Though she has not watched it yet , but I can picture my sister screaming when it was discovered that the elder girl had gone swimming :
"Omo olori buruku alayi gboron!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dfrenzy(m): 2:16am On Nov 10, 2015
dolphinheart:

I downloaded mine from movievilla.in
Please, I went to the site but could not locate the movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (3914) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.