Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3742797 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 4:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 4:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Dfrenzy:
Please, I went to the site but could not locate the movie.
Click on the link in the post above
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donhils: 5:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Inside out, Stung, Jurassic world, San Andreas, Dope. These are on my download list, has any body seen any of them? Are they worth my precious data?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:33am On Nov 10, 2015
donhils:
Inside out, Stung, Jurassic world, San Andreas, Dope. These are on my download list, has any body seen any of them? Are they worth my precious data?
I've watched San Andreas and it was really good. I'm yet to hear any evil abt Jurassic World. And Inside Out is also on my download list.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Snake in the Eagle's Shadow.
Drunken Master.

PS: I just realized they used almost the same cast in both movies. When Chinese movies dey resemble Naija videos.... Lolz
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Brick Mansion

The plot is so weak that it's laughable, but who cares really, when the action sequence is nonstop.

Paul Walker's last movie before he went on to reprise his role on the latest Fast and Furious Series - Furious 7. He died before the movie could be completed however, as y'all know already.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Evil that some people perpetrate in the name of warfaring... hmmm.

Beast Of No Nation y'all. Idris Elba was superb as always. But wait oh... why do some of the characters have Igbo names and yet communicate in a dialect of Ghanaian origin? Kind of baffled by that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2015
donhils:

-Inside Out is an animation, and like a typical animation, is basically funny and fun to watch.
-Stung is of horror genre... kind of sucked to be honest.
-Jurassic World: Hmmm... an overdose of CGI does nobody any good, especially if the acting is subpar. Still fun to watch however.
-San Andreas: Didn't lived up to expectation. Suffice it to say that I've watched better disaster movies. The plot is kinda wack, but if you're a fan of Dywayne Johnson, you'd love it.

I haven't watched Dope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donhils: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2015
koice:

-Inside Out is an animation, and like a typical animation, is basically funny and fun to watch.
-Jurassic World: Hmmm... an overdose of CGI does nobody any good, especially if the acting is subpar. Still fun to watch however.
-San Andreas: Didn't lived up to expectation. Suffice it to say that I've watched better disaster movies. The plot is kinda wack, but if you're a fan of Dywayne Johnson, you'd love it.

I haven't watched Dope

How come you know about many movies and series?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2015
koice:

I haven't watched Dope

Yea, u are right, San Andreas' Plot is very weak, not just wack, but for the sake of Dwayne Johnson I overlooked it, same for most fans of the famous Actor. It's not his fault, blame is on d Directors, Producers and those behind d plot making. Honestly, Jurassic World's Plot is great but the acting done by most of the characters is below par and very substandard...could have done more. But it's all good and fun, most especially children love animation movies like Inside Out, Even Jurassic World. A Strong Plot, backed up with strong and convincing acting makes a great movie, either side shouldn't be lacking.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2015
donhils:

How come you know about many movies and series?

Lolz. I watch movies and TV series a lot. Some guys relax with Video games, novel, or snooze, I prefer watching movies/series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Watched maze runner: scotch trials yesternight , nice way to make you look forward to the next one. Me too will "like some revenge".

Got the books, hope it wunt later be as boring and the third book of divergent.
Best book(s) in which a movie or series is based on so far goes to "game of thrones(series) and "a song of ice and fire" (the books its based on) . Negative part is that you can't fully know how deep the plots in the film are unless you read the books.

Second is Bourne novels and movies. Negative aspect is that both(movies and books) are very good, but they are identically very different.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
donhils:

Dope is cool

Centres around a teenage dude who is a geek, really intelligent, how he survived sch bullies and his block by selling crack n coke online

I'll give it a 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ant-Man

Marvel really did good here. I love Paul Rudd's performance. Probably shouldn't have watched that after credits scene, now I can't wait for Civil War.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ant-man
Selfless
Man of Steel

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
koice:

-[b]Stung is of horror genre... kind of sucked to be honest.[/b]

I haven't watched Dope

thanks i downloaded that stung, but i have not watch it, but my mind tells me that the movie is going to be boring and childish, just this stupid film SHARKINADO, well let me just delete now, cant afford to waste my time on any stupiid film, i regret it the day i watch that SHARKNADO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
tolexy007:

thanks i downloaded that stung, but i have not watch it, but my mind tells me that the movie is going to be boring and childish, just this stupid film SHARKINADO, well let me just delete now, cant afford to waste my time on any stupiid film, i regret it the day i watch that SHARKNADO

Sharknado 1&2 sucked big time. Terrible acting, terrible plot, terrible visual effects, in fact, everything was terrible. Making the world worst actress, Tara Reid the female lead didn't do the movies much favor neither.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kaycee7:
Ant-Man

Marvel really did good here. I love Paul Rudd's performance. Probably shouldn't have watched that after credits scene, now I can't wait for Civil War.

Paul Rudd should stick to comedy IMHO. Terrible portrayal of Ant-Man... zero charisma. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mosjames: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Alice in wonder land
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Taken 3

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PunterTim(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Suits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by leookagbare: 1:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Na wa o. Chris browns ex girlfriend is coming to naija to base. Waiting she want come do for naija?. See full details at http://medianehd.com/2015/11/chris-brown-ex-karrueche-tran-is-coming-to-nigeria-on-the-15th/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Last night
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Who is familiar with "The curious case of Benjamin Buttons"?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2015
RaeMystix:
Last night
You mean, ''Last Knight'', the movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
koice:
Evil that some people perpetrate in the name of warfaring... hmmm.

Beast Of No Nation y'all. Idris Elba was superb as always. But wait oh... why do some of the characters have Igbo names and yet communicate in a dialect of Ghanaian origin? Kind of baffled by that.

Links pls. Do you download on mobile or laptop.

I haven't seen a movie in quite a while I have been engrossed with tv series.

Need a to watch list. Good movies if you please. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
tolexy007:

You actually watched gis movie. I only saw parts of it in movie magic and I k we I would never ever sit through it. Sharks falling from the sky. WTF .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
koice:

Paul Rudd should stick to comedy IMHO. Terrible portrayal of Ant-Man... zero charisma. angry

I kinda liked Antman. Particularly that Mexican looking dude.

He made the movie to me with his caffeinated attitude.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
obixcel:
You mean, ''Last Knight'', the movie?

The tittle of the movie I watched last night/ morning is called "Last Night. It's about how couples deal with feelings for newness and longing to step out of the marriage, even though they still in love which each other and aren't willing to end it. That's what scares me about marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.