Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3814883 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (3858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bqlekan(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kaycee7:
" I was looking for the Professor. I thought he lived here." Quicksilver always steals the show.

i tell you, I don't know why he wasn't featured in the last two series. Dude is Faster than flash
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:
haha. a hell lot of it. except if you dont have any sense of humour sha.

will watch Allegiant later tonight (looking for a good review, before i waste another two hours of my life), saw X-Men yesterday, I love everything about the latest X-Men

cinema?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kaycee7:
Don't make stup1d comments, then.

So because my Opinion of a movie is different from yours it makes it stup1d? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

So because my Opinion of a movie is different from yours it makes it stup1d? undecided
If only you offered an opinion, I would be civil. You just entered and spouted nonsense. As a comp scientist obeying the laws of GIGO, I threw nonsense right back at you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bqlekan(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

cinema?

NO, I have it on my system grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TonySpike: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kaycee7:
Are you sure you paid attention to the plot?

Yes, I did. Wade volunteered himself for the drug test, I don't see why he got angry in the first place. Afterall, he was already dead before he got a new slate of life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TonySpike: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

i tell you, I don't know why he wasn't featured in the last two series. Dude is Faster than flash

Quicksilver is no match for Flash. Watch this and thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwcQY-d0I_g

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

My guy, cover this post before DC warriors fanboys enthusiasts come here. They are both fast. Let's leave it there. At least, he's faster than Avenger's Quicksilver.

Edited : Too Late.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
TonySpike:

Yes, I did. Wade volunteered himself for the drug test, I don't see why he got angry in the first place. Afterall, he was already dead before he got a new slate of life.
He volunteered for a medical treatment procedure and not an indefinite torture session. Besides, he wanted the guy to fix up his messed up features. It was when the guy mistakenly dropped the info that he couldn't that he killed him.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

NO, I have it on my system grin

Clear Version or Cinema Dubbed!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bqlekan(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kaycee7:
My guy, cover this post before DC warriors fanboys enthusiasts come here. They are both fast. Let's leave it there. At least, he's faster than Avenger's Quicksilver.

Edited : Too Late.
lol, that one isn't as fast jare. remember he was physically enhanced. Unlike quicksilver in X-Men.

DC fanboys? like seriously? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kaycee7:
Ok. You have answered attendance. Go and play outside
Cmon everyone has a right to his/her opinion. Why the insult? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bqlekan(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Clear Version or Cinema Dubbed!

i think it is cleear enough

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bqlekan(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
TonySpike:

Quicksilver is no match for Flash. Watch this and thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwcQY-d0I_g

lol< who did this?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

i think it is cleear enough

okay..I am cureently downloading one via Torrent, where did you download yours?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bqlekan(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

okay..I am cureently downloading one via Torrent, where did you download yours?
I guess my friend downloaded it via torrent too. I saw the bitTorrent part file in it's folder
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

I guess my friend downloaded it via torrent too. I saw the bitTorrent part file in it's folder

okay....mine is about 1.5gb...DVDRip...I hope its worth it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bqlekan(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

okay....mine is about 1.5gb...DVDRip...I hope its worth it.

same size here, you should like it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

OKay smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

Can you Imagine....Its locked!!
...and no Password!!
can you tell me where your friend got his?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bqlekan(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Can you Imagine....Its locked!!
...and no Password!!
can you tell me where your friend got his?
locked kwa? shocked After wasting 1.5gb. why not use the site name as password? will ask him when i get home. Ndo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:
locked kwa? shocked After wasting 1.5gb. why not use the site name as password? will ask him when i get home. Ndo

Just pissed mehn!...I don try everything wey I sabi......abeg help me ask am..if pissible he should send the torrent file to my mail at jeffreyjamez@gmail.com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:

In Marvel, he is not even the fastest.
Saying he is faster than Flash means he is faster than Superman
Flash is the fastest superhero.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
colossus2:

In Marvel, he is not even the fastest.
Saying he is faster than Flash means he is faster than Superman
Flash is the fastest superhero.
Quicksilver is faster than Supes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kaycee7:
Mogbe shocked
Then it means Makkari is faster than Superman cos Makkari is faster than quicksilver cheesy
1. The Flash
2. Superman
3. Makkari
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kaycee7:

I'm a Marvel Fan but I like being truthful.

Flash has created time remnants of himself, has been in the Speed Force,has gone back in time has dodged bullets and saved others from bullets too.

QuickSilver from AAOU was just faster than Usain Bolt. The guy was struggling with a train and could not even dodge bullets. I admit, he caught HawkEye's arrow. But for fuuk sake, Oliver Queen, Malcolm Merlyn and some other idiots catch arrows while bathing.

QuickSilver from X-Men was quicker though. He was able to evacuate a building in less than a second. But that's just all he has done so far. That, and freeing Magneto. But I doubt he can go back in time.
bqlekan:

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Elparaiso:

Flash has created time remnants of himself, has been in the Speed Force,has gone back in time has dodged bullets and saved others from bullets too.

QuickSilver from AAOU was just faster than Usain Bolt. The guy was struggling with a train and could not even dodge bullets. I admit, he caught HawkEye's arrow. But for fuuk sake, Oliver Queen, Malcolm Merlyn and some other idiots catch arrows while bathing.

QuickSilver from X-Men was quicker though. He was able to evacuate a building in less than a second. But that's just all he has done so far. That, and freeing Magneto. But I doubt he can go back in time.
Seems like Quicksilver is fast while Flash possesses power over space-time. Talk about over-powered.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
colossus2:

Mogbe shocked
Then it means Makkari is faster than Superman cos Makkari is faster than quicksilver cheesy
1. The Flash
2. Superman
3. Makkari
When you dissed Deadpool earlier, I thought you were a troll. Now I see you're a comic follower, I'm interested. Pray, tell, what is your problem with the movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 1:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Kaycee7:
Seems like Quicksilver is fast while Flash possesses power over space-time. Talk about over-powered.

LOL, its up to the show creators.
Quicksilver in AAOU was made slow so they could justify his death at the end
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bqlekan(m): 1:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Elparaiso:

THanks for this piece brother.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bqlekan(m): 1:24am On Jun 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Just pissed mehn!...I don try everything wey I sabi......abeg help me ask am..if pissible he should send the torrent file to my mail at jeffreyjamez@gmail.com

He said he cleared it off his system at work, let me see if i can help you find it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 3:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Quicksilver just has a way of making x-men interesting

It's a pity he couldn't save Cyclopes bro

Apocalypse was not very interesting, I'll rate it 6/10

Ill never see a divergent movie in the cinema again, after the first divergent, insurgent and allegiance are just made up stories that are weak, Allegiance gets a 4/10 for me, I'll watch their next series on my phone not even laptop.

And yeah, angry birds was damn funny, haven't had time to watch war craft, should be fun

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (3858) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: OhBritannia(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.