Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3816045 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (3858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2016
X-Men: Apocalypse - Was worth the time. Loved the quicksilver part where he evacuated everyone. Will give it 7.5/10 cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2016
bqlekan:

He said he cleared it off his system at work, let me see if i can help you find it.

Okay thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2016
bobo65:
Quicksilver just has a way of making x-men interesting

It's a pity he couldn't save Cyclopes bro

Apocalypse was not very interesting, I'll rate it 6/10

Ill never see a divergent movie in the cinema again, after the first divergent, insurgent and allegiance are just made up stories that are weak, Allegiance gets a 4/10 for me, I'll watch their next series on my phone not even laptop.

And yeah, angry birds was damn funny, haven't had time to watch war craft, should be fun
Gbam! Ever since I watched "Divergent" @ d cinema and then heard dat the movie producers would churn out sequels like d above u mentioned, I made up my mind never to see dem again @ d theatres, instead would watch dem via my laptop anytime I decide to make out time for dem, I saw "Insurgent"and it was damn boring and repetitive as usual. Now "Allegiance" is in my system, don't even know when I'm going to sit down to even see it especially when there are multiple new movies crowded in my system which I haven't even seen.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cdspencer(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
olu4life:
X-Men: Apocalypse - Was worth the time. Loved the quicksilver part where he evacuated everyone. Will give it 7.5/10 cheesy

Thanks for the season 4 u posted. I appreciate so much cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Warcraft
Dope movie
Moses was even in the film grin grin

We should be expecting part 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Cdspencer:

Thanks for the season 4 u posted. I appreciate so much cool
Uwc boss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
bobo65:
Warcraft Dope movie Moses was even in the film grin grin
which moses
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
krattoss:
which moses

Lol
U never watch the film ni?
The chieftain's son that was put in the water to float

By the way, those green ogres abi waheva dey call them look like Lord kratoss in god of war
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kaycee7:
When you dissed Deadpool earlier, I thought you were a troll. Now I see you're a comic follower, I'm interested. Pray, tell, what is your problem with the movie?
I didn't find it interesting. Honestly I didn't see beyond 35mins.
Thought I wasn't watching Joker of Batman
His act was wacky and wasn't funny to me for the 35mins I watched.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
obixcel:
Gbam! Ever since I watched "Divergent" @ d cinema and then heard dat the movie producers would churn out sequels like d above u mentioned, I made up my mind never to see dem again @ d theatres, instead would watch dem via my laptop anytime I decide to make out time for dem, I saw "Insurgent"and it was damn boring and repetitive as usual. Now "Allegiance" is in my system, don't even know when I'm going to sit down to even see it especially when there are multiple new movies crowded in my system which I haven't even seen.
i downloaded this indian movie "traffic" for 2 months now but i nva see subtitles wey tally. do u have any sure subtitles site

cc mizzzbeee
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Egohunter:
i downloaded this indian movie "traffic" for 2 months now but i nva see subtitles wey tally. do u have any sure subtitles site

cc mizzzbeee
The problem of "English subtitles" is d only thing dat discourages me from downloading most indian movies. I can hardly find dem online even after intensive search. So far, "FAN" movie Esub is d only one I found a long time ago. I saw "Traffic" but refrained from downloading it because of d same challenge.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
bobo65:
Warcraft
Dope movie
Moses was even in the film grin grin

I understand u bro, d child in d basket, placed afloat on d flowing river quickly reminded me of d story of Moses. But I love d ending though, d angry look on d child's face depicting his Dad lol. I hope they take their time for a better sequel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aviero: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pls, someone should help me with a link to download"Now You See Me 2".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
bqlekan:

i tell you, I don't know why he wasn't featured in the last two series. Dude is Faster than flash
Dude don't ever say this again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
obixcel:
I understand u bro, d child in d basket, placed afloat on d flowing river quickly reminded me of d story of Moses. But I love d ending though, d angry look on d child's face depicting his Dad lol. I hope they take their time for a better sequel.

Lol
U r in the spirit bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
okay...i got this movie 'The Midnight Man' for months now...but got to watch it today.. I must say the wait was worth it...crazy dude...7/10

yeah also saw 'Kindergarten cop2'... was fair enough...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:49am On Jun 16, 2016
22 Jump Street.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sirwite(m): 6:31am On Jun 16, 2016
x-men apocalypse
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OlgaLeez: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2016
I shall look now a cartoon film Zootopia , I it for a long time wished to look here http://putlockers.watch/ quality good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Elparaiso:

I'm a Marvel Fan but I like being truthful.

Flash has created time remnants of himself, has been in the Speed Force,has gone back in time has dodged bullets and saved others from bullets too.

QuickSilver from AAOU was just faster than Usain Bolt. The guy was struggling with a train and could not even dodge bullets. I admit, he caught HawkEye's arrow. But for fuuk sake, Oliver Queen, Malcolm Merlyn and some other idiots catch arrows while bathing.

QuickSilver from X-Men was quicker though. He was able to evacuate a building in less than a second. But that's just all he has done so far. That, and freeing Magneto. But I doubt he can go back in time.

I'm not convinced you're a Marvel fan. a real marvel fan will never post such even on his last breath.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Bratking:

I'm not convinced you're a Marvel fan. a real marvel fan will never post such even on his last breath.

I did not say I was biased, I said I was a fan.
Other Cinematic universes are okay too though. I just prefer my MARVEL calendar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Bratking:

who be this one?? na u write abi act in any marvel play... Even the American fans criticise marvel in different ways n u are here forming emotion n loyalty
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Elparaiso:

I did not say I was biased, I said I was a fan.
Other Cinematic universes are okay too though. I just prefer my MARVEL calendar.

it's either you're a fan or not, being bias comes with the territory. it's what it means to be a fan of something. I'd rather take a lead from a bullet than admit that flash is faster than quicksilver, fucck the truth, fucck logic, both are overrated anyway. and on what basis can one determine what's truth or false self? If I should say Michael Jackson was a tran, can you honestly prove that he wasn't? logic doesn't apply to fanboyism cos the moment it does, reason would prevail and the euphoria and pride that invariably comes with fanboyism would lose all of it's luster.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Egohunter:
who be this one?? na u write abi act in any marvel play... Even the American fans criticise marvel in different ways n u are here forming emotion n loyalty

bruv swerve joor, I don't remember quoting you. btw it's inferiority complex when someone forms the ignominious habit of always comparing themselves and their questionable actions with that of American fans. make up your own mind and quit trying to justify it based on the actions of others, okay?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Egohunter:

cc mizzzbeee
wait let me download the movie and find a suitable subtitle for you den I'd upload the sub. It also depends on ur format... What format of the movie traffic did you download? i.e dvdscr, BluRay etc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Bratking:

bruv swerve joor, I don't remember quoting you. btw it's inferiority complex when someone forms the ignominious habit of always comparing themselves and their questionable actions with that of American fans. make up your own mind and quit trying to justify it based on the actions of others, okay?
u can be a fan and still criticise..eg. check out fans of club sides
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
wait let me download the movie and find a suitable subtitle for you den I'd upload the sub. It also depends on ur format... What format of the movie traffic did you download? i.e dvdscr, BluRay etc
HD-Cam
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Egohunter:
u can be a fan and still criticise..eg. check out fans of club sides

REAL fan can criticize but never I repeat never argue on the side of rival faction(s). fans that do that are not really invested. we call them plastic fans where I come from.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Bratking:

He's a fan. You're a fanboy. There's a difference between the two.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Kaycee7:
He's a fan. You're a fanboy. There's a difference between the two.

can you explain the difference?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Bratking:

can you explain the difference?
Fans are rational. Fanboys are not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (3858) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.