Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3755155 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Like Eddie the eagle like Gazza Both became celebrity with the consequence of their Involuntary action. Eddie, demonstrating like an eagle after his Ski jump feat and Gascoigne cried when he knew he won't play in Italia '90 final after accumulating 2 yellow cards in the semi final.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seyoops4u: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Watch Jenifa's Diary Tonight on NTA (Channel 251 on DSTV) at 8:05pm and STV(Channel 252 on DSTV) at 8:30pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d6xASg31Qs&feature=youtu.be
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yea we are loud. Don't expect us to apologize for it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
oyetpel:
Like Eddie the eagle like Gazza Both became celebrity with the consequence of their Involuntary action. Eddie, demonstrating like an eagle after his Ski jump feat and Gascoigne cried when he knew he won't play in Italia '90 final after accumulating 2 yellow cards in the semi final.
hold on a second.....where u expecting anoda "Wolverine"? Eddie the Eagle is one of my favourite movies for dis year, I love d inspiration it gives. Jackman did superbly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Over the Hedge.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2016
Money Monster
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2016
obixcel:
hold on a second.....where u expecting anoda "Wolverine"? Eddie the Eagle is one of my favourite movies for dis year, I love d inspiration it gives. Jackman did superbly.
Have you watched real steel? If yes then that's what i mean with Hugb Jackman and underdogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2016
obixcel:
The inspiration was toned down , he neva had a coach in real life
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Egohunter:
The inspiration was toned down , he neva had a coach in real life
It isn't just about d coach, it was about Eddie's determination to surpass expectation. By d way, The movie was all about Eddie, Jackman only played a supportive role.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2016
oyetpel:

Have you watched real steel? If yes then that's what i mean with Hugb Jackman and underdogs.
The movie was just all about Eddie, Jackman only played a supportive role, it isn't an action movie, just a drama.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
just watched suicide squad I no go lie I was disappointed not really what I expected
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iykekelvins(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please suggest very interesting Sci-fi and action movies to download. 2015/2016

Thanks..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Suicide squad was set after the death of Superman in Dawn of Justice.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bikerboy1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
freezyprinzy:
just watched suicide squad I no go lie I was disappointed not really what I expected

Me too. Over-hype killed the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2016
bikerboy1:

Me too. Over-hype killed the movie.
I dy tell u d hyping was madt d movie zero..will smith try sha and dat joker g.f dunno her name
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:15am On Aug 19, 2016
freezyprinzy:
I dy tell u d hyping was madt d movie zero..will smith try sha and dat joker g.f dunno her name
Hayley Quinn- that's her name in the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2016
What's the point of this Suicide Sqaud?? You make the super villains to fight terrorists, yet you are the one that created the terrorists yourselves. Great acting though, but they lost the plot. And why the hell did they make it got dark? Are supernaturals the villains (Boss) of 2016? Warcraft used it, X-man Apocalypse used it, and now Suicide Squad used it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2016
cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2016
oyetpel:
What's the point of this Suicide Sqaud?? You make the super villains to fight terrorists, yet you are the one that created the terrorists yourselves. Great acting though, but they lost the plot. And why the hell did they make it got dark? Are supernaturals the villains (Boss) of 2016? Warcraft used it, X-man Apocalypse used it, and now Suicide Squad used it.
dark?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SlimAdenike(f): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2016
MJBOLT:
cool

Waiting for wonder woman like mehn..... Princess diana is my number 1 superhero, her appearance in batman vs superman left me wanting more.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OlgaLeez: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Yesterday my husband and I watched the movie "Room for butterflies " are online http://putlockers.video/ , the film is very interesting .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Waiting for wonder woman like mehn..... Princess diana is my number 1 superhero, her appearance in batman vs superman left me wanting more.

Its the number 1 movie on my mind for 2017

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2016
purplekayc:
dark?
Yes, like the Fey overtaking the Guardian in Warcraft turning his face to one irritating thing. Suicide Sqaud where the witch was changing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2016
Deadshot: And if she can't cut it and her grades starts slipping, i need you to white-people that thing, you know how y'all do.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2016
Deadshot: Now that's my price... But i'm concerned, 'cause i don't see nobody writing sh!t down.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2016
oyetpel:

Hayley Quinn- that's her name in the movie.
oh thank you but If asked 2 rate it would give it a 2/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrBONE2(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2016
freezyprinzy:
grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2016
MrBONE2:
grin grin
u self hate am 2?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrBONE2(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
freezyprinzy:
u self hate am 2?
Yes i really hate the over-hype movie .grin and will fantastically rate it 1 and half out of 10. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
oyetpel:
Deadshot: And if she can't cut it and her grades starts slipping, i need you to white-people that thing, you know how y'all do.

U watched the movie with ur ears n eyes

No mind those ppl wey carry only eye go

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
MJBOLT:
cool

Guardians of galaxy doesn't need a part 2 n

Make this ppl no spoil this movie like divergent o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
bobo65:

Guardians of galaxy doesn't need a part 2 n

Make this ppl no spoil this movie like divergent o

Have faith in marvel cheesy they're the best at what they do

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.