Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3763386 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ewitolek001(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yemi my lover
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Strawman: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Waiting for wonder woman like mehn..... Princess diana is my number 1 superhero, her appearance in batman vs superman left me wanting more.
MJBOLT:
Its the number 1 movie on my mind for 2017

You guys must've seen the trailer by now. The setting is around WWII era. I'd have preferred Wonder Woman in a modern timeline sha, but it looks promising either way. I just fear the Greek mythology + World War II combo may turn out to be a very dark storyline.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Strawman:

You guys must've seen the trailer by now. The setting is around WWII era. I'd have preferred Wonder Woman in a modern timeline sha, but it looks promising either way. I just fear the Greek mythology + World War II combo may turn out to be a very dark storyline.

Yeah seen it

For DC's sake I hope its not a dark story line
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
The Purge- Election year (2016). Republican (Donald Trump) vs Democratic (Hilary Clinton). Thats all i tot of while watching the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mycroft(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fate Stay Night: unlimited blade works and Sword Art Online.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hi, is the Mechanic Resurrection on Fardadownload the real one? Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
The man who knew infinity cool Nice movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Suicide squad was like a new meal I couldn't really tell if I liked It or not.

Some scenes were awesome and some appeared forced.

Joker was dark and cool, dead shot was the man.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Looool guys, Google play is now rating movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Am thinking about something in Suicide Squad. I don't think that nano bomb implanted on the Supervillians is real. Come to think of it, Slipknot is not a prisoner, so he wasn't injected with the bomb, so how wass Rick Flag able to exterminate him? I read somehow that Slipknot was not exterminated, he was captured by Wonder Woman. So the bomb might just be a tracker, but Waller told them its a bomb so that they wont escape. What do you all think??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2016
oyetpel:
Looool guys, Google play is now rating movies.

Are u fo real?

How do they do that?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 6:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Elparaiso:
Hi, is the Mechanic Resurrection on Fardadownload the real one? Thanks.

Na WA for u o

Film wey just comot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2016
Strawman:

Can u pls explain the bolded phrase, been seeing it alot nowadays
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by horlarbanji(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2016
shoki elejo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2016
Pearl Harbor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Strawman: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2016
bobo65:

Can u pls explain the bolded phrase, been seeing it alot nowadays

When a movie has a very serious and gritty atmosphere, it is "dark". Many DC movies have been like that. It's OK for some sha, like Batman for example, but DC took it too far. Imagine Green Lantern, a very jovial character, his movie back in 2011 was so dark and serious - like WtH

Well by the looks of things, DC has started to correct that - see Suicide Squad movie, and the Justice League trailer. They don't look so dark. smiley

But I'm worried about the Wonder Woman movie. I don't know how they can manage to brighten up a movie centred on Greek mythology and World War II. I just hope they surprise us.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2016
Anyone seen "Imperium?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2016
bobo65:

Na WA for u o

Film wey just comot

That's why I'm asking. It already has a DVDSCR version on the website. I haven't watched the first part so I won't know if it is real.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Just saw "The Idol" based on the true story of Mohammed Assaf from Palestine. The movie showcases his struggle and determination to get to the Arab Idol Singing competition. A better part of the story was fictionalised, but it was still a great movie. The plot might have been predicatable, none the less it still delivered.
The cinematography wasn't superb given that the Director wanted us to see the effect of war on the society.
If you re looking to have ur date to a movie a little teary-eyed then this movie is for you smiley
I'll give it a solid 7/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
All star Superman
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dorothy456: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kennykg(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
obixcel:
Now You see Me 2 My favourite movie for d year, already seen it @ d theatre, but I'll get d hd copy into my system, possibly by Monday. This link is much straight forward
http://dl.fardadownload.ir/Film/2016/Now.You.See.Me.2.2016.720p.FardaDownload.mkv
r
If I be babe I supposed kiss you both for this link.... This my movie for tonight

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
"The young Messiah " (2016). It features 3 Game of Thrones casts. Ned Stark, Lord Walder Frey and Brynden Tally (Blackfish).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TonySpike: 5:32am On Aug 21, 2016
For all those discussing about the Wonder Woman movie, it will be set in World War I timeline, not World War II. Yes, part of the movie will spill into the modern timeline and will most likely have Bruce Wayne/Batman cameo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Goodfellas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.