Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749520 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wellstryme(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2016
Kong Island Skull 2017- This king Kong looks badass and huge,march should come early abegi
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2016
cao:
Teenager Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.
Are you s**ting me the cameraman took the credit?! That's one terrible wig, April. I really should stop commenting.
Ok I'll check it out 2day..it's been in my system for a while now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Veronica Mars (movie).
This will just make me want to watch the series again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Miss congeniality.. my love for sandra bullock ehn, no be this world again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
The Adjustment Bureau.
Man, I love this film. I really need to sleep.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
cao:
Veronica Mars (movie).
This will just make me want to watch the series again.
Veronica Mars (2013), gave this movie to a big bro of my, i couldn't believe he would find it interesting, because he's always selective with the movies he watch. I enjoyed it then too. Never watched the series though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
oyetpel:

Veronica Mars (2013), gave this movie to a big bro of my, i couldn't believe he would find it interesting, because he's always selective with the movies he watch. I enjoyed it then too. Never watched the series though.
Was a big fan of the series, it still pains me that it wasn't released in my area, would have loved to have watched it on the big screen.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Watching "Brooklyn " (2016). Movie is fu¢king romantic, and interesting from the start, no dull moment and the conversations are superb. Nigeria has really lost what is called romance. Still watching but 8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Just finished watching the movie "Beast of no Nation" an african child that found himself in the midst of civil war. Starring Edris Alber

And an animation movie "Brave" I rate this 8/10 cool movie cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
oyetpel:
Watching "Brooklyn " (2016). Movie is fu¢king romantic, and interesting from the start, no dull moment and the conversations are superb. Nigeria has really lost what is called romance. Still watching but 8/10.
I have had this movie sitting in my laptop for MONTHS now. It looked boring at first glance that's why I haven't seen it.
Thanks for the feedback you av given me ginger

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
BASTILLE DAY 2016....Cool movie, loved it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
oyetpel:
It's actually a 2015 movie, I saw it last year and it was indeed a very captivating romantic movie set from d 1950s era. Acting, cinematography, dialogues, execution - all superb. 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 3:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Funjosh:
Just finished watching the movie "Beast of no Nation" an african child that found himself in the midst of civil war. Starring Edris Alber

And an animation movie "Brave" I rate this 8/10 cool movie cool

Brave was really dope
By d way, that ur tab get motherboard issue o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 3:45am On Sep 22, 2016
armadeo:

Even till now I don't understand the movie and never bothered to go back.

Go and watch the enemy, I think 2015, some movies really need googling to grab their meaning
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 3:54am On Sep 22, 2016
bobo65:

Brave was really dope
By d way, that ur tab get motherboard issue o

Motherboard embarassed

Will message you during the day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2016
obixcel:
It's actually a 2015 movie, I saw it last year and it was indeed a very captivating romantic movie set from d 1950s era. Acting, cinematography, dialogues, execution - all superb. 8/10
Hmmm, yes 2015.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2016
I'm sure The Producer of 'Allied' can't wait till the movie hits cinemas in November, to cash out.
Angelina and Brad have made the movie a must see when it hits cinemas. I just saw the trailer and i'm pretty sure their is some publicity stunt to hype the movie by selling news that Marion Cottilard is the reason they re splitting up.

Just as the coverage of Pitt's divorce from Jennifer Aniston and subsequent relationship with Jolie turned Mr. and Mrs. Smith — a relatively small spy thriller — into the tenth-highest-grossing movie in the U.S. in 2005.

Sigh. #Hollywood
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by penfillament(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
A long awaited second season of a musical drama empire came to an end on may 18th 2016 and its finale has ganered 10.88million viewers. undoubtedly millions of fans are eager to figure out, should we expect empire season 3 on FOX when the release date is , fortunately in january 2015, FOX has picked up "empire" for a third season, according to the schedule empire premiered yesterday on FOX.
Empire focuses on personal and professional life of a hiphop mogul "Lucious Lyon" , who is the owner of a multimillion dollar entertainment empire, due to a fatal diagnosis, he is forced to leave the music buisness and hand over the reigns to one of his three sons, whereas Lyon's ex wife also claims right to his company.
According to a rescent announcement Taiye Diggs linked contract with "FOX" to join Empire in a third season for a major recurring role, previously it was announced that Alvin Nathaniel (better known as Xzibit) joins "Empire" as a season regular in season 3. Mariah Carey also joins ' Empire' as a guest star. Further more, it was announced three other stars, who will also join the series in season 3 Jamie Carver, Ajona Alexus and Ezri Walker will be starring in Empire in its third series.Carver will portray young lucious, where as Alexus will act as young Cookie during a flash back, Walker will represent a 16 year old Zeah (Mariah Carey) will be starring as a new character named Kitty who will interact with jamal lyon .
Now if you love series and a fan of 'Empire' i have some questions for you;
> do you know where to catch this series live ?
> do you know the pay tv where you can get it at an affordble rate? and in high definition pictures?
i promise you wont pay overboard for this,you want the answer ? just comment or share and like am excited about this series

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyindahk(f): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Agentsof shield season 4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by helovesme(f): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nihilist

You are crazy. Aswear grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by itzoluwadammy: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Game of thrones
just finished season 3
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
itzoluwadammy:
Game of thrones
just finished season 3
oyindahk:
Agentsof shield season 4
penfillament:

Now if you love series and a fan of 'Empire' i have some questions for you;
> do you know where to catch this series live ?
> do you know the pay tv where you can get it at an affordble rate? and in high definition pictures?
i promise you wont pay overboard for this,you want the answer ? just comment or share and like am excited about this series

This is a movie thread. The thread for TV series is somewhere else.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 3:00am On Sep 23, 2016
mrkings92:
Watch-out another amazing jokaz comedy #Mr-Kings_de_mugu_gambler #Episode #8.

click to download.http://jokazcomedy.com/2016/09/19/jokaz-comedy-episode-8_mr_kings_de_mugu_gambler/

Click to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVGs3h4-Jtk

Na wa for you o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2016
you guys should watch the trailer of ' guardians ' .. a russian movie.. the movie is like a better version of the new fantastic4..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sunnymornin1(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2016
What site can I get to download good movies! Pls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2016
sunnymornin1:
What site can I get to download good movies! Pls
http://dl.fardadownload.net/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sunnymornin1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
http://dl.fardadownload.net/
thank u so much I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
ak33n:
you guys should watch the trailer of ' guardians ' .. a russian movie.. the movie is like a better version of the new fantastic4..

Seen. Yawn!!!!!

I can assure you the trailer is better than the movie. Ain't even gonna download it. Gonna wait for it on tv.

Saw the secret lives of pets. 5/10.

These animations need to get a new dimension cos its all boring now.

Will wait for marvel / dc movies whenever they come out.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dirty 30
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Just seen "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle: Out Of The Shadows. The movie did fairly ok, at least it didn't make me fall asleep, d action kept me going till d end. Although The ending was a bit too hurried to conclusion I'll give it a pass. Also, I wondered who designed dat alien wig head dat looked like an octopus, it looked terrible. 5.7/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
cao:
Teenager Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.
Are you s**ting me the cameraman took the credit?! That's one terrible wig, April. I really should stop commenting.
Were u referring to dat of d Alien?

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.