Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3750711 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parrotibaba(m): 12:18am On Sep 24, 2016
The magnificent 7

7/10 for me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:48am On Sep 24, 2016
obixcel:
Just seen "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle: Out Of The Shadows. The movie did fairly ok, at least it didn't make me fall asleep, d action kept me going till d end. Although The ending was a bit too hurried to conclusion I'll give it a pass. Also, I wondered who designed dat alien wig head dat looked like an octopus, it looked terrible. 5.7/10

Lol. You made me laugh here.

That's a character krang from the cartoons way back.

That's exactly how it looks.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:50am On Sep 24, 2016
parrotibaba:
The magnificent 7

7/10 for me

Wow this is out already.

Cool did you download it or cinema?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parrotibaba(m): 4:50am On Sep 24, 2016
armadeo:

Wow this is out already.

Cool did you download it or cinema?
cinema
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2016
armadeo:

Lol. You made me laugh here.

That's a character krang from the cartoons way back.

That's exactly how it looks.
LOL, dat is eh, watching it at some point I felt like I was gonna puke. I prefer seeing it in a cartoon dan d actual movie. I've seen many alien freaks in movies but nothing as horrible as dat.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Zetra(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
obixcel:
Just seen "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle: Out Of The Shadows. The movie did fairly ok, at least it didn't make me fall asleep, d action kept me going till d end. Although The ending was a bit too hurried to conclusion I'll give it a pass. Also, I wondered who designed dat alien wig head dat looked like an octopus, it looked terrible. 5.7/10
it became boring with no action almost when I thought the action will enter gear 5....
I enjoyed "Angry bird better than it (my opinion sha)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
'Blood father' (2016) is better than 'I am wrath' (2016).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Morris from America (2016). There was this quote in the movie. “Parents kill more dreams than
anybody.”--Spike Lee

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
oyetpel:
'Blood father' (2016) is better than 'I am wrath' (2016).
I agree with you bro, although I haven't seen "Blood father", I Am Wrath was boring, nothing to glory about in dat movie. A Movie like "The Gunman" 2015 is also by far better dan it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Zetra:

it became boring with no action almost when I thought the action will enter gear 5....
I enjoyed "Angry bird better than it (my opinion sha)
I understand ur assessment cos some scenes dat u expected intense action, all of a sudden everything plus the energy levels dies down and it was like d whole tension built up starts all over again, yea I get dat. Dat was why I just gave d movie a "pass".
LOL...It was like u got frustrated and quickly sailed away into d world of the "Angry Birds" hahaha, for real, Angry Birds was cool.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dynamo007(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Guys abeg I need better site to download good movie quality 360p or 720p apart from fardadownload it's too jam-packed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Black Mass (2015)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
About to watch the remake of a remake: The Magnificent 7. I blame Denzel Washington.

One day I'll watch the original Japanese film, 7 Samurai.

UPDATE: Did somebody (several somebodies) die in the cinema or have they invested in industrial bleach or I dunno is this cumulative smell? Jebus, Mariam Makeba, it stinks in here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Meet the blacks (2016), got really funny towards the end. hahahahaha...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
The Land (2016). Cool movie. You will see dirty America in the movie, not the accustomed skyscrapers and nice restaurant we are used to in Hollywood. And there are cute black teenagers on show too, Cisco especially.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sharknado.
Well, it just got recently added to Netflix...might as well. This better be the crapfest as promised. Gotta love those syfy channel crapfests masquerading as TV movies...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Any alternative site ? fardadownload is acting up
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
obixcel:
I agree with you bro, although I haven't seen "Blood father", I Am Wrath was boring, nothing to glory about in dat movie. A Movie like "The Gunman" 2015 is also by far better dan it.
Blood father is also better than 'Term Life'.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
cao:
Sharknado.
Well, it just got recently added to Netflix...might as well. This better be the crapfest as promised. Gotta love those syfy channel crapfests masquerading as TV movies...

You gotta love the crap syfy spill out. It's epic.

It can't get worse than that. Watched one which our dear mother of dragons was part of the caste am sure she would weep with shame now.

The graphics are so horrible you can't help but laugh and just enjoy.

It's good for a boring day.

Ps wasn't sharknado about the flying sharks or some equally horrible story line.

There's this black woman who I was shocked and disappointed to see there. Can't remember her name now.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sharknado 2. Why am I doing this to myself?!
armadeo:

You gotta love the crap syfy spill out. It's epic.
It can't get worse than that. Watched one which our dear mother of dragons was part of the caste am sure she would weep with shame now.
The graphics are so horrible you can't help but laugh and just enjoy.
It's good for a boring day.
Ps wasn't sharknado about the flying sharks or some equally horrible story line.
There's this black woman who I was shocked and disappointed to see there. Can't remember her name now.
I think I've just seen her as the co-pilot. Is that Rachel True from The Craft & Half & Half? **googles** yup. Hollywood, you wicked-o.

UPDATE: Scratch that. Vivica Fox is in this?! Chei!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Any movie dat begins with a "Shark", nah nah nah! Not for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pee-wee's Big Holiday 2016....quite hilarious I must say. 6.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Laid in America, moderately funny 5.5/10
Food choices......, a documentary about food choices we make 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
somebody should suggest a good movie for me please embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mediapace: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Arrow
Funjosh:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mediapace:
Arrow

se na season film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mediapace: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yea
Funjosh:

se na season film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
angry angry angry i no dey watch joo. i nees movies wey i go watch for atleast one hour thirty mins.

Mediapace:
Yea
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mediapace: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Go buy all those alani pomolekun,oyenusi fim then
Funjosh:
angry angry angry i no dey watch joo. i nees movies wey i go watch for atleast one hour thirty mins.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Oseni007(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Eye in the sky
Funjosh:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Oseni007:
Eye in the sky

very good movie........ I pity that young girl so much the way those politicians are drinking tea and deciding who to live or die embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
cao:
Sharknado 2. Why am I doing this to myself?!

I think I've just seen her as the co-pilot. Is that Rachel True from The Craft & Half & Half? **googles** yup. Hollywood, you wicked-o.

UPDATE: Scratch that. Vivica Fox is in this?! Chei!

Yeah that's her. Vivica Fox. Jeez was I shocked. She even looked haggard in the movie. like she was asking by and decided to act. I thought her career was over as I saw her in that movie.

Looks better in empire now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Auraking and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.