Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3754238 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lordfalcao(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
I think we should do it like this, once we mention a movie we mention the year. It would be easier that way.

What do you guys say?

Skoops the greater good. (2015)
Race (2015)

I give Race 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Julius444(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
[b]Can someone please suggest films for me. Movies like immortals, 300, mission impossible ghost protocol. I luv gladiator movies and Sci fi. If it's possible to add download link, I will really appreciate it. Thanks [b/]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
The Neighbour (2016) Crime, thriller. 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by getbizy: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
The Magnificent Seven (2016) Western
I.T (2016) thriller?
Edge of Winter (2016) thriller
The Meddler (2016) comedy
Mike and Dave need wedding dates (2016) comedy
Bastille Day (2016) Action
Imperium (2016) Crime
The Bronze (2016) Comedy
Mechanic Resurrection (2016) Action
Jason Bourne (2016) Action
Star Trek Beyond (2016) Sci- Fi
The Throne (2016) Chinese Drama

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Julius444(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thanks, I will download some tonight
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
obixcel can you help me with a direct link to download "don't breath". Just saw the trailer and its breath- taking.Any suggestions?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
calliope:
obixcel can you help me with a direct link to download "don't breath". Just saw the thriller and its breath- taking.Any suggestions?
http://dl.uplodin.ir/Film/2016/Dont.Breathe.2016.720p.HDRip.FardaDownload.mkv
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Julius444(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
obixcel:
http://dl.uplodin.ir/Film/2016/Dont.Breathe.2016.720p.HDRip.FardaDownload.mkv
Can you tell me website where you get the download link
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Uchennazico: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
So I just finished "Don't Breathe"

The movie made my day! I was thrilled! It's one of those movies that will keep you engaged. One of my best so far.

It's 9/10 for me!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Uchennazico: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
obixcel:
I personally have seen a blind man who had mastered every corner of his big wide house, and can walk nearly freely, and only uses a short stick to avoid colliding with unforeseen objects on d way. So yes it's possible. I checked imdb reviews and nobody condemned d blind man's ability to walk in nearly every corner of d house even when it was dark. And if u noticed he was also fond of using his nostrils to perceive smell around d house. About Alex, I think he was badly wounded but somehow d Blind man didn't give him d knock out, he even shot him with d pistol but it seemed it hit Alex somewhere in d lower part of his body, so he survived.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Julius444:

Can you tell me website where you get the download link
lol it's already there na, just small editing http://dl.uplodin.ir/Film/
You can choose any year of movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kennykg(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Just completed nerve and Sucide squad
Nice movies
May watch don't breathe tonight
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Uchennazico:
So I just finished "Don't Breathe"

The movie made my day! I was thrilled! It's one of those movies that will keep you engaged. One of my best so far.

It's 9/10 for me!!

Yes, so engaging. Although it wasn't d perfect thriller by any standard, it did d job it was set out to do, and it was executed effectively. From d beginning till d end d audience is kept on a suspense

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by csamii: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2016
oyetpel:

Well, went for the red button after watching it. And again, the s€men part was very funny. How did the blind man jerk off inside that cup? And he even wanted to inseminate the lady, he cut the lady's trouser near where her vj is. The blind man was just so sharp and perfect, he made everything unreal to me. My point is, the blind man acted as if he was expecting some burglars, his actions were just so straight forward and sharp for someone who cant see. I wish they had used a real blind man, like Game of Thrones did with Maester Aemon's character.

He lost his sight. It's only normal that his other senses are enhanced with the help of his brain.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Uchennazico: 3:30am On Oct 24, 2016
oyetpel:

I have downloaded NERVE, looking forward to watching it this week Rampage 1,2,3 is the one taking my time now.

Pls where did you download Rampage 1,2,3?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Uchennazico:

Pls where did you download Rampage 1,2,3?
Download all on fzmovies. net..
Rampage (2010),
Rampage-Capital punishment(2014),
Rampage- President Down (2016).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
"Don't breath" - the movie was so intense. I absolutely loved it. I give it 10/10.

I'd wish the blind man dead.
Does DAT make me horrible.... smiley

Obixcel thanks for link.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by humberts: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mr Church....drama (7/10).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
DEAR ELEANOR (2016) (Drama). Watched it after seeing d trailer, didn't expect too much from the start. A very lively and light-hearted road trip movie, set forth from the '60s era. One thing i liked about d movie were d dialogues in each scene. Not until d 50th minute dat I knew Jessica Alba featured in d movie, her role as a stage performer was brief but nice as it added more flavour to d movie. 7/10. If drama isn't ur genre u may not find it interesting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
calliope:
"Don't breath" - the movie was so intense. I absolutely loved it. I give it 10/10.

I'd wish the blind man dead.
Does DAT make me horrible.... smiley

Obixcel thanks for link.
You're welcome. We all wished d same, but in d eyes of d law (according to d movie ending) people saw him as being d victim whose house was broken into, imagine d irony? The face of d lady when she saw on tv dat d blind man survived was priceless.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
zlatan:
Mr Church....drama (7/10).
I just downloaded dat movie after seeing d trailer, It's been long i watched Eddie Murphy since he acted in ''Tower Heist'', looks very much promising.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DonTim1: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
obixcel:
You're welcome. We all wished d same, but in d eyes of d law (according to d movie ending) people saw him as being d victim whose house was broken into, imagine d irony? The face of d lady when she saw on tv dat d blind man survived was priceless.
Yea.. I was like why TF was he still alive! He is a psychopath and deserves to die inspite of being the victim.. But if were to be in his shoes would we say he did it wrongly....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Uchennazico: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
oyetpel:
Download all on fzmovies. net..
Rampage (2010),
Rampage-Capital punishment(2014),
Rampage- President Down (2016).

Okay thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
calliope:

Yea.. I was like why TF was he still alive! He is a psychopath and deserves to die inspite of being the victim.. But if were to be in his shoes would we say he did it wrongly....
First of all, as u asserted, he's a psychopath. But if u want to be realistic, if a blind man's house was broken into and he was in d house when it happened and had a firearm, of course it's natural to defend oneself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bigmanbaba: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello everyone....I just need link to download these nigerian movies; October 1st Married but living single Dawn in the creeks.....I go appreciate
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
obixcel:
First of all, as u asserted, he's a psychopath. But if u want to be realistic, if a blind man's house was broken into and he was in d house when it happened and had a firearm, of course it's natural to defend oneself.
Alright..

Have you seen the movie " Justice league " saw the trailer some days ago.. Have any idea on release date?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
calliope:

Alright..

Have you seen the movie " Justice league " saw the thriller some days ago.. Have any idea on release date?
nope, I haven't seen d movie, I'll check up on it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
calliope:

Alright..

Have you seen the movie " Justice league " saw the thriller some days ago.. Have any idea on release date?
Trailer you meant to say, thriller. They are still filminhg i think, it's a sequel to Dawn of Justice- Superman v Batman. To be out 2017.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
oyetpel:

Trailer you meant to say, thriller. They are still filminhg i think, it's a sequel to Dawn of Justice- Superman v Batman. To be out 2017.
Lol I blame "Don't Breathe" for d trailer- thriller mix up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: t33why, Toyade888(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.