Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3995413 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (3912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol....die hard fans....."die hard"....true tho....no b today star wars start
Now u gat d gist, that's it. Even they bring out another one they will still make hundreds of millions of dollars. So no be today.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2017
100naira:
So no clear version of Dr strange yet? Nawa ooo
No clear copy yet for 'Doctor Strange', glad I watched it @ d theatre last year. Nevertheless I can't wait to also get d blue ray copy, so let's continue to wait, one of these days it would be released.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hey, anyone has an idea how to download from terrarium? I have been having some difficulties downloading movies from terrarium with ADM. Besides the sources are too many
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
After watching this, I don't know what to make of it, *warning, Spoilers *

About a woman (Amy Adams) who lost her daughter and keeps dreaming about it all through in the mix of Alien Arrival who came to earth to help humanity but somehow they were misinterpreted/misunderstood and the human race were at a brink of full blown-out war with the Aliens, but again the daydreaming lady insisted on one last conversation with the Aliens, it seems she is the only one who can understood them. From their interaction she now understands what their initial message was and they only came to earth in need of help; she also learned she can see the future.
Day dreamer now went to her Team with the new findings and what the actual message meant which was earlier misinterpreted, but none of her team members will listen. She now uses her gift to indulge in a series of future dreams where she makes a phone call to a General who was the commander of the Chinese army already about to launch attacks on the Aliens, she talked him out of engaging them by saying some "chin xu ci Zhejiang Zhang chi" China language, he then aborted the mission. After she recover from her daydreaming she did what she saw in her dream and save the world.
That's it the dreaming lady has saved the world, no more war between the human race and Aliens. She has saved the world with her dreams. THE End.
I can't count how many times i struggle not to fall asleep watching this. The dreaming scene are much enough to make you fall fast asleep and start your own dreams. Though sci-fi fans will love it. For me it's 4/10.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Barefoot (2014)- 7/10. The Lobster(2015) - 7/10- about single people who are given 45 days to find a partner or otherwise be turned into animals.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2017
KealDrogo:
After watching this, I don't know what to make of it, *warning, Spoilers *

About a woman (Amy Adams) who lost her daughter and keeps dreaming about it all through in the mix of Alien Arrival who came to earth to help humanity but somehow they were misinterpreted/misunderstood and the human race were at a brink of full blown-out war with the Aliens, but again the daydreaming lady insisted on one last conversation with the Aliens, it seems she is the only one who can understood them. From their interaction she now understands what their initial message was and they only came to earth in need of help; she also learned she can see the future.
Day dreamer now went to her Team with the new findings and what the actual message meant which was earlier misinterpreted, but none of her team members will listen. She now uses her gift to indulge in a series of future dreams where she makes a phone call to a General who was the commander of the Chinese army already about to launch attacks on the Aliens, she talked him out of engaging them by saying some "chin xu ci Zhejiang Zhang chi" China language, he then aborted the mission. After she recover from her daydreaming she did what she saw in her dream and save the world.
That's it the dreaming lady has saved the world, no more war between the human race and Aliens. She has saved the world with her dreams. THE End.
I can't count how many times i struggle not to fall asleep watching this. The dreaming scene are much enough to make you fall fast asleep and start your own dreams. Though sci-fi fans will love it. For me it's 4/10.
After seeing the trailer, I fear this movie may end up like THE FIFTH WAVE, so I will hesitate for now, (I hope I'm wrong) but I'll check imdb ratings/reviews.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2017
The dreaming scenes are enough for you to fall asleep and start your own dreams. grin grin grin

Kealdrogo 2017.

Lol. Epic.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2017
obixcel:
After seeing the trailer, I fear this movie may end up like THE FIFTH WAVE, so I will hesitate for now, (I hope I'm wrong) but I'll check imdb ratings/reviews.
I didn't download and i didn't watch 'The 5th Wave' due to reviews. I have download 'Arrival' Dvdscr from fzmovies dot net tho, and its clear, but after watching that slow oscar worthy movie 'Nocturnal Animals' featuring Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal, i will also pass on Arrival for now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2017
zlatan:
Barefoot (2014)- 7/10. The Lobster(2015) - 7/10- about single people who are given 45 days to find a partner or otherwise be turned into animals.
Barefoot.I wish I can get a copy of that movie again.It was unpredictable and was actually worth it.Shows that you dont need high budget to make a nice movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2017
obixcel:
The rating on imdb is 8.3/10 very high, i went straight and watch it thinking it will be mind blowing. But menn.. It doesn't live up to the hype in all honesty. Sci-fi fans or neutrals may love it though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2017
armadeo:
The dreaming scenes are enough for you to fall asleep and start your own dreams. grin grin grin

Kealdrogo 2017.

Lol. Epic.
My brother that's how i see am oh. Instead of seeing an interesting Sci-fi Alien movie as the rating is very high. But i ended up battling with keeping my head up to the television screen all throughout the run time. The flashbacks and dreams are just too much in this movie; with a weak plot that will keep you bored.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2017
obixcel:
No clear copy yet for 'Doctor Strange', glad I watched it @ d theatre last year. Nevertheless I can't wait to also get d blue ray copy, so let's continue to wait, one of these days it would be released.
doctor strange will be released on blu ray next month
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2017
KealDrogo:

The rating on imdb is 8.3/10 very high, i went straight and watch it thinking it will be mind blowing. But menn.. It doesn't live up to the hype in all honesty. Sci-fi fans or neutrals may love it though.
Midnight special also have high ratings, but was shitty
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2017
xander cage returns this friday
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Teenage Cocktail (2016).... 100% rating in Rotten Tomatoes. Seems like 'The Model', 'White Girl' kind of movie. @vorpal
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2017
'La La Land' DVDSCR out on fzmovies dot net
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2017
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. HDRip out on fzmovies dot net
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hidden Figures: 9/10

From lemme just watch 5 to 10mins, I ended up watching the whole thing. I can't remember the last time I felt so good about a movie. It deserves one or two oscar nomination.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
oyetpel:
Teenage Cocktail (2016).... 100% rating in Rotten Tomatoes. Seems like 'The Model', 'White Girl' kind of movie. @vorpal

Will check it out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
KealDrogo:

I have already vowed never to make the same mistake that I made with THE FIFTH WAVE. Fifth Wave was so hyped I literally went to see it at the movie theatre, ended up terribly sorry. If I can download it online, fine, but that would be all.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
oyetpel:
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. HDRip out on fzmovies dot net
Nice, I'm on it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Csami:
Hidden Figures: 9/10

From lemme just watch 5 to 10mins, I ended up watching the whole thing. I can't remember the last time I felt so good about a movie. It deserves one or two oscar nomination.
I have dat, will be seeing it tonight.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
oyetpel:

Midnight special also have high ratings, but was shitty
Ever since d movie came out last year I had never contemplated of downloading it, The movie title pissed me off, what's so special about d midnight? lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
MJBOLT:

doctor strange will be released on blu ray next month
grin
Good to know.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
obixcel:
Nice, I'm on it.

Jst finished mine wink ..J.K Rowling nvr disappoints... dope dope movie 8/10

I have a feeling Jacob's memory wasn't really wiped out... that last smile was crazy...

Oyetpel nice one...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bryan12:
Barefoot.I wish I can get a copy of that movie again.It was unpredictable and was actually worth it.Shows that you dont need high budget to make a nice movie.
Spot on. Downloaded the movie from ganool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
bridgesjnr:

Jst finished mine wink ..J.K Rowling nvr disappoints... dope dope movie 8/10

I have a feeling Jacob's memory wasn't really wiped out... that last smile was crazy...

Oyetpel nice one...
You didn't have to give us spoilers, you know? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Saw Queen Of Katwe last night, nice and inspirational movie, 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2017
zlatan:

Spot on. Downloaded the movie from ganool
this ganool.....is it an app of some sort?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stacyadams: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2017
our kind of triator..another intersting movie with well dressed actors....russian and british accents.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Johncasey(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
can someone please tell me where i can find Boyka Undisputed IV(2016)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (3912) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.