Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3744945 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
obixcel:
No clear copy yet for 'Doctor Strange', glad I watched it @ d theatre last year. Nevertheless I can't wait to also get d blue ray copy, so let's continue to wait, one of these days it would be released.

Nna...you go wait oh...na 6 months....from tz release date....same with rogue one...minimum.. 5months
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
KealDrogo:
After watching this, I don't know what to make of it, *warning, Spoilers *

About a woman (Amy Adams) who lost her daughter and keeps dreaming about it all through in the mix of Alien Arrival who came to earth to help humanity but somehow they were misinterpreted/misunderstood and the human race were at a brink of full blown-out war with the Aliens, but again the daydreaming lady insisted on one last conversation with the Aliens, it seems she is the only one who can understood them. From their interaction she now understands what their initial message was and they only came to earth in need of help; she also learned she can see the future.
Day dreamer now went to her Team with the new findings and what the actual message meant which was earlier misinterpreted, but none of her team members will listen. She now uses her gift to indulge in a series of future dreams where she makes a phone call to a General who was the commander of the Chinese army already about to launch attacks on the Aliens, she talked him out of engaging them by saying some "chin xu ci Zhejiang Zhang chi" China language, he then aborted the mission. After she recover from her daydreaming she did what she saw in her dream and save the world.
That's it the dreaming lady has saved the world, no more war between the human race and Aliens. She has saved the world with her dreams. THE End.
I can't count how many times i struggle not to fall asleep watching this. The dreaming scene are much enough to make you fall fast asleep and start your own dreams. Though sci-fi fans will love it. For me it's 4/10.

For me tz 7/10......my kind of movie....e sha get high rating on IMDb...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Any body laid eyes on patriots day?

LA LA land
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Any body laid eyes on patriots day?
LA LA land
You can Patriot's Day DVDSCR and La La Land DVDSCR on fzmovies dot net
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Anyone seen the Logan trailer?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
About to watch Bleep 2. This better be good, dragged my ass straight from work.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bryan12:
this ganool.....is it an app of some sort?

It's a movie site; just add .is and you are good to go
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
cao:
About to watch Bleep 2. This better be good, dragged my ass straight from work.
See how I forgot that this is actually Triple X 3. Poor Darius Stone with his weird running. Just watch X2: State of Union & watch him run - pure comedy gold. Anywho, film was okay - with OTT action. Xander Cage is basically X-Games Bond, even complete with innuendo laden comebacks. TBH, at one point it looked like Vin Diesel was just trying to live his fantasy life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Vorpal:
Anyone seen the Logan trailer?
Finally saw it tonight (one of the trailers before Triple X 3), it was quite intense. I see they're going for Old Man Logan, kinda weird though if the girl's supposed to be X-23, she seems too young.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
cao:

Finally saw it tonight (one of the trailers before Triple X 3), it was quite intense. I see they're going for Old Man Logan, kinda weird though if the girl's supposed to be X-23, she seems too young.

The old man Logan seem quite entertaining to me. Something like old meets young. However i think the girl should be a lil bit older and somewhat anti-social as opposed to the hippy type.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
KealDrogo:

It's interesting and somehow scary. That possessed little girl the way she runs on the wall is kinda funny. At the last scene, when she was walking fast on the ceiling to attack the doctor at the mental hospital was so hilarious cheesy

So the elder sister sew the little girl mouth, she come die? Abi no be wetin I see you see?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:40am On Jan 20, 2017
KealDrogo:

It's interesting and somehow scary. That possessed little girl the way she runs on the wall is kinda funny. At the last scene, when she was walking fast on the ceiling to attack the doctor at the mental hospital was so hilarious cheesy
What movie was that?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Simplyunique: 5:41am On Jan 20, 2017
The handmaiden: best movie from last year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2017
'Hell or High Water', 'Inferno' and 'Warcraft'. Ben Foster should win several awards this year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2017
oyetpel:
'Hell or High Water', 'Inferno' and 'Warcraft'. Ben Foster should win several awards this year.
nice 1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2017
zlatan:

It's a movie site; just add .is and you are good to go
Thanks man
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2017
KealDrogo:

Yes she died. But her elder sister summon her back when she slit her hand and draw another ouija board with her blood.

Lol! That movie is a total waste of time and mb. The same can be said of JACK REACHER 2.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2017
What Now?--Kelvin Hart is freaking funny grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2017
KealDrogo:

I find it interesting. Jack Reacher 2 is very predictable, it does not amuse me.

Predictable!? That storyline was plain stupi!d!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2017
xynerise:
What Now?--Kelvin Hart is freaking funny grin
Respect to the short man. Where did you download it from? Because i can't find its clear copy yet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
KealDrogo:

How will you rate it with Inferno¿

Imma give Inferno a 6.4/10. Why? Because it's the typical Robert Langdon bullsh*t flicks.

This time it wasn't the church that needed saving but the world and one man with his superior knowledge for interpreting symbols, diagrams and ancient languages will save it.

I rather watch superman again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.