Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3785452 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (3845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CltrAltDelicious(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2017
Damfostopper:
first time ImDb rating have fooled me.... downloaded deadpool... mehn dat movie is just wack and annoying... 2/10....wats the difference between deadpool and Dhoom.... tricks too much
You need to re-watch it again mehn

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2017

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Patriots Day!
Certain part of this movie that makes you love the art of film-making. I love the subtle advert with the Benz, when the teenager was trying to get away after he was trapped around the cops. A similar scene was played out in 'Secret Soldiers of Benghazi' with the ML Benz taking all that hit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Damfostopper:
first time ImDb rating have fooled me.... downloaded deadpool... mehn dat movie is just wack and annoying... 2/10....wats the difference between deadpool and Dhoom.... tricks too much

Nna....na yhu oh.....deadpool ke......na your view sha...d film still get ehn high rating nd e make money wella....so...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
bobo65:

All are clear
I think brrip is the clearest
Followed by dvdrip

The clearest is blu ray....then followed by 720p's of all d rips.....

DVDSCR depends on the ripper....if the ripper is wise... You have a clear quality......otherwise.... U have a poor quality....

Seen some real bad DVDscr......doze types battle for positions with SCAM
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Miss Sloane.... Very "power-like" something..... Aunty Sloane no well....

Edge of seventeen on point!......

Allied is making sense........
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Floyd45:
Patriots Day!
Certain part of this movie that makes you love the art of film-making. I love the subtle advert with the Benz, when the teenager was trying to get away after he was trapped around the cops. A similar scene was played out in 'Secret Soldiers of Benghazi' with the ML Benz taking all that hit.

You remember the part where the terrorist was mimicking dah Chinese guy in the car...when he said he's password..... 3,3.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Queen of Katwe!!! 11/10

Found my eyes welling up with tears at so many different levels.

You who live in abundance, with your sense of entitlement, have you paused to think of the IDPs? The slums? The deprived? The under-privileged?

That scene where Phiona got served a cup of beverage, she cherished every drop! She licked the body of the cup for goodness' sake!
My tears dropped freely, but I did not care. Did not even know I was crying.

The movie has just reset my thinking back to factory setting.

Count your blessings!!!

An Oscar please.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Unionised:
Queen of Katwe!!! 11/10

Found my eyes welling up with tears at so many different levels.

You who live in abundance, with your sense of entitlement, have you paused to think of the IDPs? The slums? The deprived? The under-privileged?

That scene where Phiona got served a cup of beverage, she cherished every drop! She licked the body of the cup for goodness' sake!
My tears dropped freely, but I did not care. Did not even know I was crying.

The movie has just reset my thinking back to factory setting.

Count your blessings!!!

An Oscar please.

Really deserves an award

And its also a true life story
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

You remember the part where the terrorist was mimicking dah Chinese guy in the car...when he said he's password..... 3,3.....

Yo! that part killed me grin...i kept on rewinding to have a good laugh. That teenage boy was one hell of a kid..
He got his wish to finally drive the Benz when his brother said 'Shit! this thing movessss'
I love the dialogues in the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Here at NASA, we all pee the same color!

Super sunday for me so far.

Hidden Figures 9/10. Still watching...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ladies, we've been reassigned. Leave your calculators, we won't be needing them where we're going.

Hahahaha.... tell that to the super eagles!!

Hidden figures.... 10/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
KealDrogo:

You just arrived, Deadpool is one of the most overrated junk i have seen recently. T
Try being honest and just admit you don't like the movie.

Damfostopper:
Imdb didn't fool you. It's just not your kind of movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Floyd45:

Yo! that part killed me grin...i kept on rewinding to have a good laugh. That teenage boy was one hell of a kid..
He got his wish to finally drive the Benz when his brother said 'Shit! this thing movessss'
I love the dialogues in the movie

Lol.......hilarious and thrilling movie....I heard that's how it happened.....dht scene.....Hollywood is something else...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kaycee7:
Try being honest and just admit you don't like the movie.

Imdb didn't fool you. It's just not your kind of movie.

Thanks mahn.....true talk...fact...not their kind of movie.....

Just like arrival... I love it....but ve met bouh 10 pple who really hate it.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MoyoGENERAL: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hacksaw Ridge!
Inspiring!!! O beauty! Enjoyed every bit of my time and money at the cinema!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seunot: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Unionised:
Ladies, we've been reassigned. Leave your calculators, we won't be needing them where we're going.

Hahahaha.... tell that to the super eagles!!

Hidden figures.... 10/10.

What a beautiful movie based on true event....it proves one thing; talents and geniuses are equally distributed among all races equally.

Several times I've heard people saying the whites are far more intelligent than us...I usually shake my head and say to myself "what have we become?"

Scientifically it has been proven that there's no superior race...take a baby from say Nigeria to the developed world, expose him to living condition, knowledge, equipments, positive mindset there. Let see whether he won't perform just as hood or even better than the residents.

Our problem is selfishness , our need to control our fellow brothers and sisters at whatever cost; so far as we're living a comfortable, kingly but purposeless life, nothing really matters!

This Truth is certain though, "we are born and made of stars...that means we're all stars". THE MOST ORDINARY OF US CAN ACCOMPLISH IMMENSELY UNBELIEVABLE THINGS!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Doctor Strange was just there. But the best part for me was at the end, linking it to THOR.

I salute Marvel.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Arrival (2016)- science fiction, the movie didn't arrive till the end. 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
oyetpel:
Doctor Strange was just there. But the best part for me was at the end, linking it to THOR.

I salute Marvel.
undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
zlatan:
Arrival (2016)- science fiction, the movie didn't arrive till the end. 6/10

irony
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by endee91(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
Csami:
FENCES 7/10

This is one sad movie. Over 130mins of sadness. I was just squeezing my face, rubbing my eyes but thank God the tears decided not to drop.

Oscar nominations
La La Land had 14 nominations and Moonlight 6.
MUNGO PARK, SO NA HERE U PARK
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
oyetpel:

I salute Marvel.

I think I agree with you. .

Though i feel I waited too long to see it hence the hype was gone.

I would have enjoyed it maybe had I watched it earlier.

It was ok not spectacular.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
endee91:

MUNGO PARK, SO NA HERE U PARK

Mudafvcker
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
cao:
Sing.

What's your personal review

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Any interesting 2016 movie I can download dis night, I mean a top notch movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:13am On Jan 31, 2017
armadeo:

What's your personal review
It was entertaining, it didn't exactly break new ground, but I definitely liked the music. TBH, I'd listen to Seth MacFarlene sing about tap water.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:17am On Jan 31, 2017
Nesso:
Any interesting 2016 movie I can download dis night, I mean a top notch movie
The Accountant. The guy was basically autistic Batman with amazing number crunching skills and knew how to kick ass.

The Nice Guys. This film should have done better. Good old fashioned detective action-drama-comedy. In fact, I'm gonna watch my Blu-Ray - yes, I actually buy films. So, in a few minutes, that's what I'll be currently watching. Seriously, this film is a classic Shane Black film.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2017
cao:

The Accountant. The guy was basically autistic Batman with amazing number crunching skills and knew how to kick ass.

The Nice Guys. This film should have done better. Good old fashioned detective action-drama-comedy. In fact, I'm gonna watch my Blu-Ray - yes, I actually buy films. So, in a few minutes, that's what I'll be currently watching. Seriously, this film is a classic Shane Black film.
Thanks , but I hv watched both.

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (3845) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Phobos19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.