Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3763626 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
KealDrogo:

yes; The ruthless Daniel Plainview, This guy is the definition of Greed. So brutal sad

You know one thing with these movies. The wicked always Triumph sad
To an extent that's how life is. The good do succeed but you've got to soil your hands a little.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Uhmmm....Isnt HDTS cinema dubbed
will get u a streaming site
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2017

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
KealDrogo:

Between chigurh and Daniel Plainview who do you think is more likable or the baddest among them. Remember they both won Oscar's in their respective films.
I would choose Daniel Plainview. He's like a chameleon. He can survive anywhere. I mean he used his dead colleague son's innocence to make negotiations and sent him away when he lost his hearing, killed his brothers' impostor to clear all "semblances" of a family relation and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour just to own a pipeline. Chigurh was just erratic, Daniel Plainview was crazy but there was always a reason to his madness and lastly it was played by my favourite actor. Daniel-Day Lewis. :-D

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ehmm, who has seen LION? How is the movie cos ratings are high online...any site to download it yet?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Beyond the call of Duty.... this movie is so trash, it's the worst movie of the century. Just wasted mb for nufn.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Uhmmm....Isnt HDTS cinema dubbed

Try this it's a streaming site

http://projectfreetv.unblocked.world/movies/search-form/?free=Rogue%20one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Just arrived home early watching this right now.
Finicking...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
handelex:
Beyond the call of Duty.... this movie is so trash, it's the worst movie of the century. Just wasted mb for nufn.
which movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
purplekayc:
which movie?
Beyond the Call of Duty
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Finally got to watch THE WEDDING PARTY. So much laughter accompanied with tears. grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
oyetpel:
Birdman (2014)

Didn't get this movie.

Was the guy super or was he crazy.

Did he fly away or commit suicide .

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
armadeo:

Didn't get this movie. aq

Was the guy super or was he crazy.

Did he fly away or commit suicide .
Lol, the guy Michael Keaton, actually portrayed Batman in 1989 Batman movie, and 1992 Batman returns. The was the reason for the title Birdman.

So what happened is, the director of 'Birdman' cast him as a once popular Hollywood actor that is no more relevant or considered for Blockbuster movies again, so the guy decided to start afresh by doing cinema drama. And he being haunted by the character of Batman he played in the 90s.

So, he is not super, though you can call him crazy lol And he actually shot himself on stage with a real gun, but i don't think he committed suicide at the end.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
handelex:
SAMBHOSS come and see o lol, another person av download beyond the call of duty. Next time use imdb or rotten tomatoes for movie reviews!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Levy586: 5:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Great Very easy to use user interface enables us to simplify Google Duo on PC install the google duo application from another playstore duo wed smart device. Fine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2017
daamazing:
SAMBHOSS come and see o lol, another person av download beyond the call of duty. Next time use imdb or rotten tomatoes for movie reviews!

lol......the person was deceived by the name... lmfao.....beyond the call ko....after the flash ni.....

that's the worst Hollywood movie ever.....I doubt if tz Hollywood

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=purplekayc post=53926979]

thanks oh......maybe I'll wait..... cause dey ve stopped showing et in cinemas......just a few more days......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ovems(f): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Goodmorning everyone, please I want to download a movie "Good Witch" but can't find it on some movie websites. Please where can I download it preferable without registering. Would have read through the thread but its already too long. Thanks .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by maasoap(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2017
KealDrogo:

I have it too but haven't gotten the chance to watch it. How will you rate it with 'No Country for old Men'
Never watched it. But will give it a try.
I watched End of Watch, good movie, sad end.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hay235: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
awesome one scene to the following. After you shoot or import Musical.ly Login Online & Sign Up | Working Musically Guide as a skype phone call with that said celebrity great.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hay235: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Great tablet computer devices.Because of its impressive Viva Video for PC data from the relied on web sites and install it on Bluestacks. Fine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Screening LOGAN tomorrow..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kung fu yoga

Jackie chan dy self
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ovems:
Good morning everyone, please I want to download a movie "Good Witch" but can't find it on some movie websites. Please where can I download it preferable without registering. Would have read through the thread but its already too long. Thanks .
. Good witch is a TV series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ovems(f): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Prinxxdave:
. Good witch is a TV series
Yes. Waiting for season 3 but it was first a movie. They have 7 movie parts before they decided to make it into series. I saw the series before I even knew the movies existed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol......the person was deceived by the name... lmfao.....beyond the call ko....after the flash ni.....

that's the worst Hollywood movie ever.....I doubt if tz Hollywood
As in eh, although it was last year I downloaded the movie and surely it because of the name like you said. Maybe that movie was a project for primary school pupils.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PROWESX(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
assasin creed nd doctor strange
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 1:14am On Feb 23, 2017
Some people here are always okay with a movie, no matter how bad it is. These are the people that can marry my landlady and survive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.