Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3838971 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (3865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2017
daamazing:
wrong!
don't compare webdl with hdrip.
webdl is much more better
as the guy compare hdrip to WEB-DL I just weak,I no follow am argu again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
as the guy compare hdrip to WEB-DL I just weak,I no follow am argu again

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nonut: 4:57pm On May 13, 2017
People still watch movies?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2017
nonut:
no

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Oseni007(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2017
nonut:

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TonySpike: 6:43am On May 14, 2017
MJBOLT:

Fate of the Furious 10/10
Superman Returns 10/10

Superman returns 10/10? More like 5/10 for me. Very boring and sissy Superman, worse than Christopher Reeves' version.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by isaiah9(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Oseni007 post=56496469][/quote] GHOST
can't wait for next season
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emnur: 8:10am On May 14, 2017
I like Indian serials and Movies all time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2017
daamazing:

u have nothing to offer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2017
emnur:
I like Indian serials and Movies all time.

I love their movies and not their series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2017
fist fight Blu-ray out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2017
Ebubemg:
Crazy movie grin grin grin

which movie is dis
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

which movie is dis
Get out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2017
Ebubemg:
Get out

downloaded it but haven't watched it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 3:02pm On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:
fist fight Blu-ray out
I just saw it on fzmovies.... abeg who don watch d movie before
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2017
Prinxxdave:

I just saw it on fzmovies.... abeg who don watch d movie before

funny movie. ice cube craze guy

funny
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

funny movie. ice cube craze guy

funny

I know say e go funny.....

but the rating just weak me....

lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I know say e go funny.....

but the rating just weak me....

lol

don't download movies by rating.
most of the useless film are rated well but the good ones are rated low..I use to download by rating but i stopped long time ago.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2017
pirate of the Caribbean, dead man tells no tales
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

most of the useless film are rated well but the good ones are rated low..I use to download by rating but i stopped long time ago.
Am sorry, but am not watching Fist fight too.

There are some movies that deserve to be rated so low.

But some movies are/were controversially rated like Dawn of justice, Warcraft and so on.

But as one guy once said in this forum. He said most of the movies we rated low he found them interesting. Of course he will, because you are not living abroad so any conversation or shots of Beautiful cities and houses shown in the movie will interest you.

But after a while when you have a job you will forgo below par movie and focus on highly after movies, box office movies, franchise movie you love (i.e fast and furious, jason bourne, hunger games, marvel and dc movies e.t.c), movies that has your favorite character and so on.

But am not just downloading this Fist fight featuring ice cube, mhmm mhmm na, mba too many bad reviews, NO TIME TO WASTE.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by djshapzi(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:
Is it out?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phamarsenal: 8:37pm On May 14, 2017
dangal was wonderful
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

but na you I dey sight...

so....how the film be....e don tay since a download last
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

u have nothing to offer
Senior boss! I know you have lot of things to offer. Please keep it to yourself.

PS-next time, bring your brain along with you when you enter my mention.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 9:39pm On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:
For real?! Is it out? Oh my! Could you share a download link pleeeaase?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2017
calliope:

For real?! Is it out? Oh my! Could you share a download link pleeeaase?

is not out .calm down
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2017
daamazing:
Senior boss! I know you have lot of things to offer. Please keep it to yourself.

PS-next time, bring your brain along with you when you enter my mention.
you are matching your brain already, pick it up kiddo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2017
oyetpel:

Am sorry, but am not watching Fist fight too.

There are some movies that deserve to be rated so low.

But some movies are/were controversially rated like Dawn of justice, Warcraft and so on.

But as one guy once said in this forum. He said most of the movies we rated low he found them interesting. Of course he will, because you are not living abroad so any conversation or shots of Beautiful cities and houses shown in the movie will interest you.

But after a while when you have a job you will forgo below par movie and focus on highly after movies, box office movies, franchise movie you love (i.e fast and furious, jason bourne, hunger games, marvel and dc movies e.t.c), movies that has your favorite character and so on.

But am not just downloading this Fist fight featuring ice cube, mhmm mhmm na, mba too many bad reviews, NO TIME TO WASTE.
nobody is forcing you to watch.
fuk those favorite stars, they are garbage.
designated survivor series review was so bad and you will conclude that there's nothing to watch in it..so keep following rating n hype , I download what I like and if it's not ok I, delete it. I even prefer Bollywood movies because they have better story lines than the so called Hollywood. over n out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

nobody is forcing you to watch.
fuk those favorite stars, they are garbage.
designated survivor series review was so bad and you will conclude that there's nothing to watch in it..so keep following rating n hype , I download what I like and if it's not ok I, delete it. I even prefer Bollywood movies because they have better story lines than the so called Hollywood. over n out
With this your statement, stop recommending movies for people here, we don't care what you download.

Alainise
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

you are matching your brain already, pick it up kiddo.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2017
djshapzi:

Is it out?

no sir.. Easy o

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (3865) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: tamdun and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.