Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,570 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3839679 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (3865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 10:00pm On May 14, 2017
Fist fight 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
oyetpel:

With this your statement, stop recommending movies for people here, we don't care what you download.

Alainise
he said bollywood movies have better story lines grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2017
oyetpel:

With this your statement, stop recommending movies for people here, we don't care what you download.

Alainise

see dis one , who's recommending movie for you lmao. I don't care what you watch either. gerarahere
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2017
daamazing:
he said bollywood movies have better story lines grin

i watch Hollywood but I prefer Bollywood..
how many have you watched?
so many useless and meaningless Hollywood movies this days .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 12:44am On May 15, 2017
Ebubemg:
Crazy movie grin grin grin

It was Worth the hype
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 12:55am On May 15, 2017
oyetpel:

Am sorry, but am not watching Fist fight too.

There are some movies that deserve to be rated so low.

But some movies are/were controversially rated like Dawn of justice, Warcraft and so on.

But as one guy once said in this forum. He said most of the movies we rated low he found them interesting. Of course he will, because you are not living abroad so any conversation or shots of Beautiful cities and houses shown in the movie will interest you.

But after a while when you have a job you will forgo below par movie and focus on highly after movies, box office movies, franchise movie you love (i.e fast and furious, jason bourne, hunger games, marvel and dc movies e.t.c), movies that has your favorite character and so on.

But am not just downloading this Fist fight featuring ice cube, mhmm mhmm na, mba too many bad reviews, NO TIME TO WASTE.

Lolz grin I saw it too...
Any movie that has terrible ratings is a NO for me,even though most ofvthem with high ratings don't deserve (Guardian of the galaxy,mad max,dawn of justice,maleficient,12 years slave,the hobbit,War craft) and so many others that I can't remember.

Do you like war movies?
Like Hacksaw ridge,Hotel Rwanda,Half of a yellow sun,Beast of no nation( you should watch this now!!!) It's lit AF

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:26am On May 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

i watch Hollywood but I prefer Bollywood..
how many have you watched?
so many useless and meaningless Hollywood movies this days .
how are Bollywood movies useful and meaningful?
enlighten me please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:03am On May 15, 2017
Split.

Lovely movie 9/10.

Imagine it linked to unbreakable that was a twist. Wonder if ther would be a sequel.

Ghost in a shell.... that was a drag. Slept of twice. Think I would keep it for desperate times. Also tried assassins creed. Yawn.

Now watching rogue one.

I can't seem to link the movies together. Somethings missing and I can't say what it is.

Is rogue one a one time spin off or is it a continium?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 2:21am On May 15, 2017
ak33n:
how are Bollywood movies useful and meaningful?
enlighten me please

no need to enlighten you, stick to what work for you. try to watch a Bollywood movie and then you get enlightened. Incase you wana watch, you can download Fan, Hola when you done watching
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:11am On May 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

nobody is forcing you to watch.
fuk those favorite stars, they are garbage.
designated survivor series review was so bad and you will conclude that there's nothing to watch in it..so keep following rating n hype , I download what I like and if it's not ok I, delete it. I even prefer Bollywood movies because they have better story lines than the so called Hollywood. over n out

I have this soft spot for people who watch DESIGNATED SURVIVOR .
A very interesting series to follow .
Kiefer Sutherland never dissapoints.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:13am On May 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

no need to enlighten you, stick to what work for you. try to watch a Bollywood movie and then you get enlightened. Incase you wana watch, you can download Fan, Hola when you done watching
It bothers me that this coming from a dude

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 5:32am On May 15, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

It bothers me that this coming from a dude

it bothers me that your IQ is too low .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 5:34am On May 15, 2017
Stanleywaxy:

it's Interesting no doubt, go and check the review, so many bad review that will stop you from even watching it. that's the reason I said I don't download movie based on review.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 5:36am On May 15, 2017
armadeo:
Split.

Lovely movie 9/10.

Imagine it linked to unbreakable that was a twist. Wonder if ther would be a sequel.

Ghost in a shell.... that was a drag. Slept of twice. Think I would keep it for desperate times. Also tried assassins creed. Yawn.

Now watching rogue one.

I can't seem to link the movies together. Somethings missing and I can't say what it is.

Is rogue one a one time spin off or is it a continium?

split is dope.
ghost in shell is wack.i slept off so many times and d rating is high lmao.
rogue one is dope
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:50am On May 15, 2017
introvertme:

Lolz grin I saw it too...
Any movie that has terrible ratings is a NO for me,even though most ofvthem with high ratings don't deserve (Guardian of the galaxy,mad max,dawn of justice,maleficient,12 years slave,the hobbit,War craft) and so many others that I can't remember.

Do you like war movies?
Like Hacksaw ridge,Hotel Rwanda,Half of a yellow sun,Beast of no nation( you should watch this now!!!) It's lit AF
Yes i like war movies, and I have watched Hacksaw Ridge Hotel Rwanda(i cried at the end), Half of a yellow sun(ft Chiwetel Ejiofor) and also Beasts of no Nation (ft Idris Elba, funny war movie because of the accents of the characters).

Check out The Hurt locker 1 & 2, 13 hours: secret solders of Benghazi,

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2017
Stanleywaxy:

I am watching designated survivor too,and to me its intriguing to see how the white house is run from a day to day basis from the president perspective.

But the reasons for the low ratings is because the people living in USA saw many flaws in it.

Just like many of us see flaws in Nollywood movies, but flaws or errors or not Nigerians living abroad who miss home will watch any flawed Nollywood movie., so as to know about what's going on back home.

As long as we still dey this country any Hollywood movie will seem interesting to us, but when you have watched a lot and also read the views of many people living abroad theb you get the perspective.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2017
Oyetpel, daamazing, paradigmshift.......

Please open door....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2017
oyetpel:

I am watching designated survivor too,and to me its intriguing to see how the white house is run from a day to day basis from the president perspective.

But the reasons for the low ratings is because the people living in USA saw many flaws in it.

Just like many of us see flaws in Nollywood movies, but flaws or errors or not Nigerians living abroad who miss home will watch any flawed Nollywood movie., so as to know about what's going on back home.

As long as we still dey this country any Hollywood movie will seem interesting to us, but when you have watched a lot and also read the views of many people living abroad theb you get the perspective.

one more thing, 90% of users on imdb are Americans. Another reason for the poor rating
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2017
Oyetpel

Me sef dey use rating....but not for all......but when I see something like 4.2, metascore 30

Chisos grin grin grin

Na only fifty shades darker wey get a lil bit higher than that rating b d only film a download....

Bcus of the knacking.....

But.....below 5, below 40.....
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2017
daamazing:
one more thing, 90% of users on imdb are Americans. Another reason for the poor rating

IMDb is Evil....chai
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
daamazing

Please open door....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2017
daamazing:

Our transformer has been moved......go check....no light fr 3 weeks or 4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Our transformer has been moved......go check....no light fr 3 weeks or 4
serious ooo, no jokes oo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2017
daamazing:
serious ooo, no jokes oo

Lol...na joke oh... grin grin

But before they'll buy what was stolen.......3 weeks sha...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2017
oyetpel:

You're absolutely rightly .
That means that they rate the movie on how the Americans see it not the way the rest of the world do .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

it bothers me that your IQ is too low .
Everyone won't be a Walter O'Brian

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2017
Stanleywaxy:
Everyone won't be a Walter O'Brian

now you know. clap 4urself
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
introvertme:

It was Worth the hype
Yeah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

downloaded it but haven't watched it.
U need to watch it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2017
What the fu*k

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2017
Ebubemg:
U need to watch it

okay boss. thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by edimolu(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2017
Watched two movies today....kong skull Island, and the great wall

Very interesting set of movies grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (3865) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Palehair, tamdun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.