Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749414 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2017
obixcel:
Top Movie franchises that have run out of steam and out of ideas and hence, hopefully, the producers will no longer proceed with any further instalment to grace our movie theatres:
(1) INSURGENT/DIVERGENCE: I don't know whether to call this a real franchise or a mini franchise. But after the first Instalment (DIVERGENCE) the second went down d hill. One may be deceived by another in calling a Leopard a Tiger simply because they both have dark spots on their skin. So is DIVERGENCE and Insurgent which are no different. I hope they don't come up with OMO DITERGENT. grin
(2) TRANSFORMERS: After the first 3 instalments coupled with "Age of Extinction", all I see, like someone described it above, is damage after damage with no coherent story line. I think it has outlived its usefulness.
(3) PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: Almost same as Transformers. After first 3 I lost interest and the latter didn't help matters. Time to lay it down to rest.
(4) SPIDER MAN: My childhood's favourite in what started as a cartoon. But now as an actual movie in this 21st century I see nothing New, the recent one was wack. My mind tells me Spider Man may join Marvel heroes especially with the way HomeComing ended.
(5) HUNGER GAMES: Mocking Jay 1 And 2 was the final nail in the coffin. Hopefully we don't see any other further sh*t instalment.
(6) THE MUMMY: This last instalment shows tha maybe t it should have been left alone untouched. Hollywood now is full of Remakes of old movies but most of the time they end up making it worse. No offense to Tom Cruz - A great actor. But it's a far cry from the original instalment. Most of you still enjoyed d recent one - you have every right to And so did I. But you can't help when you compare the old and the new and see the disparity.
(7) KING ARTHUR: Well, well so many versions of this legendary movie have been produced over the years but therein lies the confusion, Which of them do we believe as the Storylines have be head-butting each other. The Storyline of the recent one was bad with poor execution. Some still find it interesting though, I get it. But so many loop holes and questions unanswered. I hope to see no more of it.
very on point....nice one

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Need to catch up to them movies, can i get very good recommendations?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Anabelle creation...... 5/10.....shit ain't scaring as I thought..... conjuring 2 rocks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
Damn Brad Pitt is a fine fine actor

A Cure for Wellness
OK

Gifted
Is this true?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by indietv: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phrezzz: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Abeg anybody around ikeja that could gimme film?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by aboyaji(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2017
obixcel:
Top Movie franchises that have run out of steam and out of ideas and hence, hopefully, the producers will no longer proceed with any further instalment to grace our movie theatres:
(1) INSURGENT/DIVERGENCE: I don't know whether to call this a real franchise or a mini franchise. But after the first Instalment (DIVERGENCE) the second went down d hill. One may be deceived by another in calling a Leopard a Tiger simply because they both have dark spots on their skin. So is DIVERGENCE and Insurgent which are no different. I hope they don't come up with OMO DITERGENT. grin
(2) TRANSFORMERS: After the first 3 instalments coupled with "Age of Extinction", all I see, like someone described it above, is damage after damage with no coherent story line. I think it has outlived its usefulness.
(3) PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: Almost same as Transformers. After first 3 I lost interest and the latter didn't help matters. Time to lay it down to rest.
(4) SPIDER MAN: My childhood's favourite in what started as a cartoon. But now as an actual movie in this 21st century I see nothing New, the recent one was wack. My mind tells me Spider Man may join Marvel heroes especially with the way HomeComing ended.
(5) HUNGER GAMES: Mocking Jay 1 And 2 was the final nail in the coffin. Hopefully we don't see any other further sh*t instalment.
(6) THE MUMMY: This last instalment shows tha maybe t it should have been left alone untouched. Hollywood now is full of Remakes of old movies but most of the time they end up making it worse. No offense to Tom Cruz - A great actor. But it's a far cry from the original instalment. Most of you still enjoyed d recent one - you have every right to And so did I. But you can't help when you compare the old and the new and see the disparity.
(7) KING ARTHUR: Well, well so many versions of this legendary movie have been produced over the years but therein lies the confusion, Which of them do we believe as the Storylines have be head-butting each other. The Storyline of the recent one was bad with poor execution. Some still find it interesting though, I get it. But so many loop holes and questions unanswered. I hope to see no more of it.
Your analysis and discretion are correct. It's high time Hollywood stopped making a mess of their movies in a bid to create sequels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by aboyaji(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2017
troubleseller:
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
Damn Brad Pitt is a fine fine actor

A Cure for Wellness
OK

Gifted
Is this true?
Yes, it's true.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Damfostopper:
Anabelle creation...... 5/10.....shit ain't scaring as I thought..... conjuring 2 rocks

it is serious fallacy to compare Anabelle with conjuring... or to compare conjuring with any other horror movie based on "Conjuring's genre"

Conjuring 1$2 is unexplainable..........

BTW...Anabelle... a 7 for me.....try watching it around 2AM+gringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
aboyaji:
Your analysis and discretion are correct. It's hight time Hollywood stopped making a mess of their movies in a bid to create sequels.

lol...abi oh...
especially transformers...... I enjoyed it but....obixcel got it 100% correct

DAMAGE UPON DAMAGEgrin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
War for the planets of apes

finally.....HDrip tho....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by aboyaji(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I'm actually looking for where I can download conjuring 1 and 2. I've seen 2. But I want to see it again.

The one I downloaded from Fzmovies is not showing, and someone here complain about the same issue.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

it is serious fallacy to compare Anabelle with conjuring... or to compare conjuring with any other horror movie based on "Conjuring's genre"

Conjuring 1$2 is unexplainable..........

BTW...Anabelle... a 7 for me.....try watching it around 2AM+gringringrin
lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Killing Gunther 2017......1/10......i couldn't complete it.... just had to delete it.....waste of mb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
aboyaji:
I'm actually looking for where I can download conjuring 1 and 2. I've seen 2. But I want to see it again.

The one I downloaded from Fzmovies is not showing, and someone here complain about the same issue.

u wan see am again...okay na...see am around 2AM ohgringringrin

try index...like type index of conjuring 1 and 2...d sizes would b high....

or try toxicwap
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Damfostopper:
Killing Gunther 2017......1/10......i couldn't complete it.... just had to delete it.....waste of mb

ahh..my fellow man....u fellgringrin

was downloading it but I was ministered unto by zha spirit to stop and DELETEgringrin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

ahh..my fellow man....u fellgringrin

was downloading it but I was ministered unto by zha spirit to stop and DELETEgringrin
hahahahahahahah I was fooled by Arnold Schwarzenegger character... the man appeared towards the end of the movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
aboyaji:

I downloaded mine.... I mean conjuring 2 from fzmovies and it's showing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

abeg which site.... cos fzmovies is still having Ts version
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Miracles from Heaven.

Spontaneous remission fall on me!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
aboyaji:
Yes, it's true.
Then that child is goddamn intelligent
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Damfostopper:
hahahahahahahah I was fooled by Arnold Schwarzenegger character... the man appeared towards the end of the movie

towards the endgringringringrin

can't believe our TERMINATOR dey dht whack ass movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Damfostopper:
abeg which site.... cos fzmovies is still having Ts version

teeeeee eeeeeef peeeee deeeeee eeeeeeeel dot com

pronounce as letters
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

teeeeee eeeeeef peeeee deeeeee eeeeeeeel dot com

pronounce as letters
.....d first time I tried opening the site... e no gree open.... is it tepdee dot coom?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sladonery: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

towards the endgringringringrin

can't believe our TERMINATOR dey dht whack ass movie
in my opinion the movie is OK.. Has a comic side to it.. He's one of the producers.. Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Damfostopper:
.....d first time I tried opening the site... e no gree open.... is it tepdee dot coom?
grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Damfostopper:

Always check for ratings before watching any Hollywood movie, it'll save you this kind of frustration in future.

That movie you wasted your MB and time on doesn't even have a rating. It shows you how grossly useless it is.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Damfostopper:

tfpdl
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 12:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Beorn:

Always check for ratings before watching any Hollywood movie, it'll save you this kind of frustration in future.

That movie you wasted your MB and time on doesn't even have a rating. It shows you how grossly useless it is.
it has.... ImDb ratings is 4.8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

tfpdl
thank you... garrit

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.