Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3755315 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by etiosa24(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

it is serious fallacy to compare Anabelle with conjuring... or to compare conjuring with any other horror movie based on "Conjuring's genre"

Conjuring 1$2 is unexplainable..........

BTW...Anabelle... a 7 for me.....try watching it around 2AM+gringringrin
Bro. You just said. grin grin
Patiently waiting for Nun and Valak
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by etiosa24(m): 12:53am On Oct 02, 2017
aboyaji:
I'm actually looking for where I can download conjuring 1 and 2. I've seen 2. But I want to see it again.

The one I downloaded from Fzmovies is not showing, and someone here complain about the same issue.
Pls visit coolmoviez dot co(not com). Enter the search box and type "the conjuring" it will show d part 1&2. It abt 305mb.
For you to enjoy d movie like Sambhoss said watch at nite. grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Just seen ANNABELLE: CREATION (horror) Blu-ray. I started watching it late from 11 pm in my DARK and fully air conditioned room grin shocked with a nice theatre surround system connected to my PC. The magical effect was real, lol....was quite a thriller. 7/10.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gummy8: 1:12am On Oct 02, 2017
DO YOU LOVE MOVIES?
Action, drama, romance, comedy, animation, Indian, Chinese, even adult entertainment...
Get all in one place!
Your 9ja onestop store for movie lovers, all new blockbuster hits.
Virus free, small video files
Free downloads available
www.digitalplus.com.ng
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 5:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Predator.

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Damfostopper:
it has.... ImDb ratings is 4.8/10

IMDB ratings are not even top-notch, yet 4.8 is too low a rating for you to proceed to watch it. As for me, if Rotten Tomatoes or Metacritic doesn't rate the film at all or rates it too poorly, unless there's an actor I love in that film, I won't be watching it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2017
AHCB:
Predator.
Good old days. Coincidentally I have been watching various parts of the movie scenes on YouTube just to refresh my memory.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2017
obixcel:
Good old days. Coincidentally I have been watching various parts of the movie scenes on YouTube just to refresh my memory.
Wow. I actually downloaded the whole movie. It was worth it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by juddexy2(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
obixcel:
Just seen ANNABELLE: CREATION (horror) Blu-ray. I started watching it late from 11 pm in my DARK and fully air conditioned room grin shocked with a nice theatre surround system connected to my PC. The magical effect was real, lol....was quite a thriller. 7/10.
Oga, pls did you use HDMI cord or av wire connection?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
War for the planets of apes

finally.....HDrip tho....
Thanks. I have been looking for it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ristamike: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lucifer Season 3 on has started! Kisses!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oh mehn after watching WOLF WARRIOR...

I asked myself...when will Nigeria nollywood act a blockbuster military action packed full movie lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

Chinese military is bae grin cool wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gummy8: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2017

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
krattoss:

I asked myself...when will Nigeria nollywood act a blockbuster military action packed full movie lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

Any link to download the part 2?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2017
juddexy2:
Oga, pls did you use HDMI cord or av wire connection?
Normal AV wire connection. I have this mini theatre Jeway subwoofer system but with a great dynamic sound effect almost in comparison with the bigger ones.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2017
All these new generation horror movies are crap annebelle,cult of Chucky and leather face are nothing at all.
What happen to saw , wrong turn, Jeepers creepers,final destination series.
Missed horror movies

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
sod09:
All these new generation horror movies are crap annebelle,cult of Chucky and leather face are nothing at all.
Missed horror movies
For now both Franchises - Annabelle and The Conjuring fits in for me; but Cult of Chucky? Damn! I won't even bother. How I missed the days of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Insidious, House of Wax e.t.c. You are right, most new generation thrillers are wack unfortunately.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
war for the planets of the apes.... 6/10......dawn of the planet of the apes rocks than this second installment
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
sod09:
Missed horror movies
is only conjuring that is withholding his prestige.... the ring 3.....i lost interest in it.... Ring 1 and 2 was okay..... other horror movies nowadays are just wack......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Oladiranseyi: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Movie Alert'

Money they say is the root of all evil watch as family members turn against themselves in this movie Starring:Odunlade Adekola, Murphy Afolabi, Baba Latin and others.

#odunadekola#odunomoadekola#murphyafolabi#babalatin#yorubamovies#yorubachannel#africanmagicyoruba#yorubamovielovers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJo-RFXf4o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
mekaprime:

London heist 2/10 ..this has to be one of d worst heist movie have ever seen

London heist was a total waste of mb for me, thought it'd be interesting like bank heist.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
obixcel:
For now both Franchises - Annabelle and The Conjuring fits in for me; but Cult of Chucky? Damn! I won't even bother. How I missed the days of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Insidious, House of Wax e.t.c. You are right, most new generation thrillers are wack unfortunately.
lol...seems they ran out of ideas
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Damfostopper:
war for the planets of the apes.... 6/10......dawn of the planet of the apes rocks than this second installment

its a 9/10 for me......I nearly cry for those apes..
...this film showed action movies can b interesting without too much action.....

d film just dey cool...

BTW...3rd installment bro...the first was Rise of the Planet of apes

the beginning of all
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
The Emoji Movie

HDrip...

a rating of 2.1

shockedshocked

someone should download, watch nd tell us ohhh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
The Emoji Movie

HDrip...

a rating of 2.1

shockedshocked

grin grin cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
The Emoji Movie

HDrip...

a rating of 2.1

shockedshocked

I see am oo
Even with free WiFi I day fear to download am grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

its a 9/10 for me......I nearly cry for those apes..
...this film showed action movies can b interesting without too much action.....

d film just dey cool...

BTW...3rd installment bro...the first was Rise of the Planet of apes

the beginning of all
wow... didn't know there was rise of the planet of the apes... didn't watch that one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
no good movies to download again, yeye movies full everywhere b like say dem dn run out of ideas..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
many of y'all are running after block buster when there are better movies to watch lmao.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
krattoss:

where can I download it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: jendhorlee(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.