Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3763673 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
obixcel:
Blade Runner 2049 4/10 ***Spoiler Alert!!******
Tried watching this movie just recently at the cinema.....Don't let the overrated IMDB Ratings deceive you. Words would fail me how I detested it just half way into the movie. Everything was so slow, dark, humourless, unexciting and boring. Most of the movie characters especially the key ones take forever to achieve simple tasks. I tried giving it the benefit and understanding of the context of the movie which was portrayed in somewhat of a post-apocalyptic world, tried connecting with the characters but no way! And what about the hologram girlfriend which was meaningless and unexplainable - which rather should have been featured as a real human instead of a hologram. The plenty of intense sound and noise in the movie just to keep the sleeping audience awake grin grin was startling and unwarranted. I lost interest and guess what? I did not finish the movie, like I said, after just 30 mins, I walked out of the theatre and headed home.

If I'll ever see this movie again in HD, I'll watch it in a fast-forwarded speed of +1.5 grin and well intoxicated with at least 6% alcohol-spirited drink.
Well since you didn't finish it, you can't convince anyone not 2 see it. Just 30 mins of a movie that's probably 2 hours.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
aboyaji:
Please, who has link for kingsman: Golden Circle?
I watched it in the cinema last week. Although I enjoyed it immensely, I take the Part 1 any time. There's a certain spark in that first part that is missing in this second one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Scholar212:
one of the best movies I have ever watched, actually a true live post Ghadaffi conflict in Libya. Another in same category I love is Zero Dark Thirty (About how Osama Bin Laden was trailed for years and captured) .
Zero Dark Thirty is part fiction because it took more than the effort of one woman to capture Osama.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Originality007:
just finish watching John wick chapter2, Paddington, locked, the vault.....Cool movies Especially John wick, the guy fit kill a whole community, can't wait to see chapter 3
I love John Wick! It made me fall in love with Keaanu Reeves all over again.

I give both chapters 8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 16, 2017
You stopped watching a movie 30 minutes into it and are concluding that it's a bad. Who does that?!

obixcel:
Tried watching this movie just recently at the cinema.....Don't let the overrated IMDB Ratings deceive you. Words would fail me how I detested it just half way into the movie. Everything was so slow, dark, humourless, unexciting and boring. Most of the movie characters especially the key ones take forever to achieve simple tasks. I tried giving it the benefit and understanding of the context of the movie which was portrayed in somewhat of a post-apocalyptic world, tried connecting with the characters but no way! And what about the hologram girlfriend which was meaningless and unexplainable - which rather should have been featured as a real human instead of a hologram. The plenty of intense sound and noise in the movie just to keep the sleeping audience awake grin grin was startling and unwarranted. I lost interest and guess what? I did not finish the movie, like I said, after just 30 mins, I walked out of the theatre and headed home.

If I'll ever see this movie again in HD, I'll watch it in a fast-forwarded speed of +1.5 grin and well intoxicated with at least 6% alcohol-spirited drink.

obixcel:
Honestly I disliked that movie, maybe u saw something different but not me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Twizzy30(m): 2:39am On Oct 16, 2017
ToyinDipo:
13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
please can u or anyone help me with link to download this movie. I'm tired of searching .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 5:34am On Oct 16, 2017
Twizzy30:
please can u or anyone help me with link to download this movie. I'm tired of searching .

Try downloading it from here.

http://fzmovies.pw/download.php?fileID=13908&section=1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2017
Differential:
You stopped watching a movie 30 minutes into it and are concluding that it's a bad. Who does that?!

Me grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2017
Kaycee7:
Well since you didn't finish it, you can't convince anyone not 2 see it. Just 30 mins of a movie that's probably 2 hours.
Thank God I didn't finish it those who did said the same thing - over 2hrs 44min of boredom. GO watch it yourself. The only thing creditable in the movie are the visuals and cinematography
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2017
obixcel:

Iam not even a fan of Fantasy/Science fiction film apart from Doctor Strange and a few others.... I rarely download them even if ImDb ratings na 10/10.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2017
Damfostopper:
Iam not even a fan of Fantasy/Science fiction film apart from Doctor Strange and a few others.... I rarely download them even if ImDb ratings na 10/10.....
Doctor Strange did superbly, I enjoyed every moment of it on the big screen. But I'm starting to believe that some folks are actually paid to give some certain movies high ratings just to attract more audience.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Dark Tower is wack.

Not impressed

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Don 2, spiderman: homecoming, Everything Everything. Gifted, kung fu yoga, Raees, Omkara.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2017
obixcel:
Doctor Strange did superbly, I enjoyed every moment of it on the big screen. But I'm starting to believe that some folks are actually paid to give some certain movies high ratings just to attract more audience.
exactly
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tmamuda(m): 1:11am On Oct 17, 2017
Lone Survivor 2013.
Great movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Twizzy30(m): 2:17am On Oct 17, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2017
obixcel:
like wonder woman?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2017
IKON360:

like wonder woman?
Wonder Woman was very good, although lots of mixed reactions from some, but good enough for me. The final rating was 7.6/10 which to me is deserving.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2017
Anyone seen Bon Cop Bad Cop 2??

make I no waste mb oh...abeg??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vicot(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Anyone seen Bon Cop Bad Cop 2??
make I no waste mb oh...abeg??
u would need subtitles tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
vicot:

u would need subtitles tho

that's not a problem

is the movie good?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vicot(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

that's not a problem
is the movie good?
yeah, it was
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by maasoap(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2017
13 Hours: Secret Soldiers of Benghazi was indeed hot and action packed. 9 over 10. I love that fireworks in the CIA secret compound. It is sad that it had to be a true story.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2017
maasoap:
13 Hours: Secret Soldiers of Benghazi was indeed hot and action packed. 9 over 10. I love that fireworks in the CIA secret compound. It is sad that it had to be a true story.
it happened. Do a google search
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Androidking: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dracoe:

But superman is next to immortal lipsrsealed

That green Rock pierced through his heart so he is likely not to survive that fight with that monster (if u watch batman vs superman ending)

For him to survive he need to stay under d sun for days or years or UV ray pod. So may be after 5years we will get Superman(the rising) u know... Something like that...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by maasoap(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
purplekayc:
it happened. Do a google search
I knew when it happened. Just sad that it was a true story.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by aboyaji(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Snatched

Who recommended the movie here? Not quite interesting. Just below par.

Just that I liked the son's (jephery) part. He kept calling MAMA! MAMA!! MAMA!!!

And the concluding scene when he arrived with the US police, and he started discharging orders. grin

Jephery : Here we go, rolling it hot. This is what we tread for. YOU ON THE ROOF! YOU ON THE ROOF!! YOU ON THE ROOF!!! EVERYBODY ON THE ROOF. grin grin grin

Dafuq

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dracoe(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2017
Osiris child : The film was going all well at first and then just after that, it went down the drain to the highest level of boring. 5/10

Uss Indianapolis : A film reflecting back on how the World War two ended and the sequence of events to its end and even after. How the japan's sunk the Indianapolis,killing about 75% of the over 1000 people on board, the sharks in the waters contributed to this also, the rescue of the survivors and then the US retaliating dropping the little boy and fat man on nagasaki and hiroshima grin, although they didn't show how they did it undecided, which is why dropping thier rating to 8. 5/10 instead of the supposed 9/10 tongue.
Its a very good watch and I learned a lot of things . cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2017
Valerian and the City of a thousand planets

HD...November 7......

gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Androidking:

That green Rock pierced through his heart so he is likely not to survive that fight with that monster (if u watch batman vs superman ending)

For him to survive he need to stay under d sun for days or years or UV ray pod. So may be after 5years we will get Superman(the rising) u know... Something like that...
Supes is coming back in November via JL movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
The opening of 'Nocturnal Animals' is very disturbing. Seeing flabby flesh of elderly women had me recoiling in horror embarassed

Interesting movie, nonetheless. 7/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Greatdesi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.