Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3763812 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by aboyaji(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2017
SremmLife:
Who knows this movie? I don't know the name. A guy and his friend started a reality game, where people kill each other for money, they usually meet in any bathroom, and carry a green bag. Then they'd pick any location to go and kill. The person who remains alive gets the money, and his rank increases
it is called people kill each other for money and they usually meet in any bathroom and carry a green bag. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SremmLife: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
introvertme:

is it house 9

No.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aarenga(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sarah Audition...!!!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
If you do torrent downloads, I would recommend this documentary TPB AFK
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bushwick
who has seen it, should rate d movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SremmLife: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
aboyaji:
it is called people kill each other for money and they usually meet in any bathroom and carry a green bag. grin grin grin

Haha, RFBNL. Well it's called Traders
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SremmLife: 12:41am On Oct 23, 2017
SremmLife:
Who knows this movie? I don't know the name. A guy and his friend started a reality game, where people kill each other for money, they usually meet in any bathroom, and carry a green bag. Then they'd pick any location to go and kill. The person who remains alive gets the money, and his rank increases

Traders
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2017
cao:
Waiting for Secret Superstar (Hindi film).

Finally watched Blade Runner 2049 a few days ago, lots of quiet moments with loud ominous music, like War for the Planet of the Apes. It's an okay film. If you're looking for Harrison Ford, you'll wait until the third act, like 2 hours. The film felt too long, but it's certainly well acted.
Have you seen dangal?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ruckybabu234: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2017
i like horror movies tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2017
oyaskii:
Was the guy in the Wheelman in the car thru out the movie?

lol...yeah...almost throughout......gringrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Dreyl:
Have you seen dangal?
It's still on my Netflix list, will eventually watch it. Couldn't watch it in the cinema on release cause I travelled to Naij on the day it was released. Coincidentally, both Amir Khan and one of the actresses that played his daughter in Dangal are in Secret Superstar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Leykinz:
Mehn if you've not watched BABY DRIVER then don't watch any other movie.... About watching Spiderman home coming now...i live In a fantasy world
baby driver is just there jare
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2017yorubamovie: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Movie Alert

Feranmi and Adeyemo (a prince) are deeply in love with each other night but their love went cold when Adeyemo found out that Feranmi is pregnant. Feranmi, on the other hand is confused and clueless as she has no idea who got her pregnant, how and why ? A suspense filled yoruba blockbuster movie. Enjoy !!
#2017yorubamovies #latestyorubamovies #latestnollywoodmovies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxl3Iqh6sGA&list=PLvWNyVHrGkbxDdgsiIa_kaISVimEIhB3T&index=89
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cars 3......

10/10 mahn....gringrin

enjoyed every bit!!

Lightning McQueen...
Cruz Ramirez

not to talk of Jackson Storm....grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Cars 3......

10/10 mahn....gringrin

enjoyed every bit!!

Lightning McQueen...
Cruz Ramirez

not to talk of Jackson Storm....grin

Mehn! With this rating of yours, I'm gonna download this movie tonight. Been a while I saw anime.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2017
cao:

It's still on my Netflix list, will eventually watch it. Couldn't watch it in the cinema on release cause I travelled to Naij on the day it was released. Coincidentally, both Amir Khan and one of the actresses that played his daughter in Dangal are in Secret Superstar.
It's one of the best Hindi movie i have seen, you shouldn't hesitate to see it. and for secret super star it's Geeta on dangal that acted it and I guess you don't know that amir khan is the producer of both dangal and secret supetstar. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Karleb:

Mehn! With this rating of yours, I'm gonna download this movie tonight. Been a while I saw anime.

lol......na my own rating b dht....I pray say mk u like am

but it's good...real good...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2017yorubamovie: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dreyl:
It's one of the best Hindi movie i have seen, you shouldn't hesitate to see it. and for secret super star it's Geeta on dangal that acted it and I guess you don't know that amir khan is the producer of both dangal and secret supetstar. grin
Actually, I knew he produced both, since the trailers for both films had the name of his company, Amir Khan Productions, was a tad hard to miss.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Killing Gunther 3/10
Such a waste of MB
How on earth did Arnold descend so low to produce such a movie? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SomeoneNice: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Prinxxdave:
Bushwick

who has seen it, should rate d movie
Pls pls pls and pls... Don't waste ur MB...... Bushwick should be viewed in d bush..... Don't waste ur MB mbok

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
SomeoneNice:

Pls pls pls and pls... Don't waste ur MB...... Bushwick should be viewed in d bush..... Don't waste ur MB mbok

it z too late when d head is cut off

the movies ended stupidly

waste of MB in dis recession
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dotng:
Killing Gunther 3/10
Such a waste of MB
How on earth did Arnold descend so low to produce such a movie? embarassed

I can't believe you even watched it. That movie had one of the poorest rating I've seen this year and yet you watched it? Una sabi waste MB sha

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Beorn:

I can't believe you even watched it. That movie had one of the poorest rating I've seen this year and yet you watched it? Una sabi waste MB sha

Lol, they always claim no be by ratings, until they waste mb ans starts lamenting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyetpel:

Lol, they always claim no be by ratings, until they waste mb ans starts lamenting.

That's why i prefer rottentomatos ratings, i don't trust IMDB.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Scholar212(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Finally watched Hitman bodyguard : 8.5/10 for me, action scenes, epic responses from kaincaid. The only problem I had was absence of subtitle for Russian speaking scenes even with downloaded subtitle..
American made : 8.0/10, almost same kind of concept with War Dogs. But how can someone make such amount of money and not relocate peacefully to one carribean island to enjoy life. I guess greed is inherent in our nature as humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pahars(m): 1:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Jst watched baby driver and dont breathe tonite.
Baby driver to me is jst above average bt rilly enjoyed dont breathe dou last yr film.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2017
Scholar212:
Finally watched Hitman bodyguard : 8.5/10 for me, action scenes, epic responses from kaincaid. The only problem I had was absence of subtitle for Russian speaking scenes even with downloaded subtitle..
American made : 8.0/10, almost same kind of concept with War Dogs. But how can someone make such amount of money and not relocate peacefully to one carribean island to enjoy life. I guess greed is inherent in our nature as humans

He just can't stop after earning that kind of money, flying and getting the dough was his life, if he had stopped, he could go insane.

You could ask, with the Pablo Escobar made, why didn't he stop the drug business? Its part and parcel of them. You reasoned like that because you wish to get that kind of money, and settle somewhere quiet, but it can't be that way.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2017
Ingrid Goes West.....
Glass Castle....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
oyetpel:

He just can't stop after earning that kind of money, flying and getting the dough was his life, if he had stopped, he could go insane.

You could ask, with the Pablo Escobar made, why didn't he stop the drug business? Its part and parcel of them. You reasoned like that because you wish to get that kind of money, and settle somewhere quiet, but it can't be that way.

the guy was just over greedy, with that kind of money virtually everywhere, I will surely buy an island & retire in peace....I also think it was the CIA who ghosted him & not Escobars' men
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
mekaprime:

the guy was just over greedy, with that kind of money virtually everywhere, I will surely buy an island & retire in peace....I also think it was the CIA who ghosted him & not Escobars' men

It happens to everybody, if constitution allows him, Obasango will continue to contest for Nigeria presidency.

Yahoo boys even after hitting big, let's say 5m, they will still continue to yahoo, cos that's what they do.

Maybe u can say everybody is over greedy then.

Your talk about you being him, and retiring in peace is because of the situation you are now.

Can you be a businessman, then you hit a profit of say 10m, then you stop working?

The more you have money, the more expensive things you will want to buy and your money will finish in no time, then you will have to go back to what you do best.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
mekaprime:

The money was never his to begin with. The US government just made him a caretaker from the first time they gave him that land he was just a pawn in their plan.

After all he did,he was pardoned and the money was carted away. Do you know how much money the US make from those drug cartel? Did you even notice how they were using that same money to overthrow governments and even gives a reason for CIA operatives to go to work and conduct their experiments? Even the DEA have a job because of these cartels and where do you think all that money will come from?

If you watch Narcos, didn't you see where the Colombian president was allowed to continue to rule despite being complicit with the cartels and what did the US ambassador say?

No free money anywhere, certainly not from the government.

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.