Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3741889 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
iykekelvins:
Am I the only one that thinks they introduced older Annabelle too early?
Stop posting spoilers una no go hear!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ishilove:

I have Annabelle creation but my spirit is rejecting watching it. After IT screwed with my mind I don't think I have the stomach for another horror movie anytime soon embarassed

Pussy.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
oyb:

Pussy.
Yes I have one, thank you very much grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

bros...go watch The conjuring 1&2...grin and insidious 1&2&3 and the newest...4
diz one go pass disturbances....grin
Lol this ones pass fear cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ishilove:

I have Annabelle creation but my spirit is rejecting watching it. After IT screwed with my mind I don't think I have the stomach for another horror movie anytime soon embarassed
Lol! Just try it. You won't regret it. It's a good movie. But if "it" can frighten you, then get ready to be afraid, be very very afraid. It's not the scariest, but it's scarier than "it".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

lol...I saw those movies tho...I have the feeling they are all shitty......and dem ratings no good....

I no downloadgrin....mb is scarce mahn...
apart from devil's gate which is 4.5/10....odas are Atleast manageable with ratings of 6 plus.... I might download.... I need to watch something
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Anabelle creation.... to me it wasn't that scary.... it's just like IT......

movies that send shocks down to my spine are.....
Evil dead 1 and 2....
conjuring 1and 2.....
insidious 1 and 2....
Wrong Turn 5......
wolf creek 2005
Autopsy of Jane Doe 2016
The ring 1 and 2.......

The only one I can't complete is The Midnight Meat Train 2008....Too much slashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iykekelvins(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
noob03saibot:
No you ain't the only one. And "SPOILER ". Got rid of her too early. Maybe the third part ll concentrate on her meeting her cultist boyfriend and the havoc they caused before she met her guardians. They must something up their sleeves. The writers are more clever than that. Overall I ll choose it over the first part, the first Annabelle movie
Cultist boyfriend? And there was even a first part? Didn't know
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ummeey: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
noob03saibot:
Yeah! It has to. That's how I love my horror movies on a cold Friday night after work. Hope your saw the snippet of valak?
No i haven't
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iykekelvins(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Stop posting spoilers una no go hear!
Nne, no vex. I think say u don watch am grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ummeey: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
mekaprime:

My brother, same with me, I also have the movie on my laptop but I can't get myself to see it.the trailer alone scared the shit out of me, make I no go see wetin I no fit unsee.
Lol just watch it. By the way, am female.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ummeey: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

bros...go watch The conjuring 1&2...grin
and insidious 1&2&3 and the newest...4

diz one go pass disturbances....grin
i have seen conjuring but I wasn't as scared as i was with Anabelle creation. A movie hasn't disturbed me like that in a long time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
noob03saibot:
I never liked wrong turn. I never for once thought it was dope, except the first part which I seriously enjoyed. The sequels are all trash. And they lack a good storyline. Conjuring 3? I am not aware of it. I don't think it is out. As for saw, yep there's a new one, jigsaw. Though am yet to watch it. Lost my passion for saw a very long time ago. Didn't like saw 3d. But I ll be checking out that jigsaw movie later, for now it's camrip version I am seeing online. Don't want to risk downloading poor quality.

Wrong turn lost its way after the first one....it now became group of people(college students),who have shitty sex...den die....see dead storyline....jigsaw clear quality ain't out yet...

conjuring 3 has been announced oh...in production.... I think there's Anabelle 3 also...2019/2020

jigsaw will soon b out....webrip nd all...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
ummeey:
i have seen conjuring but I wasn't as scared as i was with Anabelle creation. A movie hasn't disturbed me like that in a long time.

lol....I love this word you're using...disturbedgrin

like traumatizinggringrin

Creation shook my sisters and cousins when they watched it....me...it did...but not like Thiers.....they literally wanted to start prayinggrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Damfostopper:
apart from devil's gate which is 4.5/10....odas are Atleast manageable with ratings of 6 plus.... I might download.... I need to watch something

I rather download series...or if I even think of downloading... it'll be 240p resolutiongrin

downloaded Marshall and Blade runner 2049(finally)

blade runner is 900mb+....I hope I no waste data...make I watch...grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
sod09:
how do you like horror movies
I can help you with list of em
Just so unfortunate most of the recent ones ain't that scary or gory

I love horror movies....gimme list biko....

yeah....so many horror movies produced today are shiiity asf
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rextayne:
Lol this ones pass fear cheesy

it can make u "jobale" and start to gbaduragrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ummeey: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

lol....I love this word you're using...disturbedgrin

like traumatizinggringrin

Creation shook my sisters and cousins when they watched it....me...it did...but not like Thiers.....they literally wanted to start prayinggrin
As in i couldn't sleep that night. Lol @your sisters .who sent them?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

I love horror movies....gimme list biko....

yeah....so many horror movies produced today are shiiity asf
try watch
Saw1-6
Wrong turn 1-5
Final destination 1-6
Hills have eyes 1-3
Texas chainsaw massacre (original version)
Cabin fever
Animal
Keeper creepers 1&2
Hostel 1-3
Piranha 1&2
Blue sea
Jaw
I split on your grave 1978 then 1-3
Cannibal Holocaust
Cannibal amazon

I will try remember more, I prefer slasher bloodied type of horror compare to haunted demonic ones they freak me out that's why I don't find them interesting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

I rather download series...or if I even think of downloading... it'll be 240p resolutiongrin

downloaded Marshall and Blade runner 2049(finally)

blade runner is 900mb+....I hope I no waste data...make I watch...grin
my ratings for blade runner 2049 was 1/10.....was one of my worst movie of 2017.....e fit sweet Yu sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
iykekelvins:
Nne, no vex. I think say u don watch am grin
I neva gather liver to watch am grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
this one imbd rated blade runner 8.3/ 10, its like it will make sense undecided. sambhoss abeg I day ur back day wait for ur own review.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

Wrong turn lost its way after the first one....it now became group of people(college students),who have shitty sex...den die....see dead storyline....jigsaw clear quality ain't out yet...

conjuring 3 has been announced oh...in production.... I think there's Anabelle 3 also...2019/2020

jigsaw will soon b out....webrip nd all...
rubbing my palms together for conjuring 3. I just can't wait. As for jigsaw, this thing is taking too long now. They should put out a clear version already. Heard of the martyr? If so, please how good is that movie? Interested in downloading it, but megabytes is gold.cant afford to download rubbish now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iykekelvins(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ishilove:

I neva gather liver to watch am grin
That your liver go lost when u watch amgrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iykekelvins(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
This one u guys are saying conjuring is scary. Have the Part one on my flash. First 30 minutes of the movie seemed boring to me tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
iykekelvins:
That your liver go lost when u watch amgrin
E be lyk sey I go delete am. I no wan get bad dreams
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
iykekelvins:
Cultist boyfriend? And there was even a first part? Didn't know
try and watch the first part. It would have wowed you when you saw the scene of Anabelle invading the house. It was beautifully intertwined with part one. I really loved how they merged the two parts together there. But overall, the second part, creation, murders part one. And it ain't even close. The part one was actually a spin off of the first conjuring. If you have watched the first conjuring, in the beginning, the first 5-10 minutes was Annabelle.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
iykekelvins:
This one u guys are saying conjuring is scary. Have the Part one on my flash. First 30 minutes of the movie seemed boring to me tho.
Abeg, go back and watch it. That film is very very dope. I have watched it almost 5 times now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Damfostopper:
Anabelle creation.... to me it wasn't that scary.... it's just like IT......

movies that send shocks down to my spine are.....
Evil dead 1 and 2....
conjuring 1and 2.....
insidious 1 and 2....
Wrong Turn 5......
wolf creek 2005
Autopsy of Jane Doe 2016
The ring 1 and 2.......

The only one I can't complete is The Midnight Meat Train 2008....Too much slashing
I have watched all of them. Special salute to autopsy of Jane doe. That film had me spellbound for some time

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iykekelvins(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ishilove:

E be lyk sey I go delete am. I no wan get bad dreams
Lol, it's disturbing. Trust me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iykekelvins(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
noob03saibot:
try and watch the first part. It would have wowed you when you saw the scene of Anabelle invading the house. It was beautifully intertwined with part one. I really loved how they merged the two parts together there. But overall, the second part, creation, murders part one. And it ain't even close. The part one was actually a spin off of the first conjuring. If you have watched the first conjuring, in the beginning, the first 5-10 minutes was Annabelle.
Yeah yeah, you're right. I'd look for a good day to watch it. You must be a horror lover grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Damfostopper:
abeg who has watch....

The strange ones 2017 .......Devil's gate 2017 and the newly released..... Day of the dead:bloodlines 2018......

is it worth the download?..... cos I no wan waste mb

Lol
Fz tins. I saw them and skipped.

Currently searching for old movies with high ratings I missed for some reason.

Can't find Cinderella man anywhere. Might just watch it on YouTube.

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.