Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3742131 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

I rather download series...or if I even think of downloading... it'll be 240p resolutiongrin

downloaded Marshall and Blade runner 2049(finally)

blade runner is 900mb+....I hope I no waste data...make I watch...grin

Lol the two movies I downloaded today.

About to start blade runner. Marshall will wait till tomorrow.

Ps I will never watch Annabelle
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
ummeey:
As in i couldn't sleep that night. Lol @your sisters .who sent them?

I actually used it to get money....lol....#200 per movie.......nothing is free....grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
armadeo:

Lol the two movies I downloaded today.

About to start blade runner. Marshall will wait till tomorrow.

Ps I will never watch Annabelle

Marshall is good asf.....Chadwick Boseman really triedgrin.....
about blade runner.....hmph.....that movie nawa oh....

Anabelle or Anabelle:Creationgrin....one scary pass the other ohgrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
noob03saibot:
rubbing my palms together for conjuring 3. I just can't wait. As for jigsaw, this thing is taking too long now. They should put out a clear version already. Heard of the martyr? If so, please how good is that movie? Interested in downloading it, but megabytes is gold.cant afford to download rubbish now

I'm also surprised... since October..... and its not like its grossing much......it'll b released this January surely....

haven't seen the martyr tho...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
mekaprime:
this one imbd rated blade runner 8.3/ 10, its like it will make sense undecided. sambhoss abeg I day ur back day wait for ur own review.

blade runner 2049....okay...I decided to watch it.....did so about 12am yday....I slept throughout the movie....thank God there was light....naso my lappy just dey look at me...shining bright.....I later woke up....nd decided that I was already feeling sleepy before I started watching it......
So I just finished watching it....and I'm giving it 5/10....dialogue upon dialogue upon dialogue... not that dialogue isn't important...but e just tire me...and no be sweet dialogue sef......I could literally count the semi-action scenes...about only 3 or 4...which lasted like 3mins each....the rest...dialogue..... the 5 its getting sef is because of the CGI nd effects.....@least we go know say 2049 fit b like that.....grin.....all in all....this was just an average movie......it can put a kid to sleep...no need for lullabies....just play blade runner 2049.....

IMDb.....those people....angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Damfostopper:
my ratings for blade runner 2049 was 1/10.....was one of my worst movie of 2017.....e fit sweet Yu sha

taaaaa.....yoyo bitters,coflin,agbo,scent leaf drink...dem sweet pass that movie abeg

that's why I watched it only when my laptop's charging... can't waste 2hrs43mins of my battery

tufia!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

taaaaa.....yoyo bitters,coflin,agbo,scent leaf drink...dem sweet pass that movie abeg

that's why I watched it only when my laptop's charging... can't waste 2hrs43mins of my battery

tufia!!!

Just saw this. Ok.

Am gonna switch to Marshall then.

Cos light no dey...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

tufia!!!
lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
sod09:
try watch
Saw1-6
Wrong turn 1-5
Final destination 1-6
Hills have eyes 1-3
Texas chainsaw massacre (original version)
Cabin fever
Animal
Keeper creepers 1&2
Hostel 1-3
Piranha 1&2
Blue sea
Jaw
I split on your grave 1978 then 1-3
Cannibal Holocaust
Cannibal amazon

I will try remember more, I prefer slasher bloodied type of horror compare to haunted demonic ones they freak me out that's why I don't find them interesting.

lol...I've seen some in the aforementioned........ final destination, saw......
its like I'm your direct opposite.... I prefer the demonic type own......grin...I guess I'm used to seeing too much blood slashing(Spartacus's days)....and some get the colour and thickness of blood all wrong....looks like juicegrin....

well...thanks....I'll try some sha....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
armadeo:

Just saw this. Ok.

Am gonna switch to Marshall then.

Cos light no dey...

watch Marshall please.....I would ve downloaded kingsman 2 nd watched it again........

na scissors walker dem go make next.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
armadeo:

Lol
Fz tins. I saw them and skipped.

Currently searching for old movies with high ratings I missed for some reason.

Can't find Cinderella man anywhere. Might just watch it on YouTube.
gonna download day of the dead :bloodlines.... I watch the chapter one and I like it.... might be interesting..... I will forget ImDb ratings.....

ImDb ratings Don decieve me for blade runner 2049
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2018
abeg link to Jumanji_-_Welcome_to_the_Jungle...
.i no wan download CamRip quality
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 12:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Damfostopper:
abeg link to Jumanji_-_Welcome_to_the_Jungle...

.i no wan download CamRip quality

The clear one is 1gb ,are you interested?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drizzle0007(m): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

lol...I've seen some in the aforementioned........ final destination, saw......
its like I'm your direct opposite.... I prefer the demonic type own......grin...I guess I'm used to seeing too much blood slashing(Spartacus's days)....and some get the colour and thickness of blood all wrong....looks like juicegrin....

well...thanks....I'll try some sha....

Autopsy of Jane doe.

Thats seems to be my best horror movie in recent years.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 2:31am On Jan 07, 2018
introvertme:

lol.....noooo.. .. file size too big
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 3:25am On Jan 07, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

I'm also surprised... since October..... and its not like its grossing much......it'll b released this January surely....

haven't seen the martyr tho...
hopefully this January then. As for martyr ll try my luck with it. Or will wait till I have free access to wifi. There are just too many stuffs to download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 07, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

it can make u "jobale" and start to gbaduragrin
Ayam telling you, the time i watched that horror movie I couldn't sleep for some days. cheesycheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 07, 2018
abeg link to Annabel creation please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 6:35am On Jan 07, 2018
Damfostopper:
lol.....noooo.. .. file size too big

Ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 6:36am On Jan 07, 2018
noob03saibot:
hopefully this January then. As for martyr ll try my luck with it. Or will wait till I have free access to wifi. There are just too many stuffs to download

Sooo true
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 07, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

blade runner 2049....okay...I decided to watch it.....did so about 12am yday....I slept throughout the movie....thank God there was light....naso my lappy just dey look at me...shining bright.....I later woke up....nd decided that I was already feeling sleepy before I started watching it......
So I just finished watching it....and I'm giving it 5/10....dialogue upon dialogue upon dialogue... not that dialogue isn't important...but e just tire me...and no be sweet dialogue sef......I could literally count the semi-action scenes...about only 3 or 4...which lasted like 3mins each....the rest...dialogue..... the 5 its getting sef is because of the CGI nd effects.....@least we go know say 2049 fit b like that.....grin.....all in all....this was just an average movie......it can put a kid to sleep...no need for lullabies....just play blade runner 2049.....

And wetin come vex me say IMDB come rate the mediocre high, imagine. 8.3 /10
192,005 Rate 81 Metascore
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:06am On Jan 07, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

a million tnx 4 d review jare, I think I'll rather pass on the movie. IMDb be deceiving people
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2018
drizzle0007:

Autopsy of Jane doe.

Thats seems to be my best horror movie in recent years.

seen that already...... that movie too gave me bumps......was so angry that she killed the son even after the father pleaded.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2018
mekaprime:

a million tnx 4 d review jare, I think I'll rather pass on the movie. IMDb be deceiving people

don't pass... run...RUN RUN RUN!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:11am On Jan 07, 2018
Rextayne:
And wetin come vex me say IMDB come rate the mediocre high, imagine. 8.3 /10
192,005 Rate 81 Metascore

IMDb just have tendencies of giving false reviews....whether its them or the users...na dem sabi...I was expecting a poor Metascore.....since the metacritics are not just ordinary people.... I con see 81angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2018
noob03saibot:

you're right...soo many stuffs to download......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2018
Rextayne:
Ayam telling you, the time i watched that horror movie I couldn't sleep for some days. cheesycheesy

gringrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2018
So continued with blade walker instead of Marshall. Didn't finish it but so far it's good.

I understand why many peeps are upset with the movie but I am cool with it definitely not a 1/10 movie.

So far I'll give it 6/10.

After almost 2hrs Harrison Ford pops up. Lol. I wait for the guy tire.

I like the storyline though it's hectic.

Will complete it later today
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

Many stuff like?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

I tell you, tv series is there, anime is there. Games sef are In one corner. Sometimes I envy those who work in a place that has free WiFi. Especially when the nxggah doesn't know the use of it. If it's ladies, I swear it's worse. I almost feel like bxtch slapping them when they tell me that the wifi in their office is just there wasting. I ll be like is there no sorji (wake up) guy at your workplace. Lord help us
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2018
introvertme:

Please, I'm interested.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BigBudi(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

what site is that pls... I have free wifi smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Nickshrapnel and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.