Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3745220 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nolanpatt33: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2018
I watched maze runner death cure....I mist say the movie is a big disappointment to its previous predecessors...dem no even run self...so so mumu shooting n drama rubbish

Ishilove but sweetheart like 4 real..how much seun dy pay una a month...and what of your ex boyfriend flow1759cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2018
nolanpatt33:
I watched maze runner death cure....I mist say the movie is a big disappointment to its previous predecessors...dem no even run self...so so mumu shooting n drama rubbish

Ishilove but sweetheart like 4 real..how much seun dy pay una a month...and what of your ex boyfriend flow1759cheesy
_Seun can't pay me enough. He can NEVER, that's why I stopped working for him a very long time ago grin

Flow my ex is in Libya trying to cross to Spain
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superhumanist(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Ishilove:

_Seun can't pay me enough. He can NEVER, that's why I stopped working for him a very long time ago grin

I heard that you were sacked.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2018
superhumanist:

I heard that you were sacked.
And I, who is one of the people in the best position to tell you what happened am informing you otherwise. Believe what you choose to believe. It doesn't change anything.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nolanpatt33: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2018
Ishilove:

don't tell me that nigga(seun) sacked you.. but how much e dy pay b4?

you still never forgive flowcheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2018
nolanpatt33:

don't tell me that nigga(_seun) sacked you.. but how much e dy pay b4?
Nope, I willingly withdrew.

you still never forgive flowcheesy
Flow is my guy na. There is nothing to forgive because he never offended me to begin with cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nolanpatt33: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Nope, I willingly withdrew.

I respect that lady.....

Flow is my guy na. There is nothing to forgive because he never offended me to begin with cheesy

lol..I was just pulling your legs...you are really fun to chat with.....kukuma marry me jhoor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superhumanist(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Ishilove:

And I, who is one of the people in the best position to tell you what happened am informing you otherwise. Believe what you choose to believe. It doesn't change anything.

Sorry. Just pulling your legs. I also heard you left because of "creative differences".

Don't let me derail. I was enjoying your comments and the general discussion here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
nolanpatt33:

lol..I was just pulling your legs...you are really fun to chat with.....kukuma marry me jhoor
Don't derail this thread jor smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ishilove:

I cringed when I read someone calling 'Arrival' crap. I'm sure it is Nollywood version they watched, not the Oscar nominated one.

Lol.
I have humbly let them know about their blasphemy and their penance has been drafted.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
nolanpatt33:

Ishilove:

I love mar-ri-age. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nolanpatt33: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ishilove:

lol..4 ur love.. ..we cut the thread
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Franklinezenwa: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
mekaprime:
The greatest showman, All I can say is wow!!! The Chirography,Songs and Storyline were so so on point, it's a solid 10/10 for me. The Movie had many original songs & lots of life lessons. Never knew hugh Jackman could sing, I always pictured him as the tough kinda guy(wolverine) & not this soft hearted Guy as portrayed in the movie.

Triple nine..6/10
From which site did u download The Greatest showman?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:04am On Mar 18, 2018
Veronica 8/10 enjoyed this movie but there was nothing scaring about the so called "scariest horror movie of all time" critics can exaggerate ehn undecided

IT 10/10,damn pennywise is one twisted mutherfvcker cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:25am On Mar 18, 2018
Annihilation (2018) - 9/10. My best 2018 movie so far.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Insidious 4..

Nice movie ,good concept, captivating thriller and better story line..

The horror tried to panic me but i got the better od it grin

8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Squareman13: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2018
I am Big Fan off Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movies

https://moviesmost.net/category/hindi-dubbed-movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2018
The person that wrote Jumanji is a genius. 7/10

I have watched something like it years back, where gamers where made to relive the game in reality.

Nick Jonas tried too.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adebaba1(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2018
oyetpel:
The person that wrote Jumanji is a genius. 7/10

I have watched something like it years back, where gamers where made to relive the game in reality.

Nick Jonas tried too.
As in...it was really dope...the graphics the storyline the cast...awesome.....waliy oyinbo don go
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
nolanpatt33:

lol..4 ur love.. ..we cut the thread

One more derail from you and Ishilove and you both will spend the Easter vacation in the Abyss undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
xynerise:

One more derail from you and Ishilove and you both will spend the Easter vacation in the Abyss undecided

Let pacify the mode, please.
No derailing, I don't want to miss anybody, okay.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
krattoss:
Insidious 4..
Nice movie ,good concept, captivating thriller and better story line..
The horror tried to panic me but i got the better od it grin
8/10
link pls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Downloaded Annihilation 2018.....Black water 2018....gonna enjoy them later
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Maize runner 3 ..5/10 they've finally turned this one into an action movie, it totally lacks the mystery and suspense of the first two movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by flow1759: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2018
Ishilove:

Ishilove. Them been deport me ooh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.