Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3726959 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BigBudi(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2018
Pls can someone put me through on how to download from 300mb, I see so many download links.. I used to download from rarbg. But dem get issues.. Abeg anyone? Or a better site it download both on phone n lappy smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nigerianwriters: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
This series is it for me though

[flash=800,800]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3OOj9y3eDM[/flash]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newsheriffintown: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2018
guys how do I recover my movie from uninstalled ADM app.I mistakenly uninstalled the APP and now all my movies are gone
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BigBudi(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2018
BigBudi:
Pls can someone put me through on how to download from 300mb, I see so many download links.. I used to download from rarbg. But dem get issues.. Abeg anyone? Or a better site it download both on phone n lappy smiley
help a brother ooiii
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BigBudi(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2018
Am stuck.. Please help

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BigBudi(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2018
Anyone that can help?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hydrangea(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Logan Lucky 8/10. Very much enjoyed this movie. If anybody recall Ocean's 11, the movie was directed by the same director, Steven Soderbergh.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tamilepisode: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Scene 2
Arohi creates Virat on the wall membrane. Chwani says who's this Virat now? She says I am yet to discovers that. He says he could also be engaged in every this. Arohi says of course. Which Dilip, Personally i think like he isn't like them. his sight have real truth in them.

http://adhooraalvida.net/category/ishq-mein-marjawanIshq Mein Marjawan 24th January 2018[url][/url]
Tara says I don't wish to accomplish anything. Sunanda says they can be just checking out your blood circulation pressure. Doctor says she actually is fine don't be concerned. Tara says then what makes you here? you came up to see easily am like my old personal again? He says don't stress I am giving. He says to Sunanda there may be nothing incorrect. She says the procedure may not be working. He says no Tara is okay. She doesn't bear in mind her past by any means. Sunanda says she actually is hallucinating. She found blood vessels on the reflection. We didn't. He says you will need to relax. She actually is fine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
BigBudi:
Anyone that can help?

I have never used that site, but I tried to check it out for you, too much click bait. I can't come and kill myself.
Try hdmp4mania

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BigBudi(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
blackjack21:

I have never used that site, but I tried to check it out for you, too much click bait. I can't come and kill myself.
Try hdmp4mania
appreciate it sir... I'll try that..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BigBudi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
blackjack21:

Try hdmp4mania
Do I need any downloading manager or just click and download?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
cao:
Tomb Raider.

Just saw this now Cao.

Is it horseshit or horseshit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Just saw this now Cao.

LOL
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

LOL

grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
MJBOLT:
Veronica 8/10 enjoyed this movie but there was nothing scaring about the so called "scariest horror movie of all time" critics can exaggerate ehn undecided

IT 10/10,damn pennywise is one twisted mutherfvcker cheesy
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
bleeding steel
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
BigBudi:
Do I need any downloading manager or just click and download?

Click and download. They have a capcha though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Just saw this now Cao.

Are you trying or just trying?
Anywho, I liked Vikander as Lara Croft. It might not be as silly and fun as the Jolie films, but it's a good start, even though this one takes itself more seriously.

Was supposed to watch Ready Player One tonight, but I'm not going to even attempt to walk on the icy pavement, so I guess it's time for a Netflix Original film... When We First Met.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
cao:

Are you trying or just trying?
Anywho, I liked Vikander as Lara Croft. It might not be as silly and fun as the Jolie films, but it's a good start, even though this one takes itself more seriously.

Was supposed to watch Ready Player One tonight, but I'm not going to even attempt to walk on the icy pavement, so I guess it's time for a Netflix Original film... When We First Met.

shocked shocked snow in march shocked shocked

The scorching heat is insane

You Europeans have the good life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Good life ke, I hate snow!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
It's Woody Allen night.
Blue Jasmine-9/10
Magic In The Moonlight-6/10
Vicky Christiana Barcelona-7/10

Now watching Crimes and Misdemeanor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Usually don't get snow around here, but even Russia's weather is trying to annoy the UK - "The Beast from the East".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gods of Egypt.

It's time to see if this really is the farce I've assumed it is. Time for the whitest Egyptian gods and questionable accents! And so it begins, exposition!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
mekaprime:
Maize runner 3 ..5/10 they've finally turned this one into an action movie, it totally lacks the mystery and suspense of the first two movies.
that's how the book went. The kids had to get guns and fight. They are following the storyline of the book. That's how James Dashner wrote it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Do you want to be confused for a whole day..... maybe you should watch Looper 2012.....Most confusing movie of 21st century.....

after seeing the movie trailer on Mbc... I had to download thinking it will be cool.... rather it turn out to be that after the first 10 mins.... I was confused....

I browsed the movie plot.... reading and at the same time following the action .... I was still confused .....i just Kukuma switch off my PC....

I cannot come and running Psycho cos of Looper ....

A science fiction movie indeed.....Bruce Willis should just retired abeg... appearing in wack movies upon wack movies

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 6:46am On Mar 20, 2018
Atlantic Rim 2

Biggest crap in 2018.

0.5/10 angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2018
blackjack21:

Enjoy.

By the way I watched 'The greatest showman', and here is my review.
I expected the movie to be a bio of a real money minded Rascal, P. T Barnum, instead it turns out to be a highly romanticized and fantasized piece of work.
The director of the movie can be described as a modern P. T Barnum for his intricate work which cannot be said to be a facsimile of the life Mr. Barnum.
Now enough with the judgement.

The story, the acting, the music and the usage of language was super excellent. This is a highly recommended movie for entertainment purpose, any day and any time and, I deserve a 9.3/10.
If you haven't watched it - do it now.

slept off. will keep the outsider for the weekend.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Damfostopper:
Do you want to be confused for a whole day..... maybe you should watch Looper 2012.....Most confusing movie of 21st century.....

after seeing the movie trailer on Mbc... I had to download thinking it will be cool.... rather it turn out to be that after the first 10 mins.... I was confused....

I browsed the movie plot.... reading and at the same time following the action .... I was still confused .....i just Kukuma switch off my PC....

I cannot come and running Psycho cos of Looper ....

A science fiction movie indeed.....Bruce Willis should just retired abeg... appearing in wack movies upon wack movies

i loved looper.

the movie was a loop. lol.

the bad guy was the child who became the bad guy because bruce willis killed his mum.

the only way that bruce could stop the child from becoming the bad guy was not to kill his mum and the old willis wont stop so young willis had to kill himself so that old willis dies and cant kill his mum therefore no more bad guy.

lol its insane and i love it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), Olajiiree(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.