Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3738846 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 9:26pm On May 02, 2018
youngderek1:
what site is that have been looking for d clear version since
it's telegram
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2018
Treyknowles:
Please, where did you download it?

t f p d l
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2018
Afobear:
it's telegram
the telegram app download movies?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 9:51pm On May 02, 2018
oyetpel:

the telegram app download movies?
yes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 12:33am On May 03, 2018
Finished watching blec panther(black panther)..
A good movie but nothing out of the ordinary for me,maybe the hype made me have too many expectations from the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ponti93(m): 12:41am On May 03, 2018
olu4life:
Avengers: Infinity War - I loveeeee the movie. Its 9/10
Topnotch biko. But Nigerians and the nonsense attitude of clapping (so pissed off) and commenting all over the place, mtschew. Cant wait to download and rewatch cool cheesy
One character i cant get over is Dr Strange. Haaaa, his skills is so sickkkkkkkk but cry (lip sealed)
One character i disliked was the lover boi angry Felt like beating the crap out of him angry (not revealing the identity, goan watch cheesy)
Loads i want to discuss ooo. Another funny character is Hulk, i thoroughly laughed grin Then, the witch with Thanos, na real badoo shocked

Lemme coman be going before they stone me seat tongue
Thanos is exactly the kind of villain we have been waiting for... d funniest part was how hulk was beaten that he refused to eva come out to fyt.... Lol... Dr. Strange was the only person who impresses me in the fight... Den thor wen he got his new hammer... Wat i loved so much abt the movie was dat dey made d villian win... U knw its nt everyday dat u see dat. In summary its an enjoyable movie

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 6:42am On May 03, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

t f p d l
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 7:54am On May 03, 2018
freezyprinzy:
Finished watching blec panther(black panther)..
A good movie but nothing out of the ordinary for me,maybe the hype made me have too many expectations from the movie.
There was nothing out of ordinary about the movie in the first place. Being the first black hero movie in MCU brought the necessary hype and people decided to flow with the vibe. Even those that didn't see it back then at the cinema hyped it because it's trending and they also want to trend.(Social media madness). The critics were also careful not to get their fingers burned with their reviews.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2018
toluxe0075:

There was nothing out of ordinary about the movie in the first place. Being the first black hero movie in MCU brought the necessary hype and people decided to flow with the vibe. Even those that didn't see it back then at the cinema hyped it because it's trending and they also want to trend.(Social media madness). The critics were also careful not to get their fingers burned with their reviews.
I swear bruh I was expecting more because of the hype,I wouldn't say I was disappointed but the end of the day it is just another 6/10 movie for me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:57am On May 03, 2018
ponti93:
Thanos is exactly the kind of villain we have been waiting for... d funniest part was how hulk was beaten that he refused to eva come out to fyt.... Lol... Dr. Strange was the only person who impresses me in the fight..Den thor wen he got his new hammer... Wat i loved so much abt the movie was dat dey made d villian win... U knw its nt everyday dat u see dat. In summary its an enjoyable movie

Dr strange really bleeped up. He could have let Thanos kill Tony Stark, after all he had the time stone & could make alterations to time....With every other hero but the core Avengers member gone, the next part will be so lit... 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:46am On May 03, 2018
mekaprime:

Dr strange really bleeped up. He could have let Thanos kill Tony Stark, after all he had the time stone & could make alterations to time....With every other hero but the core Avengers member gone, the next part will be so lit... 9/10

ponti93:
Thanos is exactly the kind of villain we have been waiting for... d funniest part was how hulk was beaten that he refused to eva come out to fyt.... Lol... Dr. Strange was the only person who impresses me in the fight... Den thor wen he got his new hammer... Wat i loved so much abt the movie was dat dey made d villian win... U knw its nt everyday dat u see dat. In summary its an enjoyable movie

Just like Ishilove predicted, y'all came with the spoilers. WTF mehn. Not everybody has watched the movie, stop posting the spoilers. Jeez!!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:02am On May 03, 2018
Mekaprime and Ponti93, spoiling movies that a lot of people have not watched is very unfair. Y'all need to stop this
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by youngderek1(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2018
Beorn:

Just like Ishilove predicted, y'all came with the spoilers. WTF mehn. Not everybody has watched the movie, stop posting the spoilers. Jeez!!
lol stop reading it too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:05am On May 03, 2018
youngderek1:
lol stop reading it too

If you are wrong, admit you're wrong not telling me to stop reading a post on this thread. I should go blind because your posted on this thread?

Edited: you weren't the one that posted the spoilers, apologies. . Still doesn't mean I should not read posts clearly posted here.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:38am On May 03, 2018
Ishilove:
Mekaprime and Ponti93, spoiling movies that a lot of people have not watched is very unfair. Y'all need to stop this

Am so sorry, I was kinda carried away by his comments.... my advice, try and see the movie, even if its CAMrip. The spoilers online is overwhelming that if u decided to wait 2-3 months for the clear copy, you might end up reading all the spoilers about the movie.... Once again am Sorry.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2018
You people are ungrateful calling Black panther(8.5/10) an overrated movie. WTF.

Y'all should appreciate having this movie made during your lifetime.

The movie is a piece of act.

Good storyline, nice conversations and punch lines,nice costumes and excellent casts.

"Just bury me in the ocean with my ancestors that jumped from the ships, 'cause they knew death was better than bondage". -Micheal B, Jordan(aka killmonger)

Kanye is right, slavery was a choice, considering the fact that the slaves were sold by their fellow blacks.
This also brings about the thought that what we are experiencing in this country by our politicians is a choice, our fortune lies in our hands, Fela preached enough.

When i am settled with a nice gf, i think i will start going to the cinema, waited too long for this movie.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hephzibahmusic: 1:17pm On May 03, 2018
Who else is excited to see the new Deadpool 2. I can't stop laughing. Watch full movie Action shot here.

http://www.cineade.com/2018/05/deadpool-2-full-movie-action-shots.html?m=1

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2018
mekaprime:

That ending was BS! You and I know those people disappearing at the end did not die. The ones that met true death were Loki and the green lady.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2018
ponti93:
you know there is something called SPOILING a movie, you are not the only one to have watched the movie, don't be displaying foolishness
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ponti93(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2018
IKON360:

you know there is something called SPOILING a movie, you are not the only one to have watched the movie, don't be displaying foolishness
hey you shouldnt resort to insult... On the other hand i am sorry about the spoilers, just excited abt the movie...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2018
oyetpel:
You people are ungrateful calling Black panther(8.5/10) an overrated movie. WTF.

Y'all should appreciate having this movie made during your lifetime.

The movie is a piece of act.

Good storyline, nice conversations and punch lines,nice costumes and excellent casts.

"Just bury me in the ocean with my ancestors that jumped from the ships, 'cause they knew death was better than bondage". -Micheal B, Jordan(aka killmonger)

Kanye is right, slavery was a choice, considering the fact that the slaves were sold by their fellow blacks.
This also brings about the thought that what we are experiencing in this country by our politicians is a choice, our fortune lies in our hands, Fela preached enough.

When i am settled with a nice gf, i think i will start going to the cinema, waited too long for this movie.

Kanye West is wrong.
Slavery was a choice
Choice Okay!
But whose choice Whose decisions
In this discourse, consulting history and of course the understanding of human psychology, and also considering the different parties involved, it is wrong to pick pastel and a board and proceed to paint the picture Kanye has painted.
Did certain, nay, many Africans sell their own people into slavery, of their own will
Yes.
Did the slave traders buy them of their own will
Yes.
Did the unfortunate slaves choose to be sold into slavery, to be carted away to a foreign land, in chains
No!
There were choices alright, but the party most affected in this period of history definitely didn't have the luxury of choice. The only choice they had was to commit suicide, or remain in chains, which is really no choice at all, for most of human population.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:43pm On May 03, 2018
mekaprime:

Am so sorry, I was kinda carried away by his comments.... my advice, try and see the movie, even if its CAMrip. The spoilers online is overwhelming that if u decided to wait 2-3 months for the clear copy, you might end up reading all the spoilers about the movie.... Once again am Sorry.
Lol. I don't do Camrip
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:47pm On May 03, 2018
Predestination- What the FVCK did I just watch?!?? shocked shocked embarassed

8.5/10, and that's because it left me dizzy. WOW!! cheesy cheesy

Armadeo, do you know anymore mindfucking movies aside Momento? grin

Beorn, did you see what I saw? cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:40pm On May 03, 2018
Ishilove:

Try Looper, although it's not as mind fucking as predestination
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:51pm On May 03, 2018
Csami:

That ending was BS! You and I know those people disappearing at the end did not die. The ones that met true death were Loki and the green lady.

I don't quite agree, I think they all died. When eventually Thanos is defeated, they can use the time stone to alter this particular reality which happens to be a temporal anomalie & bring back everybody.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 03, 2018
Annihilation. 8/10

Awesome movie. One of those mystery movies you really have to be patient for the mystery to unfold and yet, never really gets unraveled.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 5:59pm On May 03, 2018
mekaprime:

I don't quite agree, I think they all died. When eventually Thanos is defeated, they can use the time stone to alter this particular reality & bring back everybody.

I think those that went missing changed planet. Nobody except those in marvel that have direct knowledge about infinity war knew what that ending was about. They can't just kill off 90% of their entire cast.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 03, 2018
mekaprime:

I don't quite agree, I think they all died. When eventually Thanos is defeated, they can use the time stone to alter this particular reality which happens to be a temporal anomalie & bring back everybody.
I can't see any other person who can stand up to Thanos, with the combined galactic heroes terribly beaten and half of them eviscerated. Unless they're going to bring in some Xmen Heroes, like Jane the Phoenix. Thanos is virtually a god now.

I guess this is the end of the Avengers and the Guardians grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2018
Ishilove:

Predestination was insane. I screamednout at the scene where man meets woman. Lol.

If you need another trip watch...

The others Nicole Kidman. The first mind bending movie I watched.

When all is revealed you will be shocked out of your mind. We watched it as a group back then and when it finished a friend was shouting oyibo oyibo they too much.

Such a simple story that you wonder what the he'll is going on till the very end when it's all explained.

You too will shout.

Pls don't read any spoilers on the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2018
Stop the spoilers on infinity war please. Let others peeps enjoy.

I remember abandoning the GOT thread cos I like to binge on it.

Next year am gonna get all six episodes and watch all at once on a Friday night.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:25pm On May 03, 2018
armadeo:

Predestination was insane. I screamednout at the scene where man meets woman. Lol.

If you need another trip watch...

The others Nicole Kidman. The first mind bending movie I watched.

When all is revealed you will be shocked out of your mind. We watched it as a group back then and when it finished a friend was shouting oyibo oyibo they too much.

Such a simple story that you wonder what the he'll is going on till the very end when it's all explained.

You too will shout.

Pls don't read any spoilers on the movie.
Already downloading. Office WiFi go suffer today cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lordfalcao(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2018
Deep blue sea 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Holav(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.