Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3725945 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by heskeyw(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
I wanna download recentnollywood movies bt i dnt know any site to download from. Nollywood oooo nt hollywood. I dn download hollywood movies tire.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
koice:

Wasn't shaky at all. This copy is possibly the best of all HD CAM copies floating around on the internet at the moment. The only downside, not much, but enough to ruin the experience for a perfectionist is the audio, but that can easily be fixed by wearing an earphone/Headphone.

My headphones are solid. What's the GB ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
armadeo:

My headphones are solid. What's the GB ?

819.1MB
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
koice:

819.1MB

K. Am Gonna do it tonight. Will be back here with critical review.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
heskeyw:
I wanna download recentnollywood movies bt i dnt know any site to download from. Nollywood oooo nt hollywood. I dn download hollywood movies tire.
dunno not a die hard fan of nollywood but try irokotv. Com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
armadeo:

K. Am Gonna do it tonight. Will be back here with critical review.

Okey dokey.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by uzwu: 2:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Please i need a working link to My name is Khan with English subtitles in Hd format. Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 5:48am On Apr 09, 2015
koice:

Wasn't shaky at all. This copy is possibly the best of all HD CAM copies floating around on the internet at the moment. The only downside, not much, but enough to ruin the experience for a perfectionist is the audio, but that can easily be fixed by wearing an earphone/Headphone.

Trust me the experience is way different when watched at the Cinema, the vibrations et al. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 09, 2015
uzwu:
Please i need a working link to My name is Khan with English subtitles in Hd format. Thanks.

http://www.promptfile.com/l/42408F04BD-B888F89190

File size: 1.44GIG.

English Subtitle: http://subscene.com/subtitles/my-name-is-khan/english/968114

One more thing... download with CM browser (available for free on playstore) if you're on android, and IDM if you're on PC.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2015
justi4jesu:
Now watching "Careful what you wish for" +18 only cheesy

Just watched cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2015
funkyjms:

Just watched cool

cool cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ayzeeez: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D': Marvel and ABC are developing a spin-off http:///vQULQGuPBj
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vhickky(f): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
just finished seeing draft day and I enjoyed it.....I even re-watched some scenes like 3 times over.....I really love it....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Sin city...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
guys is there any sites i can get nollywood torrent movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Immortals...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nikeyboss(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
hope that movie titled SMALLVILLE and MACKEREL make sense
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mp4soju(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
DOWNLOAD FAST AND FURIOUS HIGF DEFINITION CAM HERE @ http://www..com/2015/04/bonus-download-fast-and-furious-7.html

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vstuffs(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fast and Furious 7 lovers new update
www.techworm.net/2015/04/fast-and-furious-7-dvd-version-allegedly-leaked-by-anoymous.html

Now in piratebay
themobilebay.org/torrent/11808551/Furious+7.+(2015)(HD-TS2DVD)(NLsubs)+TBS+BSAM
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
The wedding ringer got me cracking.. grin u can download it here.... http://fsd2.vodlocker.com:8777/lgceblbff64pcnokaicsp2eu44eyz4uerzdlsz6j5qcg3vhpxzelqtwp7i/v.mp4

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
The wedding ringer got me cracking.. grin u can download it here.... http://fsd2.vodlocker.com:8777/lgceblbff64pcnokaicsp2eu44eyz4uerzdlsz6j5qcg3vhpxzelqtwp7i/v.mp4

Error link not correct.....pls fix
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2015
iheanyi4u:

Error link not correct.....pls fix
just click on the link it will download use cm browser tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
just click on the link it will download use cm browser tho

'Crush of Life' kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donhils: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Please check this list, has anyone watched any of these movies and which ones are interesting and which ones are trash?
Electricity, Water diviner, Last Knights, Blackhats, Cut Bank, seventh son, careful what you wish for, an act of war, the barber, residue, dead rising : watchtower, avengers grimm, focus, the cobbler, the culling and assassin.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2015
The Hobbit ---Battle of the five armies. ( Gosh, I knew this was how it was going to head...Just caught myself shedding some tears).

THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2015
suxxman:

'Crush of Life' kiss
lol Pete wer a-v u bin smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2015
donhils:

Please check this list, has anyone watched any of these movies and which ones are interesting and which ones are trash?
Electricity, Water diviner, Last Knights, Blackhats, Cut Bank, seventh son, careful what you wish for, an act of war, the barber, residue, dead rising : watchtower, avengers grimm, focus, the cobbler, the culling and assassin.
dead rising is cool..... Focus is awesome cheesy love that movie I tink someone on d thread spoke about be careful what you wish for heard it's cool too... Avnt watched the rest also heard seventh son is crap so I won't bother watching it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
lol Pete wer a-v u bin smiley

Where else? Where u left me of course undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
donhils:

I think the last knights is the American version of 47 ronin "nice movie though".
#seventh son is also cool &-- not forgetting dead rising""

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kassybling(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
The wedding ringer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Joboms(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fast & Furious 7
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
proffnico:
I think the last knights is the American version of 47 ronin "nice movie though".
#seventh son is also cool &-- not forgetting dead rising""
didnt know dead rising had a movie sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.