Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3759874 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
techaudibleorg:
I have just watched Furious 7 and The Gunman recently on my smartphone using the ShowBox App. It's a very good app to watch the latest movies. See this list here, it's got all the latest movies cheesy smiley

ShowBox Movies

Thank me later wink
is there any way to watch full screen
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
cao:
Seventh Son...don't know jack s*** about this*, but I've noticed all the web spots for it.

*except that it's based on a book, so this could go either way.

Slept in the theater. Boring movie.

Just watched F7. Damn. Now that's a movie. Despite the unreality of the stunts I was entertained.

Tears for Paul. The end was touching.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mp4soju(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
MOVIE TITLE:ICEMAN

Iceman revolves around a Ming Dynasty officer, He Ying (Donnie Yen) who was tasked with bringing a mythical time traveling device back to the Ming emperor. He was betrayed, and subsequently frozen. He Ying, Sao(Wang Baoqiang) and Niehu were frozen during a fight and were defrosted in modern day Hong Kong where they continue their battle.

He Ying, Sao (Wang Baoqiang),and Niehu (Yu Kang) are being transported in cryo-stasis pods, when an unforeseen accident sets them free. The three of them escape into the city to fulfill their tasks. Niehu and Sao are dead set in exacting revenge on He Ying, despite not understanding the new world they woke up in. He Ying soon befriends May (Huang Shengyi), who takes advantage of He's confusion at the modern world by charging him extraordinary amounts of money for rent, food, and so on. Niehu and Sao unknowingly helps 2 Indian mobsters escape the police, and as a result joins the Indian mafia.

All the while, it is slowly revealed that Cheung (Simon Yam) is the one who is looking for the trio, but in particular He Ying. Through various flashbacks, it is revealed that all 4 of them were blood brothers who fought side by side, before He Ying was betrayed and charged with treason.

After several hilarious encounters in the modern world including meeting May's mother, fleeing custody of the police (using his master martial arts skills), and the use of technology, He Ying starts to figure out who is ultimately hunting him down.

Main Cast

Donnie Yen as He Ying (賀英)
Wang Baoqiang as Sao (薩獒)
Huang Shengyi as May (小美)
Simon Yam as Cheung (元龍)
Yu Kang as Niehu (聶虎)

DOWNLOAD http://www..com/2015/04/iceman-2014.html

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kasmail(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Anybody with a link to 50 shades of grey.. pls share
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Get Hard.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Vice.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kidnapping Mr.Heineken....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Goahead:
Kidnapping Mr.Heineken....
Watched
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
dljbd1:

Watched
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Forwetinnah: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
EMPIRE!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
The Interview. Well...it's time for me to finally see this thing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Finally watched Fast & Furious 7 today and the movie got me like smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
aashiqui 2

a Hindi movie. not a single word of English but the most romantic movie I've watched so far smiley . meehhnn that film got me curling my feet and smiling like an 11 year old girl in her ist relationship.

Indian love sweet gaaaan kiss . no badu belle office colleague o undecided . no mumu winchi winchi murder in law o. oh that real life relationships go dh sweet like that ===>>

sweet at fOrst, sour in the middle, bittersweet/
realistic in the happily ever after
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Finally watched Fast & Furious 7 today and the movie got me like smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
so na only me never watched this movie.... arghhhh!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Okay, I won't lie - I actually enjoyed The Interview. Laughed more than I thought I would, this might not have been an action film, but the action scenes in the third act were bloody & oddly funny.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Big Hero 6.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 4:11am On Apr 18, 2015
kasmail:
Anybody with a link to 50 shades of grey.. pls share

Movievilla click on 2015 hollywood movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 6:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Last knights

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kasmail(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
kazzonline:

Movievilla click on 2015 hollywood movies

Thanks bro... i need full details
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Clowns

Also here is a new movie link Afdah.org its cool.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
kasmail:

Thanks bro... i need full details

Wait for it......

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutbank and blackhat, hemsworth brothers errm e get as those 2 movies be sha, boring to me thou
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kazzonline: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mission imposible: rougue nation another movie am highly anticipating for 2015, saw the trailer, it was dope!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Joshuadon: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hello NL's need, movies similar,thought-provoking, and interesting like game of thrones,DA vinci etc.......need a fast reply.....

#HAPPY WEEKEND
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kasmail(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
justi4jesu:
Clowns

Also here is a new movie link Afdah.org its cool.

Thanks .... the site is cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by justi4jesu(f): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
kasmail:

Thanks .... the site is cool

Sure it is
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Valiboi: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
please brothers where can I download latest Hollywood movies that are from 600MB+ and also how do I download from afdah.org... thanks please reply asap
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 19, 2015
Valiboi:
please brothers where can I download latest Hollywood movies that are from 600MB+ and also how do I download from afdah.org... thanks please reply asap

For super high Definition Movies, try Movreel, Veehd and Ganool. To download from Afdah, make sure ADM or any other download manager is installed on your phone, else you will have to settle for streaming only.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Preboy:

http://movreel.com/hubbcclxvuv3.html

Crystal clear HD resolution and clear audio. The best of the best.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ovisprince(m): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2015
cao:
Get Hard.
correct guy, correct film..... ya'lll check it out "GET HARD"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ovisprince(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2015
Preboy:

me too sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2015
whats the best app or software to download movies from youtube ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.