Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3831842 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (3863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:57am On May 31, 2018
A Wrinkle in Time 3/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2018
Funjosh:

Kuku ki me, so sixth sense and the other have same twist, I no dey watch am hian because that the other the twisting no be here if not for dem my Ogas here dat bail me out that borrowed me dia seventh sense. angry
I am sorry I spoilt it for you. Sincerely I am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2018
Beorn:

I can't say for others but I will never rate any movie high because of any actor. I love Taraji P Henson yet I called Proud Mary a rubbish movie.

I rated Red Sparrow 7/10 because it's interesting to me before going ahead to praise Jennifer Lawrence who's absolutely fantastic in her role.
I couldn't relate to the movie at all
As for proud Mary it's totally crappy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2018
Beorn:
A Wrinkle in Time 3/10
lmao
I'm sure you saw the hand handwriting on the wall yet you ignore...
Imbd rated it 4/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2018
Viking007:
Red sparrow: 4/10.

Red Sparrow is one of several Hollywood hogwash.
Though i find it interesting, i can now see why some people still watch Nollywood even with the absurdity they churn out in their movies.

How can such a woman frame a highly trained and experienced hire killer of an uncle.

Lawrence with her fake Russia accent i wonder how Russians will feel, cos some black people bashed Black Panther actors concerning this.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:54am On May 31, 2018
sod09:
lmao
I'm sure you saw the hand handwriting on the wall yet you ignore...
Imbd rated it 4/10

Lol. I didn't download it with my MB. I knew the movie was too childish but since someone that downloaded it was sending it free for me, I just had to watch it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2018
I came across Clint Eastwood's 1992 Unforgiven and I must say,that movie is first class in the sense that it was produced and screened in the early 90s but still made so much sense to me.But I think if it had been given a twist of narration just like a million dollar baby,Ben hur,Shawshank redemption etc by Morgan Freeman it would have gone beyond one a kind.

And for Morgan Freeman that guy no dey age finish.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2018
A wrinkle in time 2.5/10 sad
Childish
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:38pm On May 31, 2018
Achilles100:

Download link pls?
Torrent from showbox.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lh19(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2018
Watchmen The Ultimate Cut is definitely one of my best movies out there, it's a 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2018
Beorn:

I can't say for others but I will never rate any movie high because of any actor. I love Taraji P Henson yet I called Proud Mary a rubbish movie.

I rated Red Sparrow 7/10 because it's interesting to me before going ahead to praise Jennifer Lawrence who's absolutely fantastic in her role.

Proud Mary was a wasted opportunity, Taraji P. Henson needs more quality leading roles in film.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NelsonNeo(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2018
Beorn:
A Wrinkle in Time 3/10
u are too nice ! 1/10 for me just because of Chris Pine
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:38pm On May 31, 2018
NelsonNeo:

u are too nice !
1/10 for me just because of Chris Pine

20 minutes into the movie and I was asking myself repeatedly, "am I really sure Walt Disney produced this disgusting movie?". . . "Could it be that some of group of terrorists kidnapped the family members of Walt Disney's board members and forced them to produced this crappy movie?"

A Wrinkle in Time is the worst Walt Disney movie ever produced and the second worst movie of 2018 after Early Man.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:40pm On May 31, 2018
cao:

Proud Mary was a wasted opportunity, Taraji P. Henson needs more quality leading roles in film.

I'm sincerely disappointed that someone like Taraji would accept such a script in the first place. I guess it's all about the Benjamins; if not explain to me how Taraji went from Hidden Figures to Proud Mary. The mind truly boggles.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 5:41pm On May 31, 2018
Beorn:

20 minutes into the movie and I was asking myself repeatedly, "am I really sure Walt Disney produced this disgusting movie?". . . "Could it be that some of group of terrorists kidnapped the family members of Walt Disney's board members and forced them to produced this crappy movie?"

A Wrinkle in Time is the worst Walt Disney movie ever produced and the second worst movie of 2018 after Early Man.
cheesy angry
Crappy nonsense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:44pm On May 31, 2018
olu4life:
cheesy angry
Crappy nonsense.

That nonsense Walt Disney produced and shamelessly called it a movie deserves 1/10. The only reason I gave it 3/10 is because prior to A Wrinkle in Time, Walt Disney had barely let me down.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2018
Immediately I saw Oprah Winfrey in wrinkle in time, I also took my time watching some trailers. I'm glad I dodged the bullet grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NelsonNeo(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2018
sod09:
Immediately I saw Oprah Winfrey in wrinkle in time, I also took my time watching some trailers. I'm glad I dodged the bullet grin cheesy
trust me nickelodeon's Henry danger is better than that rubbish
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 8:23pm On May 31, 2018
cao:

Torrent from showbox.

They all 720p and 1080p.

Thanks. Appreciate it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 8:27pm On May 31, 2018
obonujoker:
Please is there any movie like Ocean 11,12 or 13
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2018
REMAINDER:
I still haven't seen Inglorious Basterds.
Anyone got a link? Please drop.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 4:45am On Jun 01, 2018
noob03saibot:
I am sorry I spoilt it for you. Sincerely I am.

It's All Good bro wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2018
sod09:
you Sabi Jo
Wondering why people were rating it high cos of Jennifer Lawrence

Red Sparrow

First time I see someone with my point of view
I give it 4.5/10 didn't meet my expectations...

Tomb raider 5/10. I'd prefer Raiders of the lost Ark a million times to that shit..

A silent place 5/10

Note: This is my opinion and I may be wrong.. we all have different perspective of things..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2018
sod09:

What do you expect from Disney fantasies..

It's bullcrap for kids.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ponti93(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Have you ever watched a movie at the cinema and at the end of the movie, you just wish that you had waited a while for the downloadable copy... That was how i felt about Deadpool 2....i mean part one was so lit... That i had so much expectations for part 2... the movie had so many nice sound tracks i'm gonna download and lift my mood
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
I just saw Ready player one and would rate it 8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Beorn:

The movie is literally an epitome of trash, I doubt if Walt Disney produced the movie, maybe it's Chinese Walt Disney. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Who can recommend a good movie to download? I have big data to waste.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
koice:
The Sixth Sense

On and off fan of M. Night Shyamalan. Some of his works are genius, and some are meh. Seen most of his stuff, but The Sixth Sense is in a league of it's own. I am in awe of how much of an emotional masterpiece it is. Outstanding.

8/10.
Make it 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Beorn:

Chill, you have not
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Beorn:

That nonsense Walt Disney produced and shamelessly called it a movie deserves 1/10. The only reason I gave it 3/10 is because prior to A Wrinkle in Time, Walt Disney had barely let me down.
C'mon, it can't be that bad?! Is it? embarassed

It reminds me of Speed Darlington whose music was so bad, he became popular for it. Wrinkle must have a redeeming quality undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gbemisola10(f): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Paradise kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (3863) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Toyade888(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.