Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3763676 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
sfwef:
gone girl ,so cool !

I have this movie, haven't come round to watching it.

Is it worth it?

Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:
Finished Avengers a few minutes ago, now having our 10 minute break, Captain America: The Winter Soldier is next.
Avengers 2?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Preboy:

Avengers 2?
Avengers 2 bawo? E neva comot na
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Avengers 2 bawo? E neva comot na
just had to make sure
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
in other news, I hate y'all member of this thread

you guys have been watching insurgent and couldn't spare a few words to mention that its the second installment to the divergent series... anyway, got to watch the trailer on TV a few minutes ago and the movie seems great
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Preboy:

Avengers 2?
Will be watching Avengers: Age of Ultron in about 15 minutes. grin cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cupidhero(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2015
cao:

Thats supercool! Hulk smash!! grin wish i was you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purest21(m): 12:22am On Apr 23, 2015
kazzonline:

Burn notice(awesome), white collar, would update more as i remb them but try this two first, banshee was super awesome as well waiting for the new season next year(too far ooo)
Thanks dear. I will browse their story lines. Banshee is the best I've watched in my genre so far
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purest21(m): 12:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
my dear wrong thread but nyway try Homeland nice series
Thanks. But watched season one.. boring and not action filled.. excess suspense.. and with what I saw, even in season two that particular suspense will still be there.. cos the sergeant will still be making more plans to kill the vice president and still won't be nabbed, until the story writer is ready to end the suspense. I hate over long suspense that's why even those Korean movies tire me watch. Dem nonsense pass

#team suspenphobia grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 23, 2015
cao:

now that's just not fair embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 1:41am On Apr 23, 2015
proffnico:
24 hrs bro.. I don't think the monthly sub is unlimited..
please help cry cry
cc funkyjms koice
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Preboy:

now that's just not fair embarassed
My butt is numb, just seen the mid-credits scene, waiting to see if there will be a scene after the credits. First of all, Avengers 2 was awesome! LWKMD. Tony Stark kept hitting us with one liners. The film starts with a bang, the action was badass, Joss Whedon did what he does best - witty action with banter and the occasional hit in the feels. We got some back story with our more illusive Avengers. An unexpected attempt at a relationship with the 2 characters I didn't even think of. Whenever they decide to go the way of the mid-credits, I'll be so ready to see how it pans out.
Oh no scene after the end credits. So that's just one scene in the mid-credits.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2015
Nmeri17:
please help cry cry
cc funkyjms koice

No more on MTN. Now on a brand new plan that is way better.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2015
cao:

My butt is numb, just seen the mid-credits scene, waiting to see if there will be a scene after the credits. First of all, Avengers 2 was awesome! LWKMD. Tony Stark kept hitting us with one liners. The film starts with a bang, the action was badass, Joss Whedon did what he does best - witty action with banter and the occasional hit in the feels. We got some back story with our more illusive Avengers. An unexpected attempt at a relationship with the 2 characters I didn't even think of. Whenever they decide to go the way of the mid-credits, I'll be so ready to see how it pans out.
Oh no scene after the end credits. So that's just one scene in the mid-credits.

Mehn... you seem to have certain advantages over us here in Africa. Maybe I should move to the UK..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MockinJay(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2015
Preboy:

just had to make sure

It hits Cinemas on the 1st of May but trust Aba boys to make it available for viewing earlier than stated. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2015
armadeo:

I have this movie, haven't come round to watching it.

Is it worth it?

Thanks
oh my watch it... IT'S very psychological tho but interesting all d same..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2015
Preboy:
in other news, I hate y'all member of this thread

you guys have been watching insurgent and couldn't spare a few words to mention that its the second installment to the divergent series... anyway, got to watch the trailer on TV a few minutes ago and the movie seems great
actually there are 3 parts Divergent insurgent and allegiance 1&2 it also from a book
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2015
purest21:
Thanks. But watched season one.. boring and not action filled.. excess suspense.. and with what I saw, even in season two that particular suspense will still be there.. cos the sergeant will still be making more plans to kill the vice president and still won't be nabbed, until the story writer is ready to end the suspense. I hate over long suspense that's why even those Korean movies tire me watch. Dem nonsense pass

#team suspenphobia grin
lol try agent of Shield tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2015
MockinJay:

It hits Cinemas on the 1st of May but trust Aba boys to make it available for viewing earlier than stated. wink
UK got it today, they always get the MCU films a week or 2 before the Americans. Hence why I'm usually the first (on NL) to watch it 'cause I usually do the midnight screenings at my local cinema.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MockinJay(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2015
cao:

UK got it today, they always get the MCU films a week or 2 before the Americans. Hence why I'm usually the first (on NL) to watch it 'cause I usually do the midnight screenings at my local cinema.

embarassed Whaaaattttttttt? It's almost as if u r in the future. I think I'm jealous.

So Uhmmm should u spill a spoiler here, I will find you and kick ur ass.

But still, do me us a favor. When next u go see a blockbuster..take a camcorder with u..record and post it here cheesy cheesy but if they catch u...u r on ur own o!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2015
koice:

No more on MTN. Now on a brand new plan that is way better.
what's that?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2015
MockinJay:

embarassed Whaaaattttttttt? It's almost as if u r in the future. I think I'm jealous.

So Uhmmm should u spill a spoiler here, I will find you and kick ur ass.

But still, do me us a favor. When next u go see a blockbuster..take a camcorder with u..record and post it here cheesy cheesy but if they catch u...u r on ur own o!

I don't play that kind of game-o.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nmeri17:
please help cry cry
cc funkyjms koice

Bro, MTN is no-go area for now. I'm only privilege 'cos I joined the party early. I guess EtiPayG is back, check trending topics.

*modified

If you can take the risk,

BBC works if you're on MTN Biz and it's unlimited.
To migrate to MTN Biz, dial *460*1#
Recharge 1k and send BBC TO 21600
Once you've been charged, get your SimpleServer and Autoproxy configured
Browse and download for a month.
Network do fvvk up sometime.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
proffnico:
what's that?

Etisalat
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
koice:

Etisalat
pay g?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
proffnico:
pay g?

Not exactly. It's similar to the paygo but also different. I was given the plan with the promise never to divulge the information. I've already said more than I should. Me and my big mouth.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
funkyjms:

Bro, MTN is no-go area for now. I'm only privilege 'cos I joined the party early. I guess EtiPayG is back, check trending topics.

*modified

If you can take the risk,

BBC works if you're on MTN Biz and it's unlimited.
To migrate to MTN Biz, dial *460*1#
Recharge 1k and send BBC TO 21600
Once you've been charged, get your SimpleServer and Autoproxy configured
Browse and download for a month.
Network do fvvk up sometime.
payg is that 5-5 naira stuff rii?? i got an etisalat sim for it last yr but it ain't working sad
i don call their customer care. oooosai
go their office. for where

u guys are really lucky cry

koice should I PM u?? wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mp4soju(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
3 IDIOTS

Farhan Qureshi (R. Madhavan) narrates the misadventures he had with his friends Raju Rastogi (Sharman Joshi) and Ranchoddas "Rancho" Shamaldas Chanchad (Aamir Khan), students at the Imperial College of Engineering, one of the best colleges in India. Farhan wants to become a wildlife photographer, but is pursuing an engineering degree to appease his father. Raju works towards the degree because he needs to improve his family's financial situation, and Rancho is unique in actually taking joy in building machines. Rancho incurs the wrath of college's dean, Professor Viru Sahastrabuddhe a.k.a. 'Virus' (Boman Irani), by giving creative and unorthodox answers in class and living by the philosophy that one should pursue excellence, not success, as success will happen if excellence is achieved. Rancho later blames the rote-learning mentality promoted by the institution for the suicide of fellow student Joy Lobo.

Virus is described as a real hardass - so hard, in fact, that he caused his son's suicide by his pressure, and cares nothing about it. He has trained himself to write simultaneously with both hands, and has a 7.5-minute power nap every day at the same time, during which his servant shaves him.

Rancho's signature motto is "All is well", a chant used for the theme song of the movie, and which has magical effects at several plot points.

Virus's model student is Chatur Ramalingam (Omi Vaidya), not-so-affectionately known as "Silencer" for his silent but malodorous farts. Chatur impresses his professors by excelling at rote recitation. When given a chance to present a speech praising Professor Sahastrabuddhe (Virus) before the college faculty and donors, he chooses to present the speech in formal Hindi, despite his limited fluency in the language; he overcomes this by having a librarian write the speech, which he memorizes without comprehension. Rancho modifies the written speech by replacing praise with obscenity; Chatur obliviously memorizes and delivers the modified speech. Rancho is thus able to humiliate Chatur while simultaneously demonstrating to Raju and Farhan the limitations of learning by rote.

Meanwhile, Rancho falls in love with Virus' daughter Pia (Kareena Kapoor), a doctor, whom the trio meet when they gatecrash a wedding, unaware that the bride is Virus's other daughter, Mona (Mona Singh). Rancho is horrified to find that Pia is engaged to a mindless and money-mad man, Suhas (Olivier Sanjay Lafont), and offers to demonstrate to her that her fiancé only cares about the value of things. "He'll tell you how much his shoes cost himself," he promises. He spills mint sauce on Suhas' shoes due to which he yells, "My $300 shoes! Italian leather!" wails the fiancé...................

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www..com/2015/04/3-idiots.html

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nmeri17:
payg is that 5-5 naira stuff rii?? i got an etisalat sim for the stuff last yr but it ain't working sad
i don call their customer care. usai
go their office. for where

u guys are really lucky cry

Don't. Contact me via my whatsapp number if you must.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
actually there are 3 parts Divergent insurgent and allegiance 1&2 it also from a book
wow... thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nmeri17:

proffnico:
pay g?

The Cat is out of the bag anyway, so here goes:

STEPS:
-1. Dial *620*1# to migrate to Easy Life.
-2. Then dial *229*3*7#. 15naira wil be deducted and you'll be given 3 hours for unlimited
browsing, streaming and downloads.
-To check your remaining hours, dial *228#
-To opt out, dial *227*0#.

You can opt in and out to increase your hours. Each 3hours last 3days, that is if you subscribe today and you're not able to use it due to low battery or other factors, the unused hours will be rolled over for two more days.

-Note: Always wait for a reply text message from Eti. No need to use a VPN like Paygo version 1.0

Useful codes:
To opt in: *229*3*7#
To opt out: *227*0#
To check remaining hours: *228#

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Greatdesi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.