Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40686 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by prettycee(f): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
I don join d moving train
Re: Love & Wisdom by soulminister(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2013
too many characters.

still trying not to get confused on who is who
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:13am On Dec 11, 2013
soul minister: too many characters.

still trying not to get confused on who is who

More characters will still be included. You'll understand with time.

NOTA BENE: Olutayo is the father of Pemisire.

Temitayo is the guy in sch. Don't get confused.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:47am On Dec 11, 2013
¤Continuation¤

..."You'll have to choose someone between
one of us. I'm too young to be carrying a
dummy around."

Olutayo looked at her for some minutes and was speechless. "My mother pushed me into this. She brought you from her town and ended the love between Vivian and I. Now, see how everything is turning into."

Funto adjusted the gown she was putting on and she was breathing heavily. "I'm the worthless one, I've always known your heart isn't with me, its another woman you are in love with. You just have to choose between your daughter and I."

"My daughter." Olutayo walked inside the room to meet her, he doesn't like letting her to be alone.

"No problem. I'm out of this house today." She concluded.

"Wish you a very safe journey to wherever you want to head to." He replied from inside and entered into the room.

¤¤¤¤

Fidelity Hostel...

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon, many students were glued to their various rooms. Tobiloba, in the hot atmospheric condition neglected it and was wandering about the hostel searching for Folawe. He had gotten to her room and told Folawe wasn't around, he never believed because she had always tried to snub her. "She should be in Temitayo's room." He thought.

He kept walking around until he was tired of searching, he got back to his room and took a shower, he had been sweating. He got out of the bathroom and met his room mates laughing at him. "Pastor, you no get work oh! Shey na life you dey live like this? You don dey sweat like christmas goat." Shola uttered and they all laughed.

"And.. Can I know the meaning of this? Why are you guys making jest of me now again. At least its not that I'm into any trouser." He replied, wondering angrily.

"Man, na Folawe you dey look for. Shey you don do Mr Bank's assignment?" Tizzy said from his bed.

"I'll do it now. Mr Bankole's class is still Monday. Take it easy."

"My Pastor! No pencil jean, no pencil trouser. Pastor Baggy!" Shola joked.

"Wait oh... Shey Pastor too don dey have gf ni?"

They all laughed.

¤¤¤¤

Sunday Evening.

Folawe had returned back to school Sunday evening. She brought different things for her friends. The grandma was already feeling better then, so she could leave. She dropped her things and quickly left the room to go and greet Temitayo.

Everyone knew if the school should turn boring, they'll head to Tayo's room or Shola's place. There, they'd laugh and play. Temitayo and his friends were known for being jovial in the hostel.

"Love won't kill you.. You and this Tayo sha!" Ronke was shouting as she was leaving the room.

"Yes oooh. We've not told her sef that her husband came here." Fiyin laughed.

"PASTOR BAGGY?" They all laughed.

Tobiloba, known all over the university. Always preaching the gospel to everyone. He doesn't slim-fit his trousers and they look big, that's why he's always regarded as "Pastor baggy." It was his funny room mates that first gave him that name. Despite all this, he doesn't relent in preachin around and leading programmes within the hostel.

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:19am On Dec 11, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Folawe got back to her room and jumped on her bed. "How has been everything?"

"We thank God." Sayo replied.

"Which God are you thanking?" She sat up. "Thank God for what? What you all still don't know is that there's no God!" Folawe concluded.

"I've always told you that there's God. You go to church because its necessary for you to go as one of the saxophonists, yet you still have this mind that there's no God."

"Sayo, you've started again. Alright tell me, have you seen God before?" She stood up.

"No. But..."

"No but! You've not seen him before, you only hear about his existence and you believe. He has never entered this room to give us anything. Has he?"

"When you guys start arguing about this issue of GOD, you look funny to me." Fiyin uttered and faced the novel she was reading back.

"We'll look funny because you also think there's God. Where was God when my parents were shot! Where was God when my Grandma went blind! Where was God when the only brother I've got, died of asthma. You now said there's God. There's no God!" Folawe started crying and sat on her bed back.

"You this Ronke, you no good oh. You no fit utter just a word to all we've been saying." Fiyin laughed.

"So make I say something now and make we start arguing." She replied.

"THERE IS NO GOD!" She shouted.

"See jare.. Pastor Baggy came here, looking for you oh." Ronke informed smiling.

Fola hissed. "That guy is still jobless right. Exam starts in two weeks time, he still has the time to be preaching around. He-goat." She said angrily.

Her friends all laughed.

¤¤¤¤

Funto left the house that day she promised to leave and neglected her daughter and the husband. Olutayo got to his parents place to report all that transpired between them.

He took his daughter along with him. Her mother came out of the house and he prostrated. "I've gone to shop but I was told you've not gotten there today."

"Yes. Just want to take a little rest."

"I came because of the foolish girl you brought for me as a wife."

"Foolish girl? Your wife? Em.. Funto." She wondered.

"Yes. She must have left my house now.."

"What! Leave where? Why are you doing this to this poor girl?" She said slowly.

"Why am I or why did she. She's now a past tense. I've always kept it as a secret that she calls Pemisire a dummy, beats and maltreats her as if she's not her mother!" He shouted, his eyes were already turning red, as usual.

"Because you don't want her, that's why you are bringing up this lie."

"Mum, you won't understand. She said either I take Pemisire to a motherless babies home or we end the marriage." He cried.

"You are a man oh. See how you are crying because of a woman."

"No! Because this is the junction you've lead me into! You caused all this for me, you and dad. You let me leave a shining star, glorious and virtuous woman and glued me to that slowpoke calling someone a dummy!" He exclaimed.

"This is serious."

..To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2013
Enters the thread, sees Hameenat with guguru and Abimbs with Viju and Akara *snatch it and run up to T.Dan*

Send Nancydearie away from his side. You don dey see the next update b4 updated. Na me go dey check am grin

Mawnin fellaz, *FOLLOWING*
9C 1
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2013
heywhy.kum:
Enters the thread, sees Hameenat with guguru and Abimbs with Viju and Akara *snatch it and run up to T.Dan*

Send Nancydearie away from his side. You don dey see the next update b4 updated. Na me go dey check am grin

9C 1

U don come again be dat oh.. grin

Welcome ere sis!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2013
Abeg no grab my guguru.na my medicine b dat.T Dan d names 2 much jare.do small introduction pls.mayb na d fever we no de make me read well self.
Re: Love & Wisdom by abimbs: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2013
heywhy.kum:

9C 1

lolz sis u re too funny.
Re: Love & Wisdom by abimbs: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2013
heywhy.kum:

9C 1
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2013
Hameenat94: Abeg no grab my guguru.na my medicine b dat.T Dan d names 2 much jare.do small introduction pls.mayb na d fever we no de make me read well self.

Alright.. NOTED! D next update will be on introduction.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2013
abimbs:

lolz sis u re too funny.

LOL...
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Alright.. NOTED! D next update will be on introduction.
berra
Re: Love & Wisdom by NelsonNeo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ur a good writer TD but u need to improve ur diction. I read thru ur last thread- total love nd I think ur choice of words r pretty mediocre. A man of such beautiful imagination wud send amazing messages if his write-up was richer and less error prone. Jes my 2cents bro. Ur stil a wonder. Thx

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
NelsonNeo: Ur a good writer TD but u need to improve ur diction. I read thru ur last thread- total love nd I think ur choice of words r pretty mediocre. A man of such beautiful imagination wud send amazing messages if his write-up was richer and less error prone. Jes my 2cents bro. Ur stil a wonder. Thx

Thanks man! I'll change..
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Folawe, a young and slender teenage lady. She attended "Love of God" as her secondary school. Her parents were killed when she was in Senior Secondary School three (SSS3). Some little investigations conducted showed they were shot on their way back home by some thieves who took millions of naira from their booth.

The case was closed because there wasn't no family member to raise to it and there wasn't any evidence. Folawe only had just someone in mind that must have committed the bad act of killing her father, Mark, her father's business partner who had come to threaten him in her presence before her father was now killed.

Her only brother died some weeks later of asthmatic attack. There was no support from anyone, some days after, her parents house demolished by the Government because it was built on Government's land. They've been alerted severally but Fola's parents did nothing about it until they died.

Folawe moved over to Grandma's place, from there Olawale, her father's best friend started his support over her.

Olaronke, who was normally called Ronke, the only best friend she ever had. She was also beautiful and always looking attractive, a good-looking lady.

Fiyinfoluwa and Sayo, also Fola's room mates. They were all best of friends in FIDELITY UNIVERSITY.

Each lady in the room had a guy she's dating in the same hostel. It was known to everyone that the four friends were in relationship with cute and handsome guys also.

Folawe was dating Tayo. A young, fair and tall guy from a polygamous background and his father had no time for. His mother had been catering for him and his two younger sisters since his father took his three other wives who made his father neglect them.

Fiyin was in a relationship with King. Also in Fidelity Hostel. Ronke, paired up with Philip, Tayo's room mate who's always in the room and somehow calm. Sayo, paired up with Shola. The young guy in Pastor Baggy's room, one of the jovial guys in the hostel, always neat.

¤¤¤¤

Olawale Lewis, was the best friend of William, Folawe's father when he was alive. They both worked together in FOLAJNR COMPANY, owned by William, Folawe's father.

Wale was his next of kin, so he took over the company after William's death and sponsored Fola and got the maid for Fola's grandma to assist.

¤to be continued¤

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Jhymrod(f): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Rushed in τ̲̅ȍ have м̤̈Ɣ seat,letz go dere.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jhymrod: Rushed in τ̲̅ȍ have м̤̈Ɣ seat,letz go dere.

You are highly welcome!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Loving dis story
Re: Love & Wisdom by kennybelle: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Wholesome
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:00am On Dec 12, 2013
Snowangel4: Loving dis story

Yes Boss!
kennybelle: Wholesome

Hmnn! Welcome here!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:30am On Dec 12, 2013
¤Continuation¤

The students got more serious with their examination. The players tightened their belts, although many would still cheat when the examination really start. Folawe and her friends, during exam period, they'll draw out a time-table and be in the library from 8:00am to 8:00pm, reading.

The four of them were recognized as serious students by the librarian and one of the English Lecturers whose office was the library. Their day was always tiresome, each would get back to the room and become useless. They would have bought snacks on the way, no one would go and read for 8:00am- 8:00pm and remain the same.

¤¤¤¤

Olawale and his wife were together in the living room that sunday afternoon when Michael's call was received. Michael was their one and only child who had been in America for studies. He had been studying Engineering there and wished to come to Nigeria to establish something big.

He was into drug. A drug addict, who did scratch his head and nose every minute. His program would soon end in America and he'd return to start his work properly in Nigeria.

Funto, Pemisire's mother. On her way out of the house, as she carried her bags and boxes, she met a Chief on the way who gave her a lift. "I'm chief Mark."

"Okay sir. I'm Olufunto Aderinsola." She replied.

Chief Mark glimpsed at her. "You've got beautiful names." He smiled.

"Than.." She was about saying thanks when she saw a black instrument, exactly like a gun. She kept staring at it, "isn't this a gun?"

Chief Mark gave her a secong glimpse when she wasn't responding any longer. "What's she looking at?" He dipped his hand into the open safe and brought it out. It was a gun.

Funto sat back with her mouth wide open. She couldn't speak.

"What's all this about. Now, my intention was to drop you off somewhere there and give you some cash. Although I'm not nice, just saw that you are endowed and beautiful, that was why I allowed you in, but now, we are heading to my place and you'll start working with me if you don't want to die."

"Huh?" Funto grinned at the gun.

Mark gave a wicked laugh and drove on.

Finally, they got to his place. Funto was introduced to many guys and ladies working with chief. He took her upstairs, "I want to explain the business we are into." He laughed.

They got into the rugged room, looking so neat. There were many brief cases and packed whitish substances in a nylon. She couldn't take her eyes off it.

"We are into cocaine."

Funto's couldn't control the length of her eyes after hearing this. She lost control.

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by Florblu(f): 6:02am On Dec 12, 2013
Dan of lyf!i saw dis yesterday nd i followed it bt yet 2read.bt i trust u neva 2disappoint ur audience cos u've bin a faithful writer ryt 4rm d tym of NO MATA WHAT to TOTAL LOVE,u ar d best.cnt wait 2read.TeamLoveandwisdom#HUGsssss......
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2013
Oga am here now. Even tho i came late.
How much is my fine?
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2013
Awesome
Re: Love & Wisdom by Jhymrod(f): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Enjoying it
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Following,keep it up.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Florblu: Dan of lyf!i saw dis yesterday nd i followed it bt yet 2read.bt i trust u neva 2disappoint ur audience cos u've bin a faithful writer ryt 4rm d tym of NO MATA WHAT to TOTAL LOVE,u ar d best.cnt wait 2read.TeamLoveandwisdom#HUGsssss......

Wao.. Longest tym sis! Misd u lyk cray. Dnt worry, u won't be disappointed! Welcome here.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
D9ty7: Oga am here now. Even tho i came late.
How much is my fine?

Em.. Lemme tink oh..

Okay, update the whole of "undercover agent" within an HOUR.. grin welcome ere!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hameenat94: Awesome
Jhymrod: Enjoying it
Nancydearie: Following,keep it up.

Fenx Bosses!... Hammenat, shey u don understand d characters bayi..
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
I sud be able 2 update b4 3:30pm.

LOVE YU ALL.

THANKS!
Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Next update plz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

DIRTY GAME / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / Faridah Abike-Iyimide Secures MacMillan Million-Dollar Book Deal In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.