Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer (16112 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers / ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by pinkybeny(f): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
even if dey fast 40days and jara....God no go look dier side talk more of answering hypocrytic n pretence filled prayer....dey r bunch of attention seekers.mwtcheeeeee
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by IamSylva(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by pesty100(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
instead off this guy should look for ways to settle their truce with FG.... They sit down their fasting like God will come down and pay then 1tr naira
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
omo se gobe
I said it this strike is something spiritual
lets get the holly cane!
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by tbagjames(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
fasting about something Which is in their power to end? Abi is the fasting for the payment of their 6 months salaries
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Oskyworld(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
I was in school yday and I saw them filling some forms that has to do with their payments and things like that...
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by sylve11: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Them nor well. cool
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Stanley4E(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.Matt 17:21. this is d only last hope
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
pesty100: for the seek of mandela ASUU should please call off na
No be only seek
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by aroboylex(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
this is wat they shld av done since..
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Alikaxon(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by skyp(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
God has already given us wisdom and resources and it is left for us to make good use of what He has given us wisely or otherwise. Nigeria is not the only country God created.
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by pesty100(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: No be only seek
so you enjoy as students are staying at home..... Bro saddist
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Eh eh i guess ASUU has felt d effect of non-payment of their salaries(stomach is rumbling,no food 2 eat)...when there is no food to eat,you are to fast! #Godiswatching u...yeye people,me no go follow u fast o
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
This is now spiritual?? undecided
What has Victor not seen/read/heard in this life? undecided

Wonders shall never end!
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by iykofias(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nice move,maybe ds d only way to cast d demon(s) outta oga jona
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by lexrichy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
ASUU wants to join

Illuminati
But no space because Una no get levels.

Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Chinboli(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nawa Oh. . . . . . Anyways Letz Join Them. . . . LIKE if u gonna join us. . Even if its just a day
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by olatade(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Students,join your lecturers in fasting pls undecided
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Lilimax(f): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Better put: ASUU to embark on hunger strike... sad
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by figlio(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
u know, if there was this one nigerian dat cud pray to God for a solutin......the strike would have been called by nw. #wish i had such faith.
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by tayork(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
xtophy: HUNGER STRIKE... THE LORD HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON THE UNION AND FG... FOR GOD SAKE, A SEMESTER AND SOME MONTHS STILL COUNTING...ALL IN THE NAME OF FIGHTING FOR STUDENTS>>>>THATS PURE AND APPLIED WICKEDNESS>>>> AND WE HEARD THAT FAGGAE'S CHILDREN ARE SCHOOLING IN MALAYSIA>>>> THIS IS NOT A CURSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT GOD WILL SURELY WASTE THEIR TIME TOOOO
I wonder when u will sacrifice for the benefit of ur future or children, go to ghana or other country to see how their universities are and you will see what they call schools, imagine some schools in nigeria don't have toilet.

Do u know ghana went for a year strike before their university got to that advance stage, u all just keep shouting ASUU, fight the thieves in aso rock that they call themselves leaders, don't u watch or read news headlines

You all shouting mandela is a good man, while can't u all be like him that sacrifice his life, u all can't even fight for your right, fine u all say ASUU are fighting for pocket money bt can't u all see if fg fulfil the promises, government will never allow ASUU group to steal the money that y de are signing on MOU, please am a student not a lecturer but you all to open ur eyes and fight, don't know what wrong with we nigerians, we don't even wanna sacrifice at all

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by naijaboiy: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Now they want us to feel the strike SPIRITUALLY!!
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by 3kay945(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
I will take this as a joke, well, prayer has been embedded in our culture sha. we can't do without it.
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Sheenor: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Una go fast tired........eyin were yi.........abeg make una park well joooor!.....
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by vanguard1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
ASUU praying!!! God is in trouble.
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Efewestern: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Love my school lectures av been going on since on Monday! #delsu
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by ogunjimiwalefat(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
after dey av collected bribe from fg.so later they wil say if not because of the 3 days fasting they embarked on they woundn't av call off the strike...abeg ASUU talk straight to the point.where is my beans?
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
[b][/b]RUBBISH [color=#006600][/color]
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by samtin(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
may AMADIOHA strike each one of you dead... may d impact of this strike dat has be devilled student be turned around for the destruction of ur generations unborn... for every emotional distress dat each student hav felt may its repercussion be placed upn ur lives... Dat is my prayer point for ASUU/FG
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by ogunjimiwalefat(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
after collecting bribe from fg.later they we say if nt because of the 3days fasting made them call off d strike,oga ASUU abeg take us to the point.i want to eat beans n soaked gaari jawe!
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by otokx(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
tayor_k:
I wonder when u will sacrifice for the benefit of ur future or children, go to ghana or other country to see how their universities are and you will see what they call schools, imagine some schools in nigeria don't have toilet.

Do u know ghana went for a year strike before their university got to that advance stage, u all just keep shouting ASUU, fight the thieves in aso rock that they call themselves leaders, don't u watch or read news headlines

You all shouting mandela is a good man, while can't u all be like him that sacrifice his life, u all can't even fight for your right, fine u all say ASUU are fighting for pocket money bt can't u all see if fg fulfil the promises, government will never allow ASUU group to steal the money that y de are signing on MOU, please am a student not a lecturer but you all to open ur eyes and fight, don't know what wrong with we nigerians, we don't even wanna sacrifice at all

even the offices do not have functional toilets, those that have historical ones there is no water because no electricity to pump water yet like the ostrich we keep putting our heads in the sand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! / ATBU Student Electrocuted To Death In Bauchi / Degree Admission Ongoing at Federal College Of Education, Umunze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.