Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer (16111 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers / ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by hybeekay9: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
xtophy: HUNGER STRIKE... THE LORD HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON THE UNION AND FG... FOR GOD SAKE, A SEMESTER AND SOME MONTHS STILL COUNTING...ALL IN THE NAME OF FIGHTING FOR STUDENTS>>>>THATS PURE AND APPLIED WICKEDNESS>>>> AND WE HEARD THAT FAGGAE'S CHILDREN ARE SCHOOLING IN MALAYSIA>>>> THIS IS NOT A CURSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT GOD WILL SURELY WASTE THEIR TIME TOOOO
Guy please fear God ooo, Faggae said it on Channels TV that only two of his children are going to university, and none of them is studying in another country, and they are sitting at home like others too!
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by saintsrow(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
grin

Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by samuelfemo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Original J: Another strategy by ASUU to seek public sympathy...y dem no FAST n PRAY before embarking on the strike? Now they r suddenly solliciting for God's intervention abi.

Now make we reason this issue together, I ask you for money, U tell my children say you don pay am to my account, no be me go check my account to confirm?
ASUU should relax their muscles and do the needful, cos FG is nt only concerned with the education sector...so let em confirm the money demselves.
guy u no dey make sense o....oøoo
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Emereolevanwill(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
pesty100: for the seek of mandela ASUU should please call off na
abeg 2o14 jamb form 4 sale
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Feraz(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
I just hate when so called intellectuals involve God in everything when he's given them brains to make good use of it. What will this fasting achieve? When are we going to separate that God factor from certain things in our lives? When?

Since they prayed, I hope they called on fire from above to burn every lecturer's dick that demands sex from students, that collects bribe. I also hope they prayed for God to arrest those lecturers that are plain wicked and those that don't come to class till 2 weeks to exams
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by kayojosephy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
no p,we go fast if dem fit distribute saare(early morning food b4 dawn) and fruits to we students...
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by tete7000(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Desperate measure. Losers
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by tete7000(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
hybeekay9:
Guy please fear God ooo, Faggae said it on Channels TV that only two of his children are going to university, and none of them is studying in another country, and they are sitting at home like others too!
It suits him
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Scholarforever: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
@olala32m. What picture do u need? Prayer dey get pic?
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by gbengadada2004(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/contending-issues-ASUU-resolved-wike/
All contending issues with ASUU resolved- Wike
The Supervising Minister of Education, Nyesom Wike has disclosed that all contending issues between the Academic Staff Union of Universities and the Federal Government have been resolved.
He made the disclosure in a statement following his meeting with the leadership of the union on Wednesday.
He also lauded the patriotism and strong will demonstrated by members of the union to uplift the standard of education in the country.
The minister, who had earlier threaten members of the union with sack following their refusal to call off the over five months old strike in the country’s universities, stressed that ASUU want the best for the country.
According to him, “I am very pleased to announce that all contending issues between ASUU and the Federal Government have been resolved to the satisfaction of the parties. Let me emphasize that we recognize and appreciate ASUU’s patriotic role and commitment towards ensuring that our Universities are well-funded, resourced and run like their counterpart in other parts of the world. Thus, we are all partners in progress and there is no victor; no vanquished in the struggle of this nature for as long as our goals remain noble, not actuated by parochial interests, and targeted at moving our nation forward”.
He also assured that the Jonathan’s administration is serious about revitalizing all universities and will continue to fund them as a matter of priority.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/contending-issues-ASUU-resolved-wike/#sthash.lAVEiVc7.idO8Dkvk.dpuf
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
God is not foolish oooo
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by godman01(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
See how them dey play with students life.
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Layolaw(f): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
but why not before embarking on the strike to commit the stony heart of FG to God; yeye pple
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by akonucheinfo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
xtophy: HUNGER STRIKE... THE LORD HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON THE UNION AND FG... FOR GOD SAKE, A SEMESTER AND SOME MONTHS STILL COUNTING...ALL IN THE NAME OF FIGHTING FOR STUDENTS>>>>THATS PURE AND APPLIED WICKEDNESS>>>> AND WE HEARD THAT FAGGAE'S CHILDREN ARE SCHOOLING IN MALAYSIA>>>> THIS IS NOT A CURSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT GOD WILL SURELY WASTE THEIR TIME TOOOO

PURE AND APPLIED WICKEDNESS Hahahahaha. NUC should accredit it as new course 
\=))_
(( 
<,'\/ laugh wan break eddy kings waist Bsc in PURE AND APPLIED WICKEDNESS
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by kalimera101: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Our Prayer..........
Dear God, ASUU have decided to come to you, Lord God kindly answer them but judge them first.
But when they do call off the strike and the lecturers decide to rush us in our studies, courses that still needed 3 weeks to complete and they decide to complete in a week, still threaten us, exam that was a month away they will bring it 2 weeks closer and exam that should have lasted 2 weeks will be completed in a week.
With this we pray: GOD LAY DOWN UR HAMMER OF PUNISHMENT ON THEM.
Amen.

God please, there were two lecturers that haven't come to lecture since the semester began even till they went on strike, God please look into their matter. For, what they want to set as exam questions, we do not know.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
God help dem.....
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by barriway: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
ASUU, fasting & prayer hahahahahahahahahaha may God help them Amen smiley
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by segzybam(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bloody hypocrites!!!
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by zubimete(f): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] pls ASUU should come for Shiloh. Loi wat they are doing nw is lip service. cos time waits 4 no man and yesterday can't repeat itself.
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by eleojo23: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
what are they praying for? They are the ones to answer whatever request they are presentin before God. The power is in their hands. You don't go on prayer and fasting to know how to use your spoon to eat even if mama prepared a bad meal!
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by otokx(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2013
Never estimate the power of prayer.
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by TERNGU123: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2013
so na nw ASUU members d remba GOD!!!
Guys lets follow them nd fast,Mayb God will intervel...
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by koboko69: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2013
Original J: Another strategy by ASUU to seek public sympathy...y dem no FAST n PRAY before embarking on the strike? Now they r suddenly solliciting for God's intervention abi.

Now make we reason this issue together, I ask you for money, U tell my children say you don pay am to my account, no be me go check my account to confirm?
ASUU should relax their muscles and do the needful, cos FG is nt only concerned with the education sector...so let em confirm the money demselves.

Could you shut your mouth plz. What's sense have u made now? I'm sure u are one of the very unserious students on campus...chasing girls, partying up and down and all that cos from ur write up you just made a big fool of yourself. You are not just intelligent...your case is a very sorry one. You and ur mates typing bullcrap here. In between what is wrong in seeking the face of God when things are not going the way they meant to. People do fast and pray for days when things refuses to change. Everyday we hear of missing billions that are not even detected for months only for someone to come and spill the beans. 500+ billion is missing from sure p subsidy fraud with no trace. Now another bomb shell about NPC diverting huge sums in dollars. Haba have sense oooo. Before it is too late. Why will FG open an account and deposit 200bn then run then run to the news to announce to deceive people like u not ASUU. If FG is sincere let them sign the damn MOU. Enough said
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by simongonner: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2013
Faggae said on Kaakaki that his Chlidren school in a Federal uni in Nigeria...
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by jamesbridget13(f): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hemmm! B4 u pple knw it, ASUU ll go 2 juju ooooo. This is becoming something else.
Re: ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer by xtophy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
hybeekay9:
see u, he SAID, and u BELIEVED..pure mugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! / ATBU Student Electrocuted To Death In Bauchi / Degree Admission Ongoing at Federal College Of Education, Umunze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.