Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! (21003 Views)

Hard Times! Economic Downturn Humble Nigeria’s Oil Moguls And Super-rich / Instantgold.ng Please Pay Me My Money / Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by MrMygeria(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
crusufixo:

Online Transactions................. one of the advancements in technologies I can never comply with. Besides security worries, it can just one day seriously mess one up, as in frustrate one to madness. I would just continue to stick to the conventional way of going to the nearest bank to make deposits...........

Jumia seem to be doing well so far in general though, this is the first complaint I've heard about them.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by ShyDare(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
6B, Universal Close, off Surulere Road, off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja. This is Jumia's add in case any one needs it.

1 Like

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Trut(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2013
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by XERXES48: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
I feel your pain brov, I find myself in similar kasala with this Jumia people. See the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2055252/-no-delivery-no-refund
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Tomicz: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
The "CASH FEEDER" pays you instantly and directly to your Paypal, Paysza or PerfectMoney accounts!
Make a wise decision NOW!

ONLY $0.69 to join! NO RISK!

Click Link Below For Complete Details:

Join Now : http://www.cashfeeder.net/?tomics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Invest In Quarry Business In Nigeria / Funny Things People Do In The Bank / The Number One Cause Of Business Failure And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.