Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,407 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview (54389 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 21, 2013
Success to everyone writing the test today. May God single you out for favour &success (AMEN)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by esherizdan(f): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2013
amen @olaadams God bless u
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by detee2: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2013
Wishing everyone writing the test today outstanding success....and please do help we that ve not been called ask the people in charge @ur respective centers about the batch tin, is it batches or thats the final invitation? Pls have us in mind......i applied for admin officer II and nt invited yet.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by SarahD(f): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2013
de-tee:
Wishing everyone writing the test today outstanding success....and please do help we that ve not been called ask the people in charge @ur respective centers about the batch tin, is it batches or thats the final invitation? Pls have us in mind......i applied for admin officer II and nt invited yet.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by remmyjunior: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
Success to u all sitting for d test 2day. God shall see us thrgh IJN.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Babanbg(m): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by UG3: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Those that wrote d exam hw was it?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by ikanason(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
U.G.:
Those that wrote d exam hw was it?
the exam was ok, we are not much in our centre i guess many ppl miss the exam

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by linton99: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2013
@ika where did u write the exam? Wat centre?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by ikanason(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
linton99: @ika where did u write the exam? Wat centre?
my center was unec in enugu. But if u are seriously in need of work send me mail. Ikanason@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by sleeksavbvy: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
U dey give job @Ika
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by nicerichard05: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Please wats next after the exam? Has anybody gotten an info yet
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by JEFFDOT(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
The Nysc test is taken from the pyschometric of Britain. Data computation, data interpretation, abstract reasoning and verbal reasoning. Incase u have need for it reach me on 08093852122
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 24, 2013
How are you sure that it was from britain data or whatever you call they got the test question? Did you write the test?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by UG3: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2013
@ike, u dey help with work?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by ikanason(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2013
U.G.:
@ike, u dey help with work?
i can help a little but Baba God is the giver of work
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by JEFFDOT(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
@ Golden Dr. Am sure 101% I have the questions with me.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by busuyem: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
JEFFDOT: @ Golden Dr. Am sure 101% I have the questions with me.

What is the question meant 4 after the test has been taken?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by vivalavida(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
ikanason: i can help a little but Baba God is the giver of work

sent you an email via neptunes ystday. Xpctn your reply

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by JEFFDOT(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
busuyem:

What is the question meant 4 after the test has been taken?
may be 4 the next face of the test or batch.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by esherizdan(f): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
anyone dat is interested in d pass questn shld send pm.i have abt 40questns out of d 50 dat we wrote.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by detee2: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
esherizdan: anyone dat is interested in d pass questn shld send pm.i have abt 40questns out of d 50 dat we wrote.
thanks so much for this kind gesture. Am interested in those questions. Have sent you pm. Waiting for it. Thanks once again God bless ya big big.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Philistine(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
esherizdan: anyone dat is interested in d pass questn shld send pm.i have abt 40questns out of d 50 dat we wrote.
pls i need those questions,kindly assist me with it.God Bless U.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by JEFFDOT(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
so interesting! I hope there is another batch. There questions will be diffrent. I ve the complete pack 4 the apptiude test exercise for the selection process. So SMS me or email me @ stellacynthia@yahoo.com with ur teller details of 1500.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by detee2: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
JEFFDOT: so interesting! I hope there is another batch. There questions will be diffrent. I ve the complete pack 4 the apptiude test exercise for the selection process. So SMS me or email me @ stellacynthia@yahoo.com with ur teller details of 1500.
i dnt jst understand why someone who is God fearing would be doing this, looking for ways to extort job seekers...initially you mentioned that pple should contact you for past questions, of which i believe there are two reasons why pple did nt really respond to you:
1) because you advertising past question for a test that has already been written, wats d use?..am even having the feeling that you ve no idea about that test, and did nt know its already past tense before you did advert.
2) pple already ve d idea dat you would request for money, too bad of you.

Thank God for Esherizan who volunteered to help us wit d questions, and dats wat prompt you to re-strategize ur market, cos u already know there's no sales for you here......
Am not castigating you, am only pondering what you think you doing. *SMH*
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by topygel: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Is it only esheridan that wrote the last test? Others that wrote the test or any other persons that gate-crash on saturday should tell us how the test went and the posibility of other batches. Pls your response ASAP. Thank you esheridan.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by topygel: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
de-tee:

i dnt jst understand why someone who is God fearing would be doing this, looking for ways to extort job seekers...initially you mentioned that pple should contact you for past questions, of which i believe there are two reasons why pple did nt really respond to you:
1) because you advertising past question for a test that has already been written, wats d use?..am even having the feeling that you ve no idea about that test, and did nt know its already past tense before you did advert.

Thank God for Esherizan who volunteered to help us wit d questions, and dats wat prompt you to re-strategize ur market, cos u already know there's no sales for you here......

leave that d*my o, who will fall to his cheap trap.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by JEFFDOT(m): 4:53am On Dec 25, 2013
de-tee:

Guy is a choice! I am not drag'g you or forceing you to get it. I also paid to get it. So at ur peru. Please dnt fall kwa!
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by detee2: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2013
JEFFDOT: Guy is a choice! I am not drag'g you or forceing you to get it. I also paid to get it. So at ur peru. Please dnt fall kwa!
yeah, its a choice, and dats my choice opinion about wat you doing. @d sametime am nt forcing others not to get it (though am very sure no one would fall for it)....wishing you success in ur business, lol.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by JEFFDOT(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2013
de-tee:

yeah, its a choice, and dats my choice opinion about wat you doing. @d sametime am nt forcing others not to get it (though am very sure no one would fall for it)....wishing you success in ur business, lol.
guy! Which be your own! I own u? Make ur choice and be shut! If I like I gve u, but if i dnt will kill me? So am in the contest in the recruitment too. I understand your furastion. Bt u dnt go on to make silical statement. When I was ordering the ebook from UK where u dia?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by detee2: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2013
JEFFDOT: guy! Which be your own! I own u? Make ur choice and be shut! If I like I gve u, but if i dnt will kill me? So am in the contest in the recruitment too. I understand your furastion. Bt u dnt go on to make silical statement. When I was ordering the ebook from UK where u dia?
i cant but jst help laughn...i dnt mean 2 be rude, bt U only makn more mess of urself wit al ur above statement...*U an applicant yet U never knew d exam was already written until someone point it out to U*..*U quoting numerical, verbal, computing and oda likes meanwhile d test was jst maths, english and current affairs according to pple who wrote d test already*...*you saying you ordered it from Uk and bla bla, which i believe re all outstanding fallacies...
point of correction, i cant remember requestn for d questions frm U, i am not frustrated lyk U...
Note: i dnt mean to spoil ur business, but you could have help urself by keepn shut.....
i ve got tins to do jare..

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by JEFFDOT(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
de-tee:

i cant but jst help laughn...i dnt mean 2 be rude, bt U only makn more mess of urself wit al ur above statement...*U an applicant yet U never knew d exam was already written until someone point it out to U*..*U quoting numerical, verbal, computing and oda likes meanwhile d test was jst maths, english and current affairs according to pple who wrote d test already*...*you saying you ordered it from Uk and bla bla, which i believe re all outstanding fallacies...
point of correction, i cant remember requestn for d questions frm U, i am not frustrated lyk U...
Note: i dnt mean to spoil ur business, but you could have help urself by keepn shut.....
i ve got tins to do jare..
I wrote the exam in Rimi college kaduna. The wrote the exam 21st of december. Bt decided 2 help those other batches yet 2 write. So my guy am not in any way soliciting ur patronage. I am working already and need nt ur dam forking lalas! Net-wit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / 1.5M Monthly In Nigeria Vs 4k Pounds Monthly In The UK / Salary For Arik Air Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.