Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android (995 Views)

His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by ronalmagic10(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2013
I usually subscribe for glo 1.5G for #3000 until I read several threads on NL talking about the 3G mtn nightplan and also free 1.5G to be used anytime. I did the subscription yesterday but there's no signal coming up on my galaxy phone. I switched to glo and it's working fine but the mtn wasn't going through. I called the mtn customer care and I have now confirmed that it doesn't work on mobile phone only through a modem.

I'm disappointed. Those that claimed to use the plan on their phones should speak now on how they did it or remain silent. Stop spreading lies. I just wasted #2500 because my system is down and is even in lagos while I'm presently in benin.

Be warned. Do not waste your money
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by asog: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Its not a lie, its working perfectly fine, infact, am using it to reply you, call mtn again.
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by ronalmagic10(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2013
asog: Its not a lie, its working perfectly fine, infact, am using it to reply you, call mtn again.

Pls be serious. I was told it only works on fastlinks. No H+, 2g or 3g signal is coming up when I switch to mtn but glo is working perfectly fine. I have imputed the correct settings so what could be wrong?
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by Extom(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2013
It's what I've been using for over three months now. Works perfectly fine for me.
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by jmaine: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2013
That CC you spoke with is a dunce, there is no way it will work on a modem without working on a phone.

Quite simple.
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by mjay(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2013
The cc is a slowpoke, where else will it work if not on android.? Only God knows where they get untrained cc. You better check your settings and probably your location too. It works alright.
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by muyibabs: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2013
ronalmagic10: I usually subscribe for glo 1.5G for #3000 until I read several threads on NL talking about the 3G mtn nightplan and also free 1.5G to be used anytime. I did the subscription yesterday but there's no signal coming up on my galaxy phone. I switched to glo and it's working fine but the mtn wasn't going through. I called the mtn customer care and I have now confirmed that it doesn't work on mobile phone only through a modem.

I'm disappointed. Those that claimed to use the plan on their phones should speak now on how they did it or remain silent. Stop spreading lies. I just wasted #2500 because my system is down and is even in lagos while I'm presently in benin.

Please check your internet settings. You should get the signal even without data subscription.
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2013
It works on Android, Modem, ios devices, java phones, BB 7.0, Bb 10, WebOS, Firefox OS, Tizen, ubuntu. The list continues........
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by aieromon(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2013
ronalmagic10: I usually subscribe for glo 1.5G for #3000 until I read several threads on NL talking about the 3G mtn nightplan and also free 1.5G to be used anytime. I did the subscription yesterday but there's no signal coming up on my galaxy phone. I switched to glo and it's working fine but the mtn wasn't going through. I called the mtn customer care and I have now confirmed that it doesn't work on mobile phone only through a modem.

Its obvious the person you spoke to is a m0r0n. I don't bother calling them because they know next to nothing about technical issues.

MTN night plan works on Android devices!!!
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by ronalmagic10(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2013
I was misinformed by the CC agent. I have resolved the issue in the mtn office at apkapkava rd. I'm sorry if my post mislead anyone.

The guy I met simply sent ' data on' to 131 and the network came up in a minute. MTN should properly train those CC agents because each if them I called gave me silly response.

MODs pls close this thread. Tnx
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by Deblow: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
I have been using it and it is what am using to make this post. Most CCAs don't even know half as much as we the customers. They are blackheads. All they know is bastardised grammar. Fools!
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by newman10(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
What's the code to enter this plan abeg?
Re: NOTE: MTN Nightplan Does NOT Work On Android by shereef19: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2013
if d sign is on n u. r. yet to browse send dataon to 131

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Glo, Mtn BIS Through Hotspot To Browse With Android? / Restore Iphone Text Messages,contacts,photos Data After Upgrading To Ios 9 / Visa Phone Subscription Plans & How To Subscribe Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.