Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 (5338 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I've got to sound the alarm, 2015 is going to be war and Jonathan is ready to bring this country down if he doesn't win
We all saw Sanusi's letter where $50 billion is reportedly missing from the CBN coffers supervised by GEJ's No 1 ally, Diexani Allison,Take note also of the 1000 snipers OBJ alleged that are being trained in Israel Under the Supervision of his Igbo Army Chief Ihejierika and SSS DG Ita Ekpenyong...Large Scale Movement Of military hardware to offshore locations in the niger delta..training of niger delta militants in piloting,diving and other skills abroad, recruitment of the army and SSs of mainly people ofChristian Ibo and Niger Delta Extraction while purging out northerners and Muslims, that dude is not as clueleSs as we take, we are all watching why he is stockpiling arms and replacing our security services with his people, even all the northern guards at the villa from both the SSS and the guards brigade have been posted out, Nigerians Watch..

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Even our former leaders like OBJ,danjuma,IBB are getting scared, like Gov lamido said, we've put a mad person in a filling station with a lighter and he is ready to do anything to achieve his ambitions by hook or crook

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by donphilopus: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
He would try to intimidate people by using the military personnels, but all we'll do is to say NO!

So he should........

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
What is the OP smoking...I need some of the good stuff, yet another silly conspiracy theory...you couldn't even coordinate your deluded ramblings properly, waste of space...the no of crazies on nairaland is becoming something else, pretty sure some philantropist must have donated a cybercafe to yabaleft inmates,

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Der is nothing GEJ won't be blamed for in dz Nigeria.
Well, let's watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by revolt(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
I though you clowns said he was weak? clueless and s chicken. ofcos he doesn't want to have the ironsi experience l

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Also even if its truen I think GEJ has every right to do dat, we ve all heard d words of Junaid Mohammed, also we also heard dat d SSS arrested him for interrogation, maybe let's assume that his threats re true, wud u want a system like 1966 whereby d attackers had every available military hardware they cud layhands on, y the defenders had very little weapons that they had to go into defence as a means of survival and guerilla war fare,
IF ITS TRUE, let him do it let both sides have a chance to defend themselves incase of any DOGS and BABOON dat want to be soaked in BLOOD.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Valon4ego(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
OK

make Una sound the war trumpets!
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by PointB: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Interesting...

I am also preparing to become the President of United States from the moon. cheesy grin

Next poster, what are you preparing for?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
People dont fight with artilleries anymore. If true, then he is clearly giving the world a good reason not to entrust power to a minority tribe or the second class citizens. His mission is bound to fail.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by ehispapa(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Another logic to bring the man down..you think Nigerians are daft to believe this shit? i am not a fan of jonathan but you guys give me dumb excuse and reasons to vote this guy come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by IleIfe2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jonathan should plan whatever he wants with the igbos. They will all suffer for what ever stupid action they take. Where is Abacha today? Where is Ifejunwa, Ezeogwu or Ironsi today. Jonathan is not being snubbed because he is Nigerian, the international community also know he is corrupt and incompetent. We are watching. tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by oilykid(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by oilykid(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sensei X: I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I've got to sound the alarm, 2015 is going to be war and Jonathan is ready to bring this country down if he doesn't win
We all saw Sanusi's letter where $50 billion is reportedly missing from the CBN coffers supervised by GEJ's No 1 ally, Diexani Allison,Take note also of the 1000 snipers OBJ alleged that are being trained in Israel Under the Supervision of his Igbo Army Chief Ihejierika and SSS DG Ita Ekpenyong...Large Scale Movement Of military hardware to offshore locations in the niger delta..training of niger delta militants in piloting,diving and other skills abroad, recruitment of the army and SSs of mainly people ofChristian Ibo and Niger Delta Extraction while purging out northerners and Muslims, that dude is not as clueleSs as we take, we are all watching why he is stockpiling arms and replacing our security services with his people, even all the northern guards at the villa from both the SSS and the guards brigade have been posted out, Nigerians Watch..
n ur tribe is
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Kanwulia: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Good idea!
Welcome to D-IAFRA!!! Not B-IAFRA!!!! kiss
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by 4Wilywily: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ile-Ife:
Jonathan should plan whatever he wants with the igbos. They will all suffer for what ever stupid action they take. Where is Abacha today? Where is Ifejunwa, Ezeogwu or Ironsi today. Jonathan is not being snubbed because he is Nigerian, the international community also know he is corrupt and incompetent. We are watching. tongue tongue tongue
Ile-Ife , be proud of who you are, Republic of Ooduduwa is 100x better than Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by chris365(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sensei X: I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I've got to sound the alarm, 2015 is going to be war and Jonathan is ready to bring this country down if he doesn't win

Since when did yaba left start allowing ttheir patients to brows undecided
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by gramci: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
TribalEAST: People dont fight with artilleries anymore. If true, then he is clearly giving the world a good reason not to entrust power to a minority tribe or the second class citizens. His mission is bound to fail.

first class mumu please come up with something better
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Psychedelia(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
TribalEAST: People dont fight with artilleries anymore. If true, then he is clearly giving the world a good reason not to entrust power to a minority tribe or the second class citizens. His mission is bound to fail.

With the degree of shocking, disgusting, primitive bigotry you exude, it comes as no surprise that no girl would touch your filthy unwashed butt with a 10ft pole, in spite of your 3.7 CGPA (which you tend to think is a big deal, even when it pales in comparison to my peers); leaving you to become nothing more than a lonely, bitter, frustrated internet message board troll with hairy palms.

The picture is clearer now.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by bloggernaija: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2013

I thought I was the only person who noticed this stuff.
Some people are prepping for war.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by IleIfe2(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
4Wilywily:
Ile-Ife , be proud of who you are, Republic of Ooduduwa is 100x better than Nigeria,

How is your miserable music career.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by docsholz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ethnic cleansing tinz
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Psychedelia:

With the degree of shocking, disgusting, primitive bigotry you exude, it comes as no surprise that no girl would touch your filthy unwashed butt with a 10ft pole, in spite of your 3.7 CGPA (which you tend to think is a big deal, even when it pales in comparison to my peers); leaving you to become nothing more than a lonely, bitter, frustrated internet message board troll with hairy palms.

The picture is clearer now.
grin I can see that you brought old beef to this placegrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by ImHotepX: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
@OP

Well said. You're a smart guy. I think the Northerners are also silently preparing for war. The only people I don't know about are the Yoruba's.

Anyway, I see rivers of blood. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Brimmie(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
May God save us! Alaigbo,here I come!
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
TribalEAST: People dont fight with artilleries anymore. If true, then he is clearly giving the world a good reason not to entrust power to a[size=16pt] minority tribe or the second class citizens[/size]. His mission is bound to fail.

[size=16pt]Wow,[/size]
It is from the little things that people say that you get there real mindset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So according to this clown, minority tribes are second class citizens.

GEJ should be very grateful to TribalEast and Mr Obasanjo and worship them since they are first class citizens and he is a second class citizen who was allowed power. Only in Nigeria will a man be called a slave in his own country!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by 4Wilywily: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ile-Ife:

How is your miserable music career.
Stop crying
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
KenGali:

[size=16pt]Wow,[/size]
It is from the little things that people say that you get there real mindset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So according to this clown, minority tribes are second class citizens.

GEJ should be very grateful to TribalEast and Mr Obasanjo and worship them since they are first class citizens and he is a second class citizen who was allowed power. Only in Nigeria will a man be called a slave in his own country!
Tank u, very much...
U knw, when we say it, they say we re pdp/Gej supporters, I am just happy u ve seen it with ur own eyes, d reasons for all dz attacks and criticism. I knw dat if not for dat Niger Delta crisis dat reduced our oil export, no Niger delta man wud hv seen nor smelled Aso rock, if they know that they re first class citizens and others re 2nd class citizens/minority let them the 1st class citizens go and govern themselves and leave we d 2nd class citizens alone, SIMPLE.
Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by atlwireles: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
You people have to be so sacred of free oil money to be so worried about Jonah. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. The ijaw man is finally showing you people, who is the tenant and the landlord in Nigeria. You people have not seen anything yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba / Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.