Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Seun!!we Are Sick And Tired Of Shiit Making Frontpage!!seun!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun!!we Are Sick And Tired Of Shiit Making Frontpage!!seun!! (686 Views)

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / The Secret Of Making Frontpage In Nairaland A Birthright: My Experience / Am Sick And Tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun!!we Are Sick And Tired Of Shiit Making Frontpage!!seun!! by astronautog(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
What da hell is faily used chicken and tonto dike pics doing on fppls fp should be top class post only!!each day I login am greeted with one useless topic on fp!!your mods take joy in sending trash to the fp!!maybe they have ganged up to destroy ur site due to the sexkillz ish!!!
SEUN its time to show them who is boss!!thank you!!
Pls hit like if you support me

3 Likes

Re: Seun!!we Are Sick And Tired Of Shiit Making Frontpage!!seun!! by NadiaSA1(f): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Tempted to like ur post...
Re: Seun!!we Are Sick And Tired Of Shiit Making Frontpage!!seun!! by astronautog(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Tempted to like ur post...
babe like am joor u no say na true
Re: Seun!!we Are Sick And Tired Of Shiit Making Frontpage!!seun!! by lirusehn(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nway! I bin don gi ma like
Re: Seun!!we Are Sick And Tired Of Shiit Making Frontpage!!seun!! by Hackerjay(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Yea,i agree with you...I have created some meaninful topic where members can learn and comment but the topic did not make frontpage.

I think moderators are now collecting bribe for someone's topic to make front page.SMH
Re: Seun!!we Are Sick And Tired Of Shiit Making Frontpage!!seun!! by weazley(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hackerjay: Yea,i agree with you...I have created some meaninful topic where members can learn and comment but the topic did not make frontpage.

I think moderators are now collecting bribe for someone's topic to make front page.SMH
Bia bia, dat is not d issue, dont bring ya frontpageless topics here,
OP its tru jare, i saw d rubbish tuday, y would tonto dickehs room and gun b on FP, seun dats bull shiit
Re: Seun!!we Are Sick And Tired Of Shiit Making Frontpage!!seun!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
Seun and one other super moderator are the ones moving topics to the frontpage. It's high time I visited siteslike.com to port to an online forum similar to site. Nairaland is losing it.

(1) (Reply)

Snow In Egypt For The First Time In 100 Years / This Girl Needs Help... / Trends On Nairaland That Have To Die Away With 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.