Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday (12170 Views)

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by mustaphagreens(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by Lerin(f): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2013
We are watching the hand of Madam Patience0and the voice of Jonah, a dog destined for distruction can not understand the wistle of hunter.
It is only in Jonathan govt.that 16 is greater than 19 and 5 father of 27.
What a cluless and shoeless leader he is.

3 Likes

Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by Prowizy2(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2013
I love that
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by Okijajuju1(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2013
In other News: Rivers State Government doctors have said that Hon. Chidi Lloyd would be fit for the next impeachment match coming up on Thursday..

It would be recalled that Hon. Chidi lloyd was injured during the last match as he pulled a muscle in his hands whilst trying to defend his team.. grin

Gov. Amaechi who just signed a new deal with APC football club told reporters in Gov. House that Hon. Chidi lloyd who is currently undergoing medicals at APC football club and who is the chief striker for Team Amaechi has started training with his boxing, baseball and karate coaches and is improving in form..

Thursdays impeachment promises to be an interesting one as CP Mbu would be the officiating referee of the match and has banned the use of Mace during the match,

Gov. Amaechis ADC has been appointed as the fourth official.. grin

GAME ON!!!!!!

Chidi Lloyd says he wants a starting shirt fr Thursdays impeachment match

4 Likes

Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by Afritop(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2013
They should watch their backs so that their actions won't backfire which will eventually make the tables turn against them.
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by kawkab: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Pls, we should do an objective analysis before rushing to comment on post. This story is coming from Sahara reporters and the principal actors have not said anything to the public. To a large extent this report is not true.
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by NET1(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju: In other News: Rivers State Government doctors have said that Hon. Chidi Lloyd would be fit for the next impeachment match coming up on Thursday..

It would be recalled that Hon. Chidi lloyd was injured during the last match as he pulled a muscle in his hands whilst trying to defend his team.. grin

Gov. Amaechi who just signed a new deal with APC football club told reporters in Gov. House that Hon. Chidi lloyd who is currently undergoing medicals at APC football club and who is the chief striker for Team Amaechi has started training with his boxing, baseball and karate coaches and is improving in form..

Thursdays impeachment promises to be an interesting one as CP Mbu would be the officiating referee of the match and has banned the use of Mace during the match,

Gov. Amaechis ADC has been appointed as the fourth official.. grin

GAME ON!!!!!!

Chidi Lloyd says he wants a starting shirt fr Thursdays impeachment match

dis your commentary sef. na wa o cheesy cheesy

.NET
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by docadams: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2013
sincerenigerian: Dead on Arrival! They are destined to fail.
It is surprising having you here!
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Now is the time to do my auto renewal subscription plenty drama lies ahead.I tell you
re branded nigeria very evidential
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by delegiwa(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2013
LocalChamp: Five Anti-Amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘Impeachment’ Plan on Thursday Against Governor Amaechi

Posted: December 12, 2013 - 00:15

caption: Mrs. Jonathan's cousin, Evans Bipi will lead the move again
By SaharaReporters, New York

Following Tuesday’s Abuja High court judgement, five opponents of Governor Rotimi Amaechi in the Rivers House of Assembly have hatched a plot, to be put into play on Thursday, to commence his ‘impeachment.’

SaharaReporters’s sources say the plan involves the five legislators sitting Assembly beginning from Thursday, supported and led into the Assembly complex by the Police. They would also have their thugs, who are mostly former militants, in the Assembly chambers.

The five would then illegally declare vacant the seats of the other 25 legislators under the guise that the 25 pro-Amaechi legislators have moved to the All Progressive Congress.

Once that is done, they would then unconstitutionally move for the impeachment of Governor Amaechi.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/five-anti-amaechi-lawmakers-commence-%E2%80%98impeachment%E2%80%99-plan-thursday-against-governor-amaechi

Mrs. Jonathan's cousin, Evans Bipi will lead the move again

This post is filled with rubbish! This is just the figment of someone's imagination or should I say SR' imagination. You guys should stop heating up my state biko. We are tired of all these nonsense and rubbish 'news' like the one above doesn't help at all.
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by amaechijay: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2013
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!! Firstly, Evans Bipi is not PEJ's cousin, they are not even from the same family. Secondly, nobody is planning to impeach amaechi, what is he scared off? Has he done anything wrong? There is nothing to be afraid off if his hand are clean...Amaechi is a drowning man, his plans are failing one after the other as we can see from the court cases. Sahara reporters and their usual way of philandering lies and propaganda so why should we be amazed? How do you even appeal before a court gives its verdict. Rivers people are sick and tired of Amaechi. We jubilated when he joined Apc. He is now forcing his local government chairmen to dump pdp for Apc against their own will, How do people in Lagos and London jump into conclusion in issues they know nothing about, supporting a man as evil as Amaechi just to spite Gej. Rivers State can never and will never be an APC STATE........go figure

2 Likes

Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by kingthreat(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2013
Chidi Llyod, abeg no dull. Do the needful grin grin
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by warrior101: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2013
Urine: Chidi Lloyd will be waiting for y'all.

Lol grin
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by ifydex(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2013
this time its going to be hotter since Amechi is no longer a member of the PDP. Hope he survives this one...
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by otokx(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
ASUU movie is about to end now RIVERS ASSEMBLY is about to start, Nigeria we hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by kennytidistar(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
see report as if my 2 year old son is reporting his teacher to me, nonsense and mere speculation.
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by size38: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
They are jokers. Can 5 members conduct an impeachment? Another beating is going to take place soon. This time around, somebody will not live to give an account. Let them try it. We are waiting Evans Bipi and his group

2 Likes

Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by olabukola: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
ilugunboy: Like OBJ put it in his letter...

People are watching.

Is obj now a progressive?
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by PapaFejiro: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
suolboy: If GEJ allow this to happen because of his struggle for power, then all can is that he should not forget that life has a way of paying u back what u have done to others. No where in the world that 5 is greater than 27.
REALLY, THERE WAS A COUNTRY.
That book by the late great Chinua Achebe THERE WAS A COUNTRY is a masterpiece. Can you imagine Chinua was asked if he wanted his interview in his house in the village or if he wld rather travel to Enugu. He chose the later and it actually did happen. After reading that book I compared Nigeria and Nigerians today and Nigeria and Nigerians back then. honestly I wondered what really happened to Us. Our country is in despair. Our attitudes and way of life degenerates by the minutes. Our governments have CLEARLY forgotten the primary function of government which is RESPONSIBILITY to the people. We are in trouble. And I weep here in Doha when I see great ppl of this forum fighting daily trying so hard to debase other tribes. I think its time to clearly decide: stay together and tolerate each other in love or simply and peacefully break up the country and let each group become independent. i think We can do international relations and respect each other then, not this hullabaloo we are currently facing making our collective growth stunted. May God bless us all. AMEN.
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by captainbaroni(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Funny
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by ifydex(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
its very possible for the five lawmakers to carry out there impeachment since the others were elected under the platform of the PDP and now they have decamped to the APC so that makes their seat vacant and impeachment proceeding can be carried out on the governor..
size38: They are jokers. Can 5 members conduct an impeachment? Another beating is going to take place soon. This time around, somebody will not live to give an account. Let them try it. We are waiting Evans Bipi and his group
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by fashionale(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Can't wait to see Chidi Lloyd raise the mace again, and this time, its goin to be macier for the five anti-Amaechi.
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
If 5 succeed against 27, it will help accelerate the impeachment of GEJ planed for 2014 by Tambawal n co.

1 Like

Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by ceedan: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
vanguard1: SahaLIE reporters doing what they know how best to do, Conspiracy journalism. Bunch of APC thugs.
i dnt believe this report @ all.
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by ceedan: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=LocalChamp]Five Anti-Amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘Impeachment’ Plan on Thursday Against Governor Amaechi

Posted: December 12, 2013 - 00:15

caption: Mrs. Jonathan's cousin, Evans Bipi will lead the move again.na today?
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by omogidi234(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: Let's see how it goes! If 5 lawbreakers are now greater than 27 lawmaker, then they can go on and do whatever they want to do! As for me Amaechi will govern them till 2015, whether they like it or not.
sorry jare, I wanted to quote someone else not you.
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by omogidi234(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
vanguard1: SahaLIE reporters doing what they know how best to do, Conspiracy journalism. Bunch of APC thugs.
Mr. too know, please mention one political story sahara reporter published in the last two years that has not been verified.
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by sleekch1c(f): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thi$ report may be true....a drama ha$ been unfolding at mo$cow road $ince morning....had to run for dear life.

Reporting live frm PH grin

1 Like

Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by stebell(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
berem: This miscreant called Bipi wants to prove to us again that 5 is greater than 27? What a futile attempt!

Madam Berem, Hon. Evans is de true speaker of the RSHA whether yu believe it or not.
yu peeps always say 5 cannot impeach the speaker but i tell yu Hon. Evans has signed documents of the impeachment by most of the pro Amaechi lawmakers.

ok let me ask yu. ever since the former speaker was impeached hv yu heard his voice or his name in any media or forum?

the man left and since July, here in PH his name is not even mentioned as speaker.

Evans went to court and has succeeded in opening the assembly complex for plenary.
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by Kenswag(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
surely they will plan but failure will always follow them. Amaechi is the man of the people " for they shall come in one way but run in ten thousand way. AMAECHI!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by vanguard1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
omogidi234:
Mr. too know, please mention one political story sahara reporter published in the last two years that has not been verified.
This one in particular.
Re: Five Anti-amaechi Lawmakers To Commence ‘impeachment’ Plans On Thursday by vanguard1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
ceedan: i dnt believe this report @ all.
You did well, that yoruba boy is an international liar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diesel Price Jumps To N320/Litre, Job Losses Loom / 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today / Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.