Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,633 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa (1009 Views)

Boko Haram Surrender II, Shekau Whereabouts Unknown - Satellite Pictures! / Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect / Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria Cities( Fraud Population) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by musiwa112: 6:46am On Dec 12, 2013
the student who are involve with boko haram will continue to bomb everywhere. That why I wrote along time ago to transfer them into private universities to break their network.

You know what cult can do. The other alternative i said was to send them to universities abroad. the student are looking at the satellite pictures on google, they are involve in boko haram.
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by tattesco(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2013
Space reserved
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by omenka(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2013
Aare Musiwa, you are also aiding boko haram. You are the one who's been posting satelite pictures here. Don't you know they use those pictures of yours to plot their attacks? I'm suspecting you are also a member of boko haram. angry
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by egbaguy: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2013
i av never understood dis musiwa for once
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2013
egbaguy: i av never understood dis musiwa for once
dat s bcause u has not see similarity in altitude grin
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by akpomeme(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2013
Please mapping me mars and need to bomb there... Son of the red soil .
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by donphilopus: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2013
egbaguy: i av never understood dis musiwa for once
Are Musiwa's threads meant to be understood?? Maybe you can understand if you see any similarity in "altitude".
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by vanguard1(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2013
This musiwa useless threads are becoming overbearing. Its high time the mods start closing his threads. He is high on uruguan marijuana.
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by fr3do(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2013
Google map and earth have no actual satellite images of Nigeria
All those things are just jege,simulations

The aggressiveness of the op is quite amusing cheesy
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by eluquenson(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2013
@Op, can you justify your post with evidence?
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by dridowu: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2013
front page pls
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by musiwa112: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
what picture of mine. noway.. they are not, they have laptop in nigeria.
my picture have nothing to do with boko haram, google is the one responsible for offering information to boko haram.

the new usa law google is offering information for boko haram. google is responsible for the problem in nigeria, because google dont understand that africa is unique. so before the satellite picture was released. they should have contacted africa countries first. if it was ok to release this pictures..
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by musiwa112: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
look immediate i saw the picture, i quickly contact the nigeria president, senate, house of rep because i knew, what will happen in the north, that they will bomb up people.. because northerners were not going to agree. and they were going to bomb people

Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by wawaboy1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Front page pls.
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by malele(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
:DThis musiwa go kill person with laugh herE ooooooo
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by musiwa112: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
google . here is congo one of them rebel leader is a professor leading a rebel.. why google satellite pictures.. nigeria too would end up in civil war.. alot of the people i know who have been seen it , most of them have already move their family out of nigeria.

they know i will not lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEpELf_bjT0
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by musiwa112: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
many people have laptop in nigeria, and they google search too and they use the map

You deceive yourself thinking the northerners are not going to fight. watch this new video i found online. You can see how upset they are , they will fight till the last man dies.

So I believe just recognized western nigeria. and we go please. we dont want to be caught up in a civil war. You have to know that nigeria was just a regional body, it was the same northerners who occupy western nigeria. And force one nigeria. obviously the north knows they are the one who force one nigeria. and jonathan wanting to force one nigeria , when there is a satellite pictures. Is going to be hard.

Me I would say, just let western nigeria leave. we dont want to be catchup in all of this. Jonathan problem will be over if you remove western nigeria. because they will become majority and they will stop fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZqnZ5EGOs
Re: they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa by GetUmad: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
musiwa112: look immediate i saw the picture, i quickly contact the nigeria president, senate, house of rep because i knew, what will happen in the north, that they will bomb up people.. because northerners were not going to agree. and they were going to bomb people

Its true oo. See the similarity in altitude between shekau and that guy browsing.

Pls now that we've discovered you're a seer, what can we do to forestall future occurrence?

(1) (Reply)

Adult:gospel Singer Turned Ashwo: Maheeda Releases Unclád Pics, Tells Male Fans / Kim Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By Dogs / What The International Media Do Not Or Do Not Want To Know About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.