Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Neymar: I've Made My Mark - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Neymar: I've Made My Mark (709 Views)

Neymar VS Hazard / Neymar Or Ronaldo:Who Is More Skillful?.. / Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar: I've Made My Mark by sweetiePe(f): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2013

The Brazilian was thrilled on a personal level and for his team after they returned to winning ways with an emphatic victory in Europe on Wednesday night

Neymar said he had made his mark on Europe after his hat-trick helped Barcelona to a 6-1win over Celtic.

The Brazil international scored three times in 13 minutes as the Catalans ended the group stage with a resounding victory, with Gerard Pique, Pedro and Cristian Tello scoring the other goals.

The Blaugrana had lost two of their last three games going into the clash at Camp Nou and Neymar was pleased that Gerardo Martino's men could return to winning ways.

"I'm very happy - not only for the three goals in the Champions League, but also for the team's win," he is quoted by Marca as saying.

"I did not feel the pressure, but I wanted to make my mark. The important thing is we were able to overcome those two losses and now we must change our mindset to think about La Liga. "

When asked if he prefers to play in the middle rather than the wing, he refused to commit to either, saying he just wants game time for the club.

"I prefer to play, I do not care to go for middle or from the side," Neymar added.

Barca's next game will be away to Villarreal on Saturday having topped Champions League Group H with the win.

http://www.rosyside.com/pt/Neymar-Ive-made-my-mark-12.12.2013/discussion.htm

(1) (Reply)

Why Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Approved Signing Of Sarri As New Juventus Manager / Liverpool Wins The Champions League(takes Ac Milan To The Cleaners) / Its Saturday> Aston Villa Vs Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.