Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation (5061 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
YHU SEF BEND OVER & GIVE IT TO DADDY NAH
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
See lie. I hail!
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by sholay2011(m): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
*Sings* #This is superstory! A life of straffing and borrow# grin grin
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Let him be the woman...that way it won't hurt truss me.. wink
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Chomzy19(f): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2013
Do some people actually take Andyblaze seriously??
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Andyblaze: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2013
Khalessi: Let him be the woman...that way it won't hurt truss me.. wink
but i wheel be cheating on u if i agree to that
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2013
No you wheel nut be chiting... wink
Andyblaze:
but i wheel be cheating on u if i agree to that
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by deols(f): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2013
I know this is a lie. bUt let us pretend it is true..

So you are feeling like a player ehn? when your mumuism is actually well recommended. The family needs your blood and soon, you'll dry finish. it is their juju for longevity. grin

You think the husband wasnt privvy to your coming in to meet the wife? it was a bast laid plan and you've got to complete the mission. It is your destiny. So shall it be! grin grin grin

and you must not delay. Delaying means you dry earlier than normal..go to papa..he awaits you.
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Andyblaze: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
deols: I know this is a lie. bUt let us pretend it is true..

So you are feeling like a player ehn? when your mumuism is actually well recommended. The family needs your blood and soon, you'll dry finish. it is their juju for longevity. grin

You think the husband wasnt privvy to your coming in to meet the wife? it was a bast laid plan and you've got to complete the mission. It is your destiny. So shall it be! grin grin grin

and you must not delay. Delaying means you dry earlier than normal..go to papa..he awaits you.
will u excort me?
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Andyblaze: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Khalessi: No you wheel nut be chiting... wink
but babes can i love u?
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Oh my
Akosbaba: OP,Don't be stingy,let it go round afterall he is the head of the family he should have "tasted" it first.
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by 9jatatafo(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2015
OP if truly you slept with two sisters, their mother and niece then you are possessed. Going as far as bleeping the mother hen is terrible. If you are wise, resign your job and relocate.
Re: I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation by jackpot(f): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Andyblaze:
I am in a very nasty fix and don’t know how to get out of it.

I work in one of the better established banks and in 2009, I met and dated this lady that was posted to our branch as a corper. We were an item for over nine months, but when she left for her Masters’ program abroad, the relationship sort of fizzled out.

Given that she had introduced me to a couple of her family members including her cousin, I walked up to say hello to this cousin of hers, when I bumped into her at a party at Victoria Island. To cut a long story short, I dated this lady for over a year. After a while she and I parted amicably as we both had incompatible visions.

However during the time I dated her, she too had introduced me to my first girl friend’s elder sister. When my first girl friend’s elder sister found out that I was no longer with her cousin, she got in touch with me and did not hide her intention of dating me.

After a while, she introduced me to the family as we both felt that the relationship was going somewhere. However, we eventually drifted apart when it became obvious to her that I was not quite ready to settle down. My current dilemma is that her mother being a bit of a looker and a society lady, felt attracted to me and we eventually hooked up. During one of our secret liaisons in their house, we were caught pants down by her husband who happens to be well connected.

He was calm about the whole thing; he handled the situation by politely asking me to leave his house and never to come back. I do not know how this man got hold of my number, but he called me to demand for a meeting which I was in no position to refuse.

When we met, he told me that since I had slept with his two daughters, his niece and wife, that he feels left out. He is threatening to ensure I lose my job as well as make my life miserable in Lagos, if he does not get his share of my body.

I am not gay and feel quite repulsed about the whole idea. He has given me up to this week to perform, otherwise…..Help.
anybody they introduce you to, you Bleep? fabricated lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage / Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol) / What Is The Meaning Of Sherikoko ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.