Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 (17504 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1 ) On 29th December 2013 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Obidikejr(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nomski0: This was good practice for City......I need a result like this in their next champions league match, where they'll demolish Barca! tongue tongue.
*celebrations on both sides of Manchester.*

Nomski, so u watch football? that's interesting, this wasn't practice for mcity. We took them through hell, the ref and lines man jus f*** up our game.

Happy Christmas.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by wiilly02(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
khattab02: bros, the guy dey try no be small.

I no...BT he should step up his game else he becomes another reina.....I still think we nid good defenders n dey should fling Moses away am tired of his coming n doing ntin....

Liverpool needs to try harder.....

ynwa!!!!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by StarCj(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=15pt]New Nigerian Dictionary just out..

What is MUMU

Noun: MUMU is when an English club go and look for Man City's trouble

Verb: MUMU is when Liverpool FC go to Ethihad to score a goal against Man City, while the result is Death penalty
[/size]

Liverpool fans, u never agree with the new dictionary? tongue

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Notion(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Realy bad decision from the ref for sterling goal Sad one
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by dotcomnamename: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=Star Cj][/quote]

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Mrc1: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
LFC created a load of chances but ultimately wasteful. This was City's hardest game this season though as many teams have come to the Etihad and got thrashed.

The referee and linesman was a disgrace - Sterling had a perfectly good goal disallowed ! How was this offside ?!

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcbfYAWCIAA1OzO.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Nomski0(f): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obidike jr.:

Nomski, so u watch football? that's interesting, this wasn't practice for mcity. We took them through hell, the ref and lines man jus f*** up our game.

Happy Christmas.

Same to you. cheesy.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Score 1, and receive 2 as Christmas gift.

Liverpool were unlucky, though.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Obidikejr(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yet I believe after Benitez, Brendan is the best coach we've had.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by khattab02: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Next up Chelsea Vs Liverpool at Mourinho's fortress( stamford bridge) but that bridge looks shaky this season and may collapse.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
I love the result, liverpool go collect when they come to stamford bridge
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
It was a wrong call, not a disallowex goal. The whistle went off long but Sterling continued.
Well it was a very poor one. That is why I am an advocate for replay technology. Also Skrtel kept on fouling Kompany during the corners and the referee did nothing.

Congrats to my CITIZENS. Nice play from Liverpool FC. A TRUE formidable side.
Mrc1: LFC created a load of chances but ultimately wasteful. This was City's hardest game this season though as many teams have come to the Etihad and got thrashed.

The referee and linesman was a disgrace - Sterling had a perfectly good goal disallowed ! How was this offside ?!

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcbfYAWCIAA1OzO.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by homesteady(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nomski0: This was good practice for City......I need a result like this in their next champions league match, where they'll demolish Barca! tongue tongue.
Wake up sweetheart! You are dreaming cheesy
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
@mukina2, why are Citeh threads never on frontpage? Except when they play any of the other top English teams.
I think they have long earned the right to be duly respected.

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
ajasa4link: Loserpool have finally lived up to their name afterall. YNWA (You Will Never Win Anything ) grin
Ur trophyless A*sanal was trashed by this same CIty. My boys gave a good account of themselves.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Obiagu1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
This was the most tactically sound game I've watched in Premier league this season.

Brendan Rodgers is really a good coach.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
We gave a good account of ourselves. It wasn't the trashing most of our haters predicted before the game. We Conceded 2 cheap goals and we failed to bury most of our chances. Suarez showed why he is the best player in the league.

We bossed City all through the 2nd half though the officials were so biased against us. I see a lot of great things happening in the future if we stick to our System.

For the records, we've played 5 of the top 7 teams away 4rm home (Chelsea would make it 6). We would have the advantage of playing all of the big games in the 2nd half of the season at Anfield, except Manure away.

Let's go destroy Chelsea on Sunday! grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by bokohalal(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
alekside: We gave a good account of ourselves. It wasn't the trashing most of our haters predicted before the game. We Conceded 2 cheap goals and we failed to bury most of our chances. Suarez showed why he is the best player in the league.

We bossed City all through the 2nd half though the officials were so biased against us. I see a lot of great things happening in the future if we stick to our System.

For the records, we've played 5 of the top 7 teams away 4rm home (Chelsea would make it 6). We would have the advantage of playing all of the big games in the 2nd half of the season at Anfield, except Manure away.

True. After the showdown at the Etihad,I am firmer in my belief that Liverpool has title winning qualities. Onward,to bring down the bridge at Stamford!
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by ajasa4link: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
alekside: We gave a good account of ourselves. It wasn't the trashing most of our haters predicted before the game. We Conceded 2 cheap goals and we failed to bury most of our chances. Suarez showed why he is the best player in the league.

lol, I remember u were talking about how Loserpool will disappoint us before the match and I told u point blank that the only set of people Loserpool can disappoint is THEMSELVES. Now it has happened, now here u are writing an epistle,licking ur wound and trying to give urself hope based on the goal margin. Am sure if Chelsea beats u 3-2 next game u will still tell us it was not a trashing the haters expected. The truth is; Loserpool will remain Loserpool as far as this season is concerned and ur Europa league spot is beckoning jare. YWNWA (You Will Never Win Anything ) grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Odney(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Audacious performance @ Man city's fortress by Liverpool.Go on Reds YWNA!
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by jolamos01(m): 6:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Oshe baba ! All thank unto Jah
Rep:AFC.
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Ogum(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2013
donluclay: Barce, be warned!!! Don't come to Etihad with expectations ooo...
the master is always in control. Barca will not show them football and then in the midst of their confusion MESSI will finish the work...hahahahahahahahahhahahhahah
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by yfo: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2013

isn't unrelenting hatred for city the hallmark of a united fan
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by PitchOffice: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2013
ajasa4link:
lol, I remember u were talking about how Loserpool will disappoint us before the match and I told u point blank that the only set of people Loserpool can disappoint is THEMSELVES. Now it has happened, now here u are writing an epistle,licking ur wound and trying to give urself hope based on the goal margin. Am sure if Chelsea beats u 3-2 next game u will still tell us it was not a trashing the haters expected. The truth is; Loserpool will remain Loserpool as far as this season is concerned and ur Europa league spot is beckoning jare. YWNWA (You Will Never Win Anything ) grin
Only in ur world is getting bashed 6-3 better than losing with an undeserved 2-1. Keep hating grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by ednut1(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2013
God'sknight:
d uruguayan vampire cannt feed on scraps but on kompany's flesh... Broda,is liverpool we are discussin here not arsenal. They are unpredictable!
he didt feed
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by ajasa4link: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2013
alekside: Only in ur world is getting bashed 6-3 better than losing with a
n undeserved 2-1. Keep hating grin
U lost 3points against city, I also lost 3points against them. END OF STORY!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by oluwaseyi1682(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
goal,negedo makes it 2-1
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by Smily202(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm league table changing lol
Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 by hobat4cash(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
ajasa4link:

I can't even remember the last time Liverpool lost to Chelsea, should be a long time ago, hence i don't expect that to change anytime soon. YNWA

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Napoli UCL (2 - 0) On 1st November 2022 / Barcelona Confirm Agreement To Loan Coutinho / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.