Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. (29936 Views)

Paul Walker Named Uk's Most Searchedfor Person In 2013 As Google Reveal Top Ten / 5 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Do In 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by shadrach77: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
edidi? How did that film make it to the list? I watvhed it and it was nothing spectacular. Just average
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Abuse: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
This reveals that WIZI WIZI (WIZKID) is the king of the PUB (OKO ASHAWO) in Nigeria Music Industry. He will impregnate women like FELA. He is definately better than DAVIDO that calls himself BABA OLOWO. Let EFCC go to Lagos and confirm the business the father used to make the money that the son is chantting about. Lawless nation were corruption, drug barons and prostitution is our alma mater.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Sike(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
tsleazy: faste to commentus....i went to delicate these post to my bloda, farther, murder...and sixter....bt pliz can some1 tell mee wot YOUTUBE is
Lmaooo. Is that why your Gbagauns are so Do'pe?
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by phiszo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
arcbabe: it is not downloading
Take away 'www.' Or 'm' from the youtube video link and replace it with 'ss' e.g http://ssyoutube.com/dhdhdh.... It will take u to a page and you can choose any format u wanna download.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by omajali2003(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
:-XThe conclusion of this research or whatever it is, is that we Nigerians like to watch "rubbish"
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by dabossman(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
As Tonto Dikeh no dey dis list, na fake. Poko, abi na gbaguan she dey talk sef?
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by chinex276(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
i tot d wrestling match in RIVERS HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY will b @ d top.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by yungryce: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Why is pucado's "ukwu nka" not part of the list cuz i knw hw many i don wash those things shaking in d video
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by GentleFrank(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice info !
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by anne05(f): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
tsleazy: faste to commentus....i went to delicate these post to my bloda, farther, murder...and sixter....bt pliz can some1 tell mee wot YOUTUBE is
U no go school at all ni. See ur english! Oga o. As for the meaning of 'youtube' go ask google. And I think ur 'murder' is dead too
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by anne05(f): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
U no go school at all ni. See ur english! Oga o. As for the meaning of 'youtube' go ask google.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Ayodejioak(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2013

wtf!! is english not your first language?
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by jawara1: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ayodejioak:

wtf!! is english not your first language?

You just don't get it, do you? He was just being sarcastic.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Dclique(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Think Oga at the top should be No.1
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Ziggyzito(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Psychedelia:

None of D'Banj's videos even racked up to 1 million views this year. Not "Finally" or any of the crap he released this year.
But when you talk am loud, dem go call you "hater".

Dude lost relevance a long time ago.
HATER smiley
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by shushu211: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Influence01: The most watched film is dat of FG vs ASUU grin
.....watched every .....listened to everynews,,,,,bought every paper,,,,,,,in fact just mention assu and am listening.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by iamdsam: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2013
mikael78: What of this video....

GO and DIE
I wonder! This video suppose to be in the list.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by cwise: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wetin be this? Una no get eyes? "Last flight to Abuja" now only get 2million plus views when some movies like "Dirty Marriage" get pass 9million views. A beg waka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) / Evans, Kechi Okwuchi Trend On Google Search / Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.