Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Overflowing Grace In The Wilderness Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overflowing Grace In The Wilderness Part 3 (519 Views)

The Relationship Between Work, Faith And Grace In Christianity / Overflowing Grace In The Wilderness Part 1 / Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overflowing Grace In The Wilderness Part 3 by charisville: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2013
And they did not thirst When He led them through the deserts; He caused the waters to flow from the rock for them; He also split the rock, and the waters gushed out. Isaiah 48:21

In the wilderness, water didn’t just flow, it gushed out from the rock. The same way God wants not only to allow grace flow in your life, He wants it to flow with great intensity. Before God told Moses to strike the rock in Exodus 17, the people contended with him and murmured. They turned their focus to Moses as their provider and source; they had forgotten how God led them through the Red sea and drowned the Egyptians and this unbelief later cost them a great deal.

Moses said to them, “Why do you contend with me? Why do you test the Lord?” So as they quarrelled with Moses, they were testing the Lord. Their actions questioned God’s presence, love and His faithfulness to the covenant which He made with their fathers. Remember that God brought them out of Egypt primarily because He remembered the covenant He made with Abraham.

In Hebrew 3:8-15, the reason why the children of Israel tested God was because of unbelief. Beloved, whatever you might be going through, be it in your marriage, business, career, studies, or ministry, receive the grace to believe the love and faithfulness of the Lord. He gave His word to bring you into the land of promise which now represents our rest in Him. When your heart is overwhelmed and you feel like doubting His love, remember that God gave you His best(Jesus). So how will He withhold the rest from you? Trust and believe God’s love and see His unmerited favour gush out of the Rock of our salvation.

Prayer: Lord I believe Your love for me. You gave me Your best and I’m persuaded that You will give me the rest, in Jesus Name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/overflowing-grace-in-the-wilderness-part-3/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsule.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Named ‘person Of The Year’ By Leading Gay Rights Magazine / Why Catholic Are Better Than Other Denomination And Are Not Idol Worshippers. / Your New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.