Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Naija Man Murders His Wife In Yankee Again! :'( - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naija Man Murders His Wife In Yankee Again! :'( (1255 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Man Murders His Girlfriend After Catching Her In Bed With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Man Murders His Wife In Yankee Again! :'( by AmakaOne(f): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2008
cry cry

StarTribune.com
911 call: 'I have killed the woman that mess up my life'

By JIM ADAMS, Star Tribune

July 26, 2008

Shortly after his estranged wife was shot in a St. Louis Park parking lot, Michael C. Iheme, called 911 and said, "I have killed the woman that mess my life up, a woman that had destroyed me," according to charges filed Friday.

Iheme, 50, was charged with first-degree, premeditated murder in the death of Anthonia E. Iheme, 28. He is being held on $1 million bail in the Hennepin County jail.

Anthonia Iheme was shot Thursday as she left work at the Sholom Home West, 3620 Phillips Pkwy., an assisted-living center. Two witnesses reported seeing a man matching Iheme's description with a gun near his wife's car in the parking lot.

Hennepin County court records show that she had an active harassment restraining order against Iheme. The supporting affidavit suggests a history of domestic abuse, including threats by Iheme to kill his wife. The complaint said police in Brooklyn Park, where the couple lived most recently, had a number of domestic assault calls.

One of Anthonia Iheme's co-workers saw her get into her car about 2:35 p.m. Thursday and then saw Iheme get out of his car and shoot at Anthonia's car, which lurched forward, clipped a van, jumped a curb and rolled down a hill into a fence. Iheme followed the car down the hill and fired more shots, the complaint said.

A woman who lived down the hall from the couple when they lived in Brooklyn Center said Iheme took care of their two children and his wife worked. Anthonia moved out this spring, and Iheme and the children moved later, said the woman, who asked not to be identified out of fear of retaliation from Iheme's friends.

She said once when she locked herself out and had a locksmith opening her apartment door, Iheme came into the hall in his underwear about 10 p.m. and complained about the noise. He glared at her when she asked him to put on some clothes, she said.

On Thursday, Iheme was arrested at the scene and a semi-automatic handgun was found near his car, police said. Inside, police found a gun permit and Cabela's receipt for the gun, charges said. He told arresting officers: "I called the police, I shot her. , I shot her."

Police also said that an hour and a half before the shooting, Iheme went to the day-care center for their son, 4, and daughter, 3, and left new emergency contact information, "in case something happened today." Jim Adams • 612-673-7658

© 2008 Star Tribune. All rights reserved.

cry cry
Re: Naija Man Murders His Wife In Yankee Again! :'( by AmakaOne(f): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2008
pussy_full:

welldone - whats our business with this?

would you have found it more interesting if I had titled it "Grandpas who go home, marry their grandchildren, bring them to Yankee and treat them anyhow, "?

add to that the fact that they are looking for any Nigerian family in Minessota to take temporary custody of their two children until they decide what to do with them, since they do not have any relative in USA and did not associate with Nigerians in USA. The government would pay for the cost until they find permanent place for the children.

sarcasm sometimes can be a low form of wit especially when faced with human tragedy abi?
Re: Naija Man Murders His Wife In Yankee Again! :'( by ogodona(f): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2008
hi please baby girl am intrested in taking care of those kids.could you subscribe me to those in charge?
Re: Naija Man Murders His Wife In Yankee Again! :'( by bigfather(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2008
Very sad news. But it seems you are so much concerned about the govt spending on the children . undecided
Re: Naija Man Murders His Wife In Yankee Again! :'( by AmakaOne(f): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2008
pussy_full:

Amaka

The same question still

What is our business with that story na?

*smh* God forbid this should happen to any of your sisters,aunts, cousins or relatives sha! embarassed **hiss***

We will all be sitting online making fun of it the way you are doing about this poor woman and her kids.

Naija people sef! una never cease to amaze with the lack of compassion you can show for your fellow human being.

When did we become so jaded that we see tragedy happening and ask "How is this my business?"

Would it kill you to say a prayer to whatever higher power you believe in for those kids?
Re: Naija Man Murders His Wife In Yankee Again! :'( by SeanT21(f): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2008
I feel Sorry for those kids because the government Will put them in a foster home. Lets Pray they get a good foster Parent.
Re: Naija Man Murders His Wife In Yankee Again! :'( by Queenisha: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2008
It has happened again.

When will these beasts leave women who have already fled to "safety" alone
The marriage must have been an abusive one,the poor woman left and the slowpoke still hunted and gunned her down like an animal.
My heart goes out to those little kids now wards of the system.
I wish I could get them but my hands are already full.
Re: Naija Man Murders His Wife In Yankee Again! :'( by Queenisha: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2008
AMAKAONE:

*smh* God forbid this should happen to any of your sisters,aunts, cousins or relatives sha! embarassed **hiss***

We will all be sitting online making fun of it the way you are doing about this poor woman and her kids.

Naija people sef! una never cease to amaze with the lack of compassion you can show for your fellow human being.

When did we become so jaded that we see tragedy happening and ask "How is this my business?"

Would it kill you to say a prayer to whatever higher power you believe in for those kids?

do you realize you're talking to a private part ?
do you expect anything reasonable from a name like that
don't even waste your saliva
Re: Naija Man Murders His Wife In Yankee Again! :'( by AmakaOne(f): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2008
Queenisha:

do you realize you're talking to a private part ?
do you expect anything reasonable from a name like that
don't even waste your saliva

Abi o, I wonder why I bothered sef.

(1) (Reply)

The Sarakis: Isn't Blood Thicker Than Governorship? / Multi-wife Family / Something About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.