Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How To Use Etisalat BB Subscription On Your PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Etisalat BB Subscription On Your PC (2912 Views)

Help!!! My Etisalat Bb Subscription On Android Is No Longer Connecting / How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Etisalat BB Subscription On Your PC by yourblogcoach(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2013
I’m sure a lot of people will be very happy with this discovery. We've actually been waiting for a long time when Etisalat blackberry subscription plan will work on the PC, now it’s available. Airtel has been the one ruling the web with her ability to browse with bb subscription on the Pc and I’m sure now that Etisalat has taken the challenge, and then they need to move a step further.

There was actually a time when rumor of Etisalat working on the PC came, I tested it and I actually ran into a loss. But this time around, I’m bringing you a tweak that has already been tested and infact people are seriously using it because it pays more than Airtel now.

http://allbloggingcoach.com/2013/12/how-to-use-etisalat-bb-subscription-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* / Brand New Tecno W5 Lite Charging Very Slow / How To Retrieve Your MTN Backup Contact Numbers(phone & Sim)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.