Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,852 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

GEJ Game Plan Against The Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Game Plan Against The Nigeria (577 Views)

How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! / The Game Plan!(photo) / Removal Of Subsidies: The Game Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Game Plan Against The Nigeria by tushd(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2013
Im going to break down goodlucks plan..nd i wld want all of us to look at it critically..when the president came into power then the boko haram terriosm started...we heard of several killing of northerners by notherners...jonathan has an affliation with the so called boko harams..he is trying to divide the country..to do that wld result in a civil war, nd we all know that the northerner has d highest population nd force..jonathan knowing dis introduced the boko haram, who kills millions of northerners every year therby reducing thier man power come 2015...Read this and quote me well...Jonathan wld nt contest under PDP come next election..it wld b under APGA..they eastern ruling party at which jonathan has funded secretly..Obj knew this and called the former leaders to attention, they checked all the clues nd concluded, come 2015 if care nd moderation is not taking now.. CIVIL WAR II wld begin..
Re: GEJ Game Plan Against The Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2013
Those who think they know always learn from others. In the principle of logic and common sense deviod of political calculations, your premises is not only wrong, your conclusion is motivated my enthnocentric blindness. Boko haram insurgency started under late Yar'adua and inherited by jonathan. Get ur facts right to eschew overt display of ignorance.
Re: GEJ Game Plan Against The Nigeria by tushd(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2013
JudismphD: Those who think they know always learn from others. In the principle of logic and common sense deviod of political calculations, your premises is not only wrong, your conclusion is motivated my enthnocentric blindness. Boko haram insurgency started under late Yar'adua and inherited by jonathan. Get ur facts right to eschew overt display of ignorance.
you made ur point about that, buh boko haram at the time of yara adua only fought against western education but was the terrorism profound like now? When both mosque,village square,church,airports,hotels even the airfore base ar bin attacked..how did the so called boko haram leader excape after bin captured under Gej regime?..dont b myopic...it only takes reasoning
Re: GEJ Game Plan Against The Nigeria by saintneo(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2013
OP, you ID was registered in 2011 for negative purposes.

Also, your logic is the worst ever since Pythagoras.

(1) (Reply)

North Korean Leader, Kim Jong-un, Executes His Own Uncle / ASUU Strike Over! / Obasanjo- I Believe In What I Wrote To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.