Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,677 members, 7,827,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Google Adsense Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Ads (1914 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace / How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post / Google Adsense Ads In Blogger Blogs Now Showing On Opera Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Ads by Saintp(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2008
How many google ads are supposed to be on a blog when it is signed to google adsense?I have only three ads on my blog.After getting the code i tried to paste it on my blog but i dont think it worked though it has generated some few cents.Could it be that the code was not well pasted.What should i do to get more ads? please educate me more.
Re: Google Adsense Ads by nuelmoha: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2008
you seem to be new to google adsense smiley
since it has generated a few cents then it must be working cus from my experience with google adsense i think there is no limited number of adds you can place its just the beauty and attractive of ones blog that should be a limiting factor to the number of adds you will love to paste
N.B painting your blog with commercial adds does not guarranty you clicks
i personnaly have been using google adsense to commercialize my blog as far back as late 2006 and it has never been as profitable as it is now after a guy on google adsense forum introduced me to "clickgen" he claimed it generates virtual ip addresses on the system it is installed on and each time it changes your ip address it clicks on the html code links uploaded on it i doubted him after much consideration that there is no gain without risk i paid him for the software i tried it and to my surprise it worked just as he had explainedthat it will work. ever since it has been a great feeling thinking of the end of the month

just to tell you adsense presently generates me enough money to take care of my self and family i even gave up my teaching job of N20,000 monthly face forex trading and other online marketing opportunities
but i must warn u like i always warn people before selling them the software it has its own pitfalls
-you must have internet connectivity on the oc it is installed on
- you must keep your system on for this software to run
i can get you free internet browisng software and setup but as for keeping your system on, i guess i cant do anything about that than advice you get a generator

also the software is not for every body is for those who can afford it. i dont want the software going rampard and i am also selling it at my own risk cus i dont have the resale rights for it.

if you are interested call me on 08037450760
or mail me on itemuagbor@hotmail.com
cheers,
what mailny matters is content

you seem to be new in adsense
if i may ask do you make use of blogger or wordpress?
if yes
Re: Google Adsense Ads by uspry1(f): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
Check out existing NL threads at below:

Google Adsense
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-11875.0.html

Google Adsense: Who Can Explain?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-135544.0.html

Pls Anyone With Info On Google Adsense
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-147900.0.html

Google Adsense Links On My Blog
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-111120.0.html

Google Adsense: How Do I Get My Money From Nigeria?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-28683.0.html

Google Adsense Is Not Working In Africa
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-135794.0.html

Help: Google Adsense Is Threating To Kill Me
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-136683.0.html
Re: Google Adsense Ads by naijacampu(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ nuelmoha  Google adsense is not a childs play,ask many people that tries to cheat google and see their confession on how they are baned! there are many softwares that does it but it does not work and cannot work  Why
1.Google adsense guys are using powerful anti logrithm to dectect any click done by boots-auto clicks is very easy to be detected by google adsesnce anti logrithm.Know you that booters uses a system called logrithm to opperates.This is not only visible in google adsese but also in search engine boot.any auto posting script cannot be ranked in search engine becase google spider knows which post is generated by robot and whith is done by human beign-any post that is generated by robot is stored in a file called robot.txt,let me not waste mush time in this
2.i have this from you 
google adsense forum introduced me to "clickgen"  he claimed it generates virtual ip addresses on the system it is installed on
sorry, software can not generate real ip,the Ip must be a proxy Ip.right?? Have you ever seen a proxy ip that shows google adsense code??if this is posssible then there are thousands of proxy website,one have to puts his/her web address in this proxy website and click on it one after the other.google adsense cannot be shown on a proxy server,   

@ tread poster
google adsense shows only in three plces in your website but there are things you should do to enchnce more clicks from the visitors.
1.show your adsense withing your post,google asense is worth showing in yur post if you knows how nush you will be losing by hiding it here is example of how so it si dispalyed in my
2.Let the ads show only text,disable banner,many visitors simply hates bannye
3.blend your ads colour with the colour of your website,see example in my blog.
       HOPE THIS HELPS
Re: Google Adsense Ads by nuelmoha: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2008
it strikes me when i see people who are so sure of what they dont know about.
well i wont blame its my fault if you wanted to know how it works you could politely asked for me and you to see one on one so i show you how it all works

NOTE: just for your over confidence in your post, let me teach you how you could manually change your ip address just call or text me your email adresss on 08037450760 and i will forward to you a step by step guide towards changing your IP adress from COMMAND PROMPT all for free may be that will prove to you and all nigerians reading this post that it is real

just for the note i am note in any way eager to sell this product to just any body so be sure of something before talking or better still writing. cheers
Re: Google Adsense Ads by naijacampu(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
I think I knows that before you if I must say the truth. In fact i will post the procedure below but I will like to tell you that your IP adress is not changed and changing IP adress will not make google to dectect that you are click from the same Ip OkYou IP adress is only changed and it affect only works best if you changed it with proxy,ok,
I have known many guys that ventures into google adsense frud clicks and I knew theri reactions.the most notorius among them is TYLER DUNLY of hitzila.com who claims to be a Nigerian,The guy is from Germany ,he is a php expert whom I respects so mush,he writes a php code of google adsense click fraud website of course and google banned his account with all the account of all the members of the website,
  frudulents clicks in Google adsense will earn you nothing other than frustration,I will advise you to follow othere ways of making money or you be a loser,

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR IP ADRESS TUTORIAL
Get to a command prompt. (START, run, cmd).

Type "ipconfig /release" (without the quotes, on the command line by itself).
Type "ipconfig /renew" (without the quotes, on the command line by itself).
Windows (second option) - Computer connected directly to the modem

Get to a command prompt. (START, run, cmd).
Type "ipconfig /release" (without the quotes).
Shut down computer.
Turn off computer.
Turn off all ethernet hubs/switches.
Turn off cable/DSL modem.
Leave off overnight.
Turn everything back on.
Network with Router

Release the IP address. (Method varies by router manufacturer)
Turn off router, ethernet hubs/switches, and the cable/DSL modem.
Leave off overnight.
Turn everything back on.
If you are using a cable/DSL modem and a router, you may wish to connect your computer directly to the cable/DSL modem. Please note that this could significantly impact your system security. This allows your ISP's DHCP to issue you a new (hopefully changed) IP address based of the (hardware) MAC address of your computer's ethernet card.

If all the above has not worked to change your IP address and you have a router, check and see if there is a "Clone MAC Address" option. Using it should change your IP address; however, you'll only be able to do it once (in most cases).

These will not work in all cases. If all else fails contact your internet service provider (ISP) and ask them if they are able to change your IP address or how long your connection needs to be off for your IP address to change.

If you trying to change your IP address because you are just trying to access web based forums you may wish to attempt to configure your internet browser to use a proxy server.
Re: Google Adsense Ads by nuelmoha: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2008
YES NOW I SEEEEEE
THE PROCEDURE YOU JUST POSTED I MUST SAY GOT A LITTLE BIT OF MY PROCEDURE JUST THAT WHAT DIFFERENTIATES MINE FROM YOUR IS THAT THE WHOLE PROCESS IS DONE IN DOS COMMAND PROMPT AND REQUIRES NO SWITCHING OFF OF SYSTM OVERNITE OR WHAT EVER

AND YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE TOO SURE OF YOUR SELF WELL ITS normal especially when you think you know what you are talking about but let me just give you this little hint
- its good to try out new things and ways of doing things that's the only way you can know if it actually works or not
but the good news is that you dont have to try out any more to be sure it works someone else as already taken the risk for you its now left for you to beleive or not

hellooooo
am talking about three times withdrawal of $457.50, $563.43, $376.35 and i am still expecting this months so what are we agueing about ?

so Mr. Naijacampu every human has a monpoly over what they think or beleive and i wont force you towards beleiving that this software actually works.
its your right to choose to beleive or not so enjoy. but i still insist you send me your email address so i can send you a detailled procedure on how to change your ip address completely whitin minutes or better still call me to schedule a one on one demontration of this software thats if you still wish to pursue your point. otherwise feel free to comment on this post
before i forget,
from my research google block accounts based on pattern of click
i.e if they notice a pattern of click in your acount so running this software short periods of time daily say 2hrs to avoid ip repetition and also different times of the day. and i guess this will clerify the idea of google blocking your account
mind you, i wont go any further proving my point you either take it or you leave it is your choice

and thanks for sharing your idea with us
Re: Google Adsense Ads by denobleman(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2008
Hello nuelmoha,

Before I start,let me introduce myself.My name is Afam Uzoechina.Ever since the 2004,I have been the internet and today owns these websites http://www.createownebook.com,http://www.i-goldmine.com,http://www.free-trafficsecrets.com,http://www.nobleconsults.8k.com(which I started with) and others,a quck search on google or webcrawler will tell you more.

So nuelmoha,why do I have take the pain to go to such a lenghty introduction.I have seen and seen things on the internet that "claims'' don't move me.Mr naijacampusforum is telling what is and you're blagging you made the amount that you claim.How did anyone to believe that seeing clearly that you have only 8 post

Ok,let me not condemn you first before giving you time to prove your truthfullnes.Get the recent google check that you have and post it hear that we all may see that what you claim is truth.

I know quys here will agree with me
Re: Google Adsense Ads by naijacampu(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ nuelmoha
I dont have to argue again,i dont think i have time for all that.But Mind you, this your post in this google highly search engine forum endengers Nigerins using google adsense acount,you know Nigerians have a bad name already so I pray thee,stop this rubbish
@ denobleman
thxs for that,i wonder why all this guys will be doing all this ,
Re: Google Adsense Ads by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2013
I post news on my blog www.adelowojregz..com.
Can I get a Google adsense account

(1) (Reply)

Latest Smartphone Gionee Elife S6 Has Been Launch / I Just Discovered My Contents Don't Appear On Google Search / Newly Approved Nigerian Google Adsense For Sell @10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.