Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post (9214 Views)

How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? / Simply Place Your Google Adsense Ads Anywhere With These Functions / 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Samtoby(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2015
This is a manual way of adding Ads to any where you want in your blog post.

Important part of this method is its lets you choose the display location manually, easy to implement and does not require you to edit your blog template.

Not to waste your time, let’s get in to the steps.

How to Add Adsense Ads in between blogger posts.

•· First, Logon to your Adsense dashboard and create an Ad unit. [I recommend a text only Ads type and a size which is 400 width and below.]

•· After creating the ads unit, copy the Ads, create a Notepad and paste the Ads inside it and save the Notepad.

•· After you are done writing your post, decide where you want to put the Ads and switch to HTML mode of the post and locate where you want to add the Ads.

•Once you locate the place you, Copy and Paste the Ads unit you saved in notepad earlier right below your chosen paragraph.

[Add the <center> </center> tag to the Ads to the Beginning and End of the Ads, if you want the Ads to appear in center. E.g. <center> Your Ads Here </center> . Change the “Center” to either “Left” or “Right”, base on how you want your Ads to appear.]

•· Publish your post and go to the post on your blog to see your AD right where you input it.

•· Done.

This is the simplest way of adding Ads inside your blog post.

Source: - http://www.naijtech.com/2015/07/how-to-easily-add-google-adsense-ads.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by etiosa97(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2015
Let see
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Follow your passion and money will follow you.
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by feldido(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Following... Thanks
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by henryobinna(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2015
this method is too long and tasking.

just copy the adsense code, log in to your blogger dashboard, go to settings>posts and comments> then post template, click add then you'll see a space/empty box,paste your codes there and click save settings up the page.

after doing this, when next you want to create new post, click new post then click on the HTML tabe n you'll see your adsense code, from there you can arrange it how ever you want.

for Android games, help and tips go HERE

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Warlord3000(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Is it just me or everyone talking gibberish..

Whatever happens to one time integration by just putting the code in your template with the HTML/JAVASCRIPT "gadget"

Or better yet add it into your template script.. Thats all...

No need of posting code ever again

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by wunmi590(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Asito(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'm not a blogger, this thread does not concern me but I just had to comment because I'm jobless.
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Emmy1000: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
[b]Many people has been asking the same question daily,how they could increase their Adsense earning? Increasing your Adsense earnings doesn’t have to do anything with time, you might be doing things wrong,and you should avoid mistakes when dealing with Adsense that’s why I advice all Adsense users to go through Adsense policy before starting their journey with Adsense.
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Warlord3000:

Whatever happens to one time integration by just putting the code in your template with the HTML/JAVASCRIPT "gadget"

Pls how can one download this template.
I need ur help.
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by excober080(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
good
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by miqos02(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
thanks
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by iamblisz(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
OK thanks
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by yomalex(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bloggers on Blogger
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by miqos02(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
may God grant your prayers
Asito:
I'm not a blogger, this thread does not concern me but I just had to comment because I'm jobless.
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by PROPHETmichael: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
I can't remember the last time i saw ads appear on my screen, thanks to adblocker
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by talk2opeyemi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
What is Crokes?
Crokes is primarily a community site for book authors and writers. Crokes gives excellent opportunity to authors to connect with other like minded authors and also to promote themselves and their books. Authors can also post links of their books where it is available to buy (example amazon book store), upload and share cover photos of newly launched or an upcoming book and can even share their interview videos in 300-character messages called updates and follow activities of other authors and get connected with readers. It’s like Twitter but only for book authors. Learn more about Crokes.

Crokes wall is a live news feed where one can see what others are sharing. Updates get automatically refreshed and appear on your wall and you can see newly posted updates of others.

As Crokes is a dedicated social network for book authors so why use general social networks when specific site for that is available. Sign up. Now @ www.crokes.com
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Itulah(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by bastien: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ok sha
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Asito(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
miqos02:
may God grant your prayers
are you sure you know what a prayer is?
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by fathomberry: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Warlord3000:

Gbam!

My tutor once said "some take weeks to write hundred lines of code, while some can write just one line of code to perform the same function"
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by omanifrank(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
una still dey use adsense
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by miqos02(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Asito:
are you sure you know what a prayer is?
i thought a jobless person will be praying to get one. am i wrong?
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Really?
Nice tips
Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Samtoby(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Warlord3000:

Yeah.. you can easily add ads inside the Template script but be sincere how many pple can easily or understand html even wit simple steps to guide them?... Thats y i prefer this cause its simple..
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Samtoby(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
henryobinna:
this method is too long and tasking.

just copy the adsense code, log in to your blogger dashboard, go to settings>posts and comments> then post template, click add then you'll see a space/empty box,paste your codes there and click save settings up the page.

after doing this, when next you want to create new post, click new post then click on the HTML tabe n you'll see your adsense code, from there you can arrange it how ever you want.

for Android games, help and tips go HERE

Yes this can work but don't u think I can be confusing?? I mean when want to arrange the ads at the post, once you click on html and everythin looks d same...
Nt sayin u ar wrong. There is alot of ways.. I also know of were to input at template script and that is a long steps.

Thank for contribution..
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Rexyl(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just want to know if all the processes of pasting ads can be done by phones & tablets.
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by johnemeka(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
adewale2011:
CONTACT US NOW FOR AFFORDABLE DATA PLAN

YOU DE SLEEP ON BIKE WITH YOUR PRICES....
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by bamac(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rexyl:
Just want to know if all the processes of pasting ads can be done by phones & tablets.
i am also waiting for the gurus to respond to this question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? / Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum / How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.