Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 (33524 Views)

Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Vacancies At The Redeemer's University For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Congrats @ lumuyem. The test for non academic staff was written last Thursday. Has anybody received any interview invite after then? Thanks
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Buchman1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Any body with an update on d test conducted for non academic staff on Thursday 14th Aug? pls kindly update
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by lumynem(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Charlesamino:
Congrats 2u,so u wl be relocatin 2 abj?
Yes, i'd av to cos I was posted to thr abj school tho we r to resume at opebi. Som odas were posted to d opebi school
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
lumynem:
Yes, i'd av to cos I was posted to thr abj school tho we r to resume at opebi. Som odas were posted to d opebi school
Alrit,hop u negotiated wel as par cost of living in abj, any welfare package, housin, transport etc
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by lumynem(m): 12:37am On Aug 19, 2014
Charlesamino:
Alrit,hop u negotiated wel as par cost of living in abj, any welfare package, housin, transport etc
I tried my best
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Injera(f): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abeg o.......!House masters nko??Abi den don do am!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by sambina: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
@lumynem tell us at least d starting salary na
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by sambina: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
lumynem:
I tried my best
. Na all of us b start dis race o
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
THOSE GUYS ARE FUNNY...DID THE INTERVIEW WITH THE SAID MANAGEMENT,ONLY FOR THEM TO START ASKING JACK!!!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by no1fan(f): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2014
hilaomo: THOSE GUYS ARE FUNNY...DID THE INTERVIEW WITH THE SAID MANAGEMENT,ONLY FOR THEM TO START ASKING JACK!!!

Asking what sir?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Was the interview for academic or non academic staff?
hilaomo: THOSE GUYS ARE FUNNY...DID THE INTERVIEW WITH THE SAID MANAGEMENT,ONLY FOR THEM TO START ASKING JACK!!!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Any update on non academic staff recruitment?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Encore01: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
no1fan: Pls have they called for geography teachers?
hy wud luv 2 knw u
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by no1fan(f): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Any partcular reason?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by damilola87(f): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Anyone did the 2015 recruitment
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by princoo(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Hey damilola I did write d test last week oh have u heard anything yet?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by sekzy99(m): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2017
ProfGday:
I've received my appointment letter,praise the Lord?

Good day.
Please how do one prepare for the micro teaching. I have one on Monday at Chrisland schools ikeja. ICT!

Thanks!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by sekzy99(m): 5:00am On Aug 06, 2017
simple2004:

not yet. bt hopefully b4 next week. best of luck
Good day.
Please how do one prepare for the micro teaching. I have one on Monday at Chrisland schools ikeja. ICT!

Thanks!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by sekzy99(m): 5:03am On Aug 06, 2017
princoo:
Hey damilola I did write d test last week oh have u heard anything yet?
Good day.

Thanks!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by ProfGday(m): 5:56am On Aug 06, 2017
sekzy99:

Good day.

Thanks!

Get some past questions inline with ur field and solve them. You will be asked to teach a particular topic or they may asked u to do some practicals. Just be urself. Moreso, learn how to prepare a lesson note/plan. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by coveredchic(f): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
sekzy99:
Good day.

Thanks!
Hello, pls how and when did you apply? Can one still apply?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by adakoleagbenu: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
coveredchic:

yeah me too.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by sekzy99(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
ProfGday:

Get some past questions inline with ur field and solve them. You will be asked to teach a particular topic or they may asked u to do some practicals. Just be urself. Moreso, learn how to prepare a lesson note/plan. Goodluck.
thanks.

Already solving igsce questions as that's what I was given during written and I already prepared a lesson plan on a topic (hand written and typed which I will share to the panel)

Is that practical am not prepared for as igsce is different from our Nigerian style.

Lemme press my native attire to wear there tomorrow.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by sekzy99(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
coveredchic:

I applied since February through recruitment consultants. We have been on the interview process since April.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by avicky(f): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekzy99:

I applied since February through recruitment consultants. We have been on the interview process since April.
I sight u. Best of luck.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by sekzy99(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
avicky:

I sight u. Best of luck.
lol...
Longest of time.

I went there today which was superb from my own point of view. Rest is up to the panel n God almighty.

Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by avicky(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekzy99:
lol...
Longest of time.

I went there today which was superb from my own point of view. Rest is up to the panel n God almighty.

Thanks all
Thank God. Your attention is needed on d whatsapp grp.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=avicky post=59246536]
Thank God. Your attention is needed on d whatsapp grp. [/quote

Avicky, pls add me to the whatsapp group...08077275675
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by avicky(f): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=Tpappie post=59251590][/quote]
Please quote upload111 or send a mail to him. He is d one that adds.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
avicky:

Please quote upload111 or send a mail to him. He is d one that adds.
. Ok thanks
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by sekzy99(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
avicky:

Thank God. Your attention is needed on d whatsapp grp.

Hmmmm. I had to put most of the social media platforms on hold this year cos of my studies.

Will join you guys asap.

Thanks.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by sekzy99(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
ProfGday:
I've received my appointment letter,praise the Lord?

Urgent!!!
Thanks for your help so far. Please how's the next interview after micro teaching gonna be like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview / What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria / Exams Officer At British Council Or Assistant Registrar At WAEC? Informed Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.